Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoying my week off.. :thumb_yello:

what's the test about? wooh, I have SO much homework I should do, but goddamn, can't I get even a little rest during holidays? -.- lol.

I have a test on grammar :thumbdown:

about adverb

aawww lucky you have a week off.. like in most of schools.. just not for uni:thumbdown:

I have a test on grammar :thumbdown:

about adverb

aawww lucky you have a week off.. like in most of schools.. just not for uni:thumbdown:

well I'd trade my high school for uni any day :naughty:I just hate everything about school!

so what are you studying at uni?

well I'd trade my high school for uni any day :naughty:I just hate everything about school!

so what are you studying at uni?

don't say that!! really.. i thought the same when i was at school.. but you dont want to go to uni actually!:thumbdown:

I'll be something like Interpreter- translator :thumb_yello:

don't say that!! really.. i thought the same when i was at school.. but you dont want to go to uni actually!:thumbdown:

I'll be something like Interpreter- translator :thumb_yello:

well. I nothing could be worse than my school is, to be honest. But you never know what you got, till it's gone, right? :naughty: Although I seriously doubt it :D

oh that's cool, I have no clue what i'd want to learn. Probably English or something like that :blink:I've been thinking about math, too, but that's too hard I guess. Another option was to become a pilot, but it's so expensive and I'm not sure if I could get a scholarship :naughty:

well. I nothing could be worse than my school is, to be honest. But you never know what you got, till it's gone, right? :naughty: Although I seriously doubt it :D

oh that's cool, I have no clue what i'd want to learn. Probably English or something like that :blink:I've been thinking about math, too, but that's too hard I guess. Another option was to become a pilot, but it's so expensive and I'm not sure if I could get a scholarship :naughty:

I dont know.. i really miss my school :huh:

hmm.. i'm zero on maths :lmao:

hey, how old are you?

I dont know.. i really miss my school :huh:

hmm.. i'm zero on maths :lmao:

hey, how old are you?

Well I don't think I'll miss it. I have no friends, I can't stand my classmates etc etc. To make long story shorter - I'd be THRILLED to get out :biggrin2:

Math is great! Once you start to comprehend it. :D Then it's the best thing in the world XD

I'm 17, but I'll be 18 at the end of January :naughty:

Well I don't think I'll miss it. I have no friends, I can't stand my classmates etc etc. To make long story shorter - I'd be THRILLED to get out :biggrin2:

Math is great! Once you start to comprehend it. :D Then it's the best thing in the world XD

I'm 17, but I'll be 18 at the end of January :naughty:

I think then you are REALLY smart!!!:thumb_yello: i'm sure you have at least one friend at school:wink2:

oh, and what's your name, neighbour:bleh: