The Pet thread

soangel

:lmfao: aawww, well that happened to me with my last cat Missy, she died one December ago and she was 18 years old:wub2: She was awesome. And a kitty to me. She was much more older than me:aah:

awww :( i'm sorry to hear about Missy :huglove:

they'll always be babies, won't they?

I'm not sure how to post pictures, or I would! I have a calf named Penniman (Mika!! Not a single person in my family known where I came up with the name. :) ) then I have Holbrook Geranium or Holbrook for short, another cow. They're jersey cows, so quite small. Then there's Puck and Pepper, my two lambs. Then Annie our yellow lab, and Dean my red betta fish. Sad thing is, I only see Dean everyday, because all the others are in England with my family!! Such a shame to move out and pursue a dream... :). Well, Penniman and Holbrook are in France with my grandparents at the moment. But same idea.

This is my aunt's cat,his name is Parshaan.i haven't seen him for a while so i don't have any new pic of him, but i know he's BIGGER than what you see here now and having more hair and lazier than before also :aah: these pics are for summer and he's 4 months old:blush-anim-cl:

293395_184355814973018_100001958030868_375225_1610839907_n.jpg

298702_184355708306362_100001958030868_375219_289200197_n.jpg

awwww he's soooo cute :wub2::wub2::wub2:

here's why i call her that :aah:

205606_1014262991364_1068741106_30069956_569_n.jpg

"Some cats are bigger than others, some cats are bigger than others..." :floor:

All of your pets are so cute and beautiful! :fangurl::wub2:

I posted a picture of the 'remaining duo' last time, but here's the cat I loved the most from all our familys cats.

atte.jpg

He died a few weeks before Christmas in 2010 and I still miss him so badly. Even when I'm writing this I'm in tears. :tears: He was only 14 years old until his kidneys failed, his condition worsened so rapidly. One day we found out that he'd have about three months to live and two weeks after that we had to take him to the vet to euthanize him. He was always a really social cat but during the last days of his life he was extremely tired, he couldn't even lick his fur or eat, he just slept all the time and didn't make eye contact when you called out his name. Just before my mum took him to the vet I held him for the last time and when I hugged him tightly he started to purr and looked straight into my eyes. :tears: I'll never forget that moment.

I know I've told this before in another thread but I just wanted to share the story since I'm posting the picture.

"Some cats are bigger than others, some cats are bigger than others..." :floor:

All of your pets are so cute and beautiful! :fangurl::wub2:

I posted a picture of the 'remaining duo' last time, but here's the cat I loved the most from all our familys cats.

atte.jpg

He died a few weeks before Christmas in 2010 and I still miss him so badly. Even when I'm writing this I'm in tears. :tears: He was only 14 years old until his kidneys failed, his condition worsened so rapidly. One day we found out that he'd have about three months to live and two weeks after that we had to take him to the vet to euthanize him. He was always a really social cat but during the last days of his life he was extremely tired, he couldn't even lick his fur or eat, he just slept all the time and didn't make eye contact when you called out his name. Just before my mum took him to the vet I held him for the last time and when I hugged him tightly he started to purr and looked straight into my eyes. :tears: I'll never forget that moment.

I know I've told this before in another thread but I just wanted to share the story since I'm posting the picture.

Your story made me cry :tears: My cat also died. It was about 5 years ago but it still hurts so bad. I hate when pets have to die. There will always be pain and emptiness in the heart, allthough they're long gone.

Your story made me cry :tears: My cat also died. It was about 5 years ago but it still hurts so bad. I hate when pets have to die. There will always be pain and emptiness in the heart, allthough they're long gone.

Aww, I'm sorry I made you cry. :huglove: And I'm sorry about your cat, too.

It really is awful when you have to let go of your pet. When I was about 12 years old I used to take care of this horse as a hobby, she was always pretty scared of people, especially men because she had been shipped over here from another country where she was hit by men. She even had scars on her face from that. Anyway, I got that horse to trust me and I loved her so much, but then she was in an accident that damaged her leg and she had to be put down. :tears: It was awful and even though it's painful to remember it I'm glad I have those memories, as I am about the memories of my cat. I can always look back at them and think about how amazing it is for animals and humans to create such bonds. And so can everyone else who's lost an animal friend. :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...