Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my cat Miesuke.    

Here's my two:   Zen     and Indy  

It's (nearly) a reindeer      

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

i didn't introduce  my dwarf rabbit Coco. 

DSCN5258.thumb.JPG.4f1d9f65246364fc7b2a8a8ffa3dd171.JPG

DSCN7991.thumb.JPG.29fd4f075b8660cc3059bed08af1001a.JPG

He's 6 years old and is still pretty much mischievous and lively, but also affectionnate. He's contantly with me like a little dog, excepted when he's sleeping and generally loves to be on my bed, like you see. 

I always had animals since I'm 4. I had a cat, a dog who die at 16 years old last year, another rabbit, and now, Coco is the last one who's still alive. I think I can't live without them. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

i didn't introduce  my dwarf rabbit Coco. 

DSCN5258.thumb.JPG.4f1d9f65246364fc7b2a8a8ffa3dd171.JPG

DSCN7991.thumb.JPG.29fd4f075b8660cc3059bed08af1001a.JPG

He's 6 years old and is still pretty much mischievous and lively, but also affectionnate. He's contantly with me like a little dog, excepted when he's sleeping and generally loves to be on my bed, like you see. 

I always had animals since I'm 4. I had a cat, a dog who die at 16 years old last year, another rabbit, and now, Coco is the last one who's still alive. I think I can't live without them. 

He's lovely - a Netherland Dwarf?  There are a lot more house rabbits around now; when I was young they were always kept outside in hutches (which were usually too small). But my friend's rabbit used to be allowed indoors every night to have a saucer of tea :naughty:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, silver said:

He's lovely - a Netherland Dwarf?  There are a lot more house rabbits around now; when I was young they were always kept outside in hutches (which were usually too small). But my friend's rabbit used to be allowed indoors every night to have a saucer of tea :naughty:

Honestly, I don't even know what breed he is. I don't think he is pure breed (My first rabbit was a Netherland, but I think Coco's ears are a little too long and he is a little too big). 

It's true it changed a lot for rabbits these last years. Mine is totally free in the house like a dog or a cat, but they still told they must to have a hutch and make some walks when I was a child, and I didn't think they could live in the house like that. I always regretted to not knowing that for my first rabbit...