The "One Tree Hill" thread

lalalifegoeson

i looked around and i dont believe that there is one of these yet so, if there is go ahead and delete it please.

ok so anyone over here love lucas, peton, broke, nathan, little jamie, mouth, skills, or any of the other people as much as i do?

i would love to start a "one tree hill" thread thing, um if anyone would like to come in here and talk about them then thats cool

maybe i should start a member thing so if anyone else would like to join that would be awesome

tree hill raven #1

so who is in? oh and if you dont wach it i could tell you about it and then maybe you would like to join????

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One tree hill is my favorite tv series... :D I like watching the One tree hill dvds because it feels like something fresh and at the same time more emotional. Some episodes have incredible and beautiful stories, that reminds movies like "stand by me" or the first episodes of dawson's creek, it's that kind of innocence and at the same time deep drama where the whole cast make a terrific(unforgettable) work.

• 6 years later...

Recently I started to watch OTH again and I started to fell in love in this series...AGAIN! :lmfao:

Despite I have watched a lot of different series this one was, is and will be my numer one!:winner_first_h4h:

There is a lot of humor, but also there is darkness, tears and romances. The characters are perfectly leading by Mark Schwahn and you never get bored with them. 

I hope there are still some fans of this series on MFC because I can't wait to talk about it more :biggrin2: