:welcomeani:

As you can see from my sig i have put myself forward to represent new members to MFC.

I ve done this as recently there has been some concerns expressed by new members that it can be quite hard to fit it here and make friends when you first join.

So after checking with the mods to see what they thought about the idea, i am here!

I have set this thread up primarily to be a place where new members can come to talk with other newbies and make friendships, its sorta the newbie home.

:roftl:

Its also a place that if you as a newbie have any questions or worries you can post them and i will help out as much as i can or if i cant i can pass you on to someone else who can.

Dont forget to start a thread introducing yourself in the introductions and goodbyes forum so everyone can say hello!

So enjoy posting away and getting to know other newbies!

:thumb_yello:

:groupwave:

Official Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

• Like 1

what are the other representatives for then? :blink:

I in no way mean to question what other reps are for, i just thought that rather than have lots of people there could just be one person as a first port of call for new members, and then i can remind the newbies that there are also reps for their countries that they contact to, who would know more specifically about where they come from.

:biggrin2:

Hi! I think this is a great idea. I've always bean too shy to post stuff (since October)..:blush-anim-cl: but I'm starting to get used to it.:wink2:

I joined in november and had the same sort of feelings as you, so i thought i try and help out if i can.

Newbies can feel safe to post in here cause its their thread!

I joined in november and had the same sort of feelings as you, so i thought i try and help out if i can.

Newbies can feel safe to post in here cause its their thread!

I was always scared to make a fool out of myself but now I know that if I stay confident and be myself I wouldn't do anything stupid. And even if I do, you're all very nice and wouldn't make me feel bad about it:)

Can someone please tell me how I unsubscribe from a thread?

I feel stupid now:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea either but I really like your nickname, Artemis :wink2:

Oh, and I'm a newbie as well. Hello hello to you all!

When you go to user CP there are all the threads you are subscribed to, underneath each thread is a reply button and, next to it, a unsubscribe button. :)

Thank you!:original: Mythology has always interests me. I like your name also.

Welcome welcome!:biggrin2:

When you go to user CP there are all the threads you are subscribed to, underneath each thread is a reply button and, next to it, a unsubscribe button.

Thanks for helping me out!:wink2:

Hey Artemis, dont feel stupid for asking a question, chances are there are loads of other people thinking exactly the same thing!:roftl:

Hello welcome to the newbie thread! Feel free to post in here as much as you want, it would be great if we could get this place buzzing with new members!

P.S As my sig says if you need any help or just wnat to chat please feel free to PM me!:thumb_yello:

Hello Mars, welcome to MFC and the newbie thread!

Feel free to post in here as much as you want, it would be great if we could get this place buzzing with new members!

P.S As my sig says if you need any help or just want to chat please feel free to PM me!:thumb_yello:

(See Artemis i knew others would be having the same problems as you!)

Hey Artemis, dont feel stupid for asking a question, chances are there are loads of other people thinking exactly the same thing!:roftl:

Hello welcome to the newbie thread! Feel free to post in here as much as you want, it would be great if we could get this place buzzing with new members!

P.S As my sig says if you need any help or just wnat to chat please feel free to PM me!:thumb_yello:

aw, you're really nice:wink2:

Newbies post away!:naughty: