Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my two:   Zen     and Indy  

This is my cat Miesuke.    

It's (nearly) a reindeer      

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...

i didn't introduce  my dwarf rabbit Coco. 

DSCN5258.thumb.JPG.4f1d9f65246364fc7b2a8a8ffa3dd171.JPG

DSCN7991.thumb.JPG.29fd4f075b8660cc3059bed08af1001a.JPG

 

He's 6 years old and is still pretty much mischievous and lively, but also affectionnate. He's contantly with me like a little dog, excepted when he's sleeping and generally loves to be on my bed, like you see. 

I always had animals since I'm 4. I had a cat, a dog who die at 16 years old last year, another rabbit, and now, Coco is the last one who's still alive. I think I can't live without them. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

i didn't introduce  my dwarf rabbit Coco. 

DSCN5258.thumb.JPG.4f1d9f65246364fc7b2a8a8ffa3dd171.JPG

DSCN7991.thumb.JPG.29fd4f075b8660cc3059bed08af1001a.JPG

 

He's 6 years old and is still pretty much mischievous and lively, but also affectionnate. He's contantly with me like a little dog, excepted when he's sleeping and generally loves to be on my bed, like you see. 

I always had animals since I'm 4. I had a cat, a dog who die at 16 years old last year, another rabbit, and now, Coco is the last one who's still alive. I think I can't live without them. 

He's lovely - a Netherland Dwarf?  There are a lot more house rabbits around now; when I was young they were always kept outside in hutches (which were usually too small). But my friend's rabbit used to be allowed indoors every night to have a saucer of tea :naughty:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silver said:

He's lovely - a Netherland Dwarf?  There are a lot more house rabbits around now; when I was young they were always kept outside in hutches (which were usually too small). But my friend's rabbit used to be allowed indoors every night to have a saucer of tea :naughty:

Honestly, I don't even know what breed he is. I don't think he is pure breed (My first rabbit was a Netherland, but I think Coco's ears are a little too long and he is a little too big). 

It's true it changed a lot for rabbits these last years. Mine is totally free in the house like a dog or a cat, but they still told they must to have a hutch and make some walks when I was a child, and I didn't think they could live in the house like that. I always regretted to not knowing that for my first rabbit... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mikasister said:

It's not a pet but look what I found yesterday in my mom's garden. 

 

20201030_121750-1.jpg 20201030-121807-1-thumb-jpg-befc05c2651e

and in time it will become this amazing butterfly 

 

800px-Papilio-Machanon.jpg

 

You're lucky, getting swallowtail butterflies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

My budgie Jowie (rhymes with Bowie) died yesterday. It's hit me pretty hard but I just wanted an outlet to say something about him. He was almost 7 (the longest living budgie I've had) and the only budgie I've ever had that could talk. He was the best feathered companion I could ask for and I miss him so much. He was so tame too! 

I'm getting emotional even writing this so I'm going to end this now. When I feel a bit better I might say more about him and share a picture too. 

 

Fly free now my little bird. 💙

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

My budgie Jowie (rhymes with Bowie) died yesterday. It's hit me pretty hard but I just wanted an outlet to say something about him. He was almost 7 (the longest living budgie I've had) and the only budgie I've ever had that could talk. He was the best feathered companion I could ask for and I miss him so much. He was so tame too! 

I'm getting emotional even writing this so I'm going to end this now. When I feel a bit better I might say more about him and share a picture too. 

 

Fly free now my little bird. 💙

Sending you a big hug, I know it´s always hard to lose a beloved pet :itsok:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

My budgie Jowie (rhymes with Bowie) died yesterday. It's hit me pretty hard but I just wanted an outlet to say something about him. He was almost 7 (the longest living budgie I've had) and the only budgie I've ever had that could talk. He was the best feathered companion I could ask for and I miss him so much. He was so tame too! 

I'm getting emotional even writing this so I'm going to end this now. When I feel a bit better I might say more about him and share a picture too. 

 

Fly free now my little bird. 💙

Sorry for your loss. :emot-sad:

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Indy asleep under a chair with a ball in his mouth DSC02972.thumb.JPG.b0318acac93a53686571525c10c68ea0.JPG

 

(always makes me think of a suckling pig with an apple in its mouth :teehee:)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 5:10 PM, Liam said:

Hello, this is my 12 year old dog, her name is Lassie :)

IMG_20200916_135836_757.jpg

Snapchat-1578692282.jpg

Aww, she is absolutely gorgeous! Such love in her eyes. :lustslow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

UK friends, HELP WANTED!

 

Looking for chickens for sale!

 

Actually asking for a friend who's been searching for about 18 months now with no luck 😕.

 

Must be within the Nottinghamshire area. Point of lay hens only. Minimum of 2 but 3 or 4 is preferable. Related hens preferred but not a necessity. Giant breeds will be considered. No fertilised eggs, no chicks, no roosters, no fancy hens that are bred just for show, no telling me you have a chicken and then sending me a picture of a goose*

 

If you have chickens or know someone who does please PM me and I will pass any information onto my friend.

 

*true story, a guy was claiming he had bantams for sale but my friend got sent a picture of a goose 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, Hero said:

Aww, so many lovely pets here. 

@silver your dogs are gorgeous!

 

Here's a couple of my sweet lady Martha, she's just turned 11: 

 

IMG_20200519_171454.jpg

IMG_20190810_205133.jpg

 

 

 

Awwww I love her. She's really beautiful. I adore cats. :wub2: Thanks for sharing this sweet lady :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Awwww I love her. She's really beautiful. I adore cats. :wub2: Thanks for sharing this sweet lady :hug:

You're welcome! 😻 Don't be fooled though, like most sweet old ladies she has a stubborn side too. *Looks at scratch on shoulder*. Think she takes after me. :teehee: 

Edited by Hero
Spelling
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hero said:

You're welcome! 😻 Don't be fooled though, like most sweet old ladies she has a stubborn side too. *Looks at scratch on shoulder*. Think she takes after me. :teehee: 

 

Nahhh, she's just a lady with strong personality :pinkbow: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy