EVERYONE i need your help... its kinda serious...

Sivan

hi you all... i hope some of you will be able to help me... its long... sorry...

i know i cant put advertise of stuff on the forum... but i hope its ok i ask for help...

my parents moved to the USA (LA) about 3 years ago and i moved a year ago to try live here to...

my brother moved also about 3 years ago and he study industrial design in Cali.

the thing is... my parents moved because my dads buisness went down hill... he allways did well with everything and we had money... but than all the mess in Israel... political and stuff sales went down and my parents lost most of their money.

so they moved here to LA to try again (because my mom sister lives here)...

now.. they are trying to work here (my dad is doing wood stuff like fences, pergulas and REALLY nice things for gardens and my mom is a jewelry designer, she makes AMAZING things). both of them cant seem to find work now... its SO hard!

we even moved out of the house we were at and now me and my mom live at my aunt house... and my dad found a small apartment kinda close to here... he cant really afford it but his brother in Israel will try help him for a month or 2.

now my brother! is a jenious designer ... he design loads of things and goes to college (he is 32 now) where he study industrial design.

he couldnt work and study, its just impossible because they work SO hard on projects for the school... so my dad helped him a bit but he cant anymore...

and my brother think to leave college cause he dont have much choice :(

he has no money to pay for the last few semesters that he has... :thumbdown:

on top of that... he lives with my cousin in an apartment and they both paying for it but now my cousin decided to move out to an apartment by himself so my brother need to find a place for himself and move and he is so busy wth school stuff and cant really afford to live somewhere but he will try i guess...

ANYWAY! what im trying to do here is ask for all of your help...

please if you bored or feel like trying to help... email me and ill tell u what u can do... ok? cause i dont want to advertise stuff here... unless the admins will let me... but i dont think they will...

im not asking for money.. just help with advertising... like put a banner on your myspace and stuff like that...

so email me at: mikalive@gmail.com

i will eppreciate it loads.

if u to busy and dont have time its ok :) ill understand... xxx

Sivan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sweetheart I really feel for you, I do. :huglove:

unfortunately there's nothing I can do, I've got NO money whatsoever to help donate or anything :( But I decided to respond so I could bump this thread. although im the first to reply, others may have seen it and just decided to e-mail straight away, but this is also so other people can see it.

Good luck to your family Sivan x x x

oh sweetheart I really feel for you, I do. :huglove:

unfortunately there's nothing I can do, I've got NO money whatsoever to help donate or anything :( But I decided to respond so I could bump this thread. although im the first to reply, others may have seen it and just decided to e-mail straight away, but this is also so other people can see it.

Good luck to your family Sivan x x x

hey you :)

its ok im not asking for money!!!!

just help with advertising... not hard to do... ill edit my post...

:emot-sad: I'll help you the best I can. I sent you an email :thumb_yello:

e-mail sent, hope i can help. *bumping the thread*

thanks girls ill let u know what u can do in a bit *hugs*