Sign in to follow this  
CazGirl

your past - anything you'd change?

To Darklight: :huglove::flowers2:

I'm glad you're still here with us today :thumb_yello:

thanks guys :)

no unfortunately for me I still live with my parents

I can't afford to leave home at the moment (I only get £47 a week) I'm on several council waiting lists for a flat or one bedroom house but despite being on several lists for 4 years for several different areas across england & despite my situation & disabilities I still haven't had one single offer yet!!!

my family are all just as bad as my parents so I can't go & live with any of them (sadly the decent members of my family are dead) and my best friends live in australia & america so it's way too far for me to go otherwise I'd stay with them for a while.

I'll survive i've put up with it for 22 & a half years & survived so far!!! I'm sure I can survive a bit longer (I have no choice do I??) I just spend most of my time in my room to keep out of their way (it's the best thing to do really) but it gets lonely & boring. good job I have my Mika cd, dvd & the internet huh!!

I wish I had going to see Mika live again to look forward to again seeing Mika in person was soo cool & I could do with something like that to cheer me up

sadly the only shows he's doing anytime soon are too far away ; (

Guest Ero

I'd have said "no" to many things

"yes" is too precious to give it away like candies