Hi everyone! I joined you last month and almost feel at home! I come here everyday and it's always a pleasure to read you all. I was told this website was addictive ... I confirm: yes it really is. I made a few friends already and was not told off when I took part in a thread! So thank you to all MFCers for your welcome messages or friendship. I even recognized one of my colleagues! She's Sweetieval. Now I'm looking forward the next Mika gigs to meet people from the MFC... Next year!

Yes and nice to have you hear :biggrin2:

Yeh , hero and all round good guy :biggrin2:

If my memories are right your job is linked with computers and maybe you'll be one of Mika's lookalikes on french tv... As I live in France, I may be lucky enough to watch your performance LOL

If my memories are right your job is linked with computers and maybe you'll be one of Mika's lookalikes on french tv... As I live in France, I may be lucky enough to watch your performance LOL

Im a designer yes this is true :biggrin2:

Well several thousand pounds of plastic surgery and a wig and yes ... but you have got try huh??

Its open to women too I thinks :blink:

I dont have to perform do I ? I thought it was just photographs:shocked:

Im a designer yes this is true :biggrin2:

Well several thousand pounds of plastic surgery and a wig and yes ... but you have got try huh??

Its open to women too I thinks :blink:

I dont have to perform do I ? I thought it was just photographs:shocked:

Well, I would be skinny enough ( I'm not a big girl, I love the song anyway) but I'm a lot shorter (169 cm). And I have to tell you something: I can't sing (even if I do love it) and I'm no good in front of an audience. I had to play piano last month, there were 50 people watching and listening to me... I did not feel comfortable even if I love to play and can be good... but at home or with my relatives around.

Well, I would be skinny enough ( I'm not a big girl, I love the song anyway) but I'm a lot shorter (169 cm). And I have to tell you something: I can't sing (even if I do love it) and I'm no good in front of an audience. I had to play piano last month, there were 50 people watching and listening to me... I did not feel comfortable even if I love to play and can be good... but at home or with my relatives around.

mmmmmm maybe I need to really look at my chances based on the looks , dance and signing formula :aah:

Hello, new fan from France here :wink2: Well, not really new, as I found out about him around the time the 1st album came out. Saw him in Paris last month (June 11th). A great show in a most appropriate place...

Bonjour et bienvenue sur MFC! Viens nous dire bonjour dans le french speaking thread (lien dans ma signature) et n'hésite pas à faire un nouveau sujet de présentation (new thread) ici: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Hello, new fan from France here :wink2: Well, not really new, as I found out about him around the time the 1st album came out. Saw him in Paris last month (June 11th). A great show in a most appropriate place...

Hello French frog .. ekkk that sounds wrong doesnt it?:roftl:

Hey tHAnKs I Am New HEre At The MFC Plz I Need InsTructIoN Of How to Use tHe SiTE Plz!!! ThNKS!!!

Everything Freddiesdouble said, and please, can you type normally, with only capitals at the start of your sentence and names and other places they should be? This is very annoying to read. Thank you. :blush-anim-cl:

And welcome to the MFC. :bye:

Just joined today. Mika fan for a couple of years. Have a child with Special Needs who thinks Mika is fantastic - we watch Live in Cartoon Motion regularly - even 3 times a day!!! Will watch site for up and coming midlands tours/gigs. Moggy.

Just joined today. Mika fan for a couple of years. Have a child with Special Needs who thinks Mika is fantastic - we watch Live in Cartoon Motion regularly - even 3 times a day!!! Will watch site for up and coming midlands tours/gigs. Moggy.

Hey Moggy , firstly welcome to the MFC:biggrin2:

Your in good company I bet many of us here watch and listen to him quite a bit:naughty:

BTW ... try and post an introduction thread .. we can get to know you and say hi :thumb_yello:

:bye:

:bye:Moggy I'm fairly new too:teehee:

and I have 2 kids 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy who are also Mika's fans. We listen to Life in cartoon motion few times a day too:wink2:but now I'm sort of trying to hear We are Golden on the radio. I'm in Sydney Australia, which part of the world are you at??:blink:

hello (: i'm new starting as today. i'm also kind of confused about this site, but i guess all will work itself out. oh, and i really love mika.

Hey newbie , would you care to do an introduction thread:biggrin2:

We can get to knoww you , getting to know every thing about youuuuu la laaaa

Well I already made an introduction post so I`ll just say hi again! Grrrr, I hate being a newbie but you all seem very nice and I have been on other forums so I think it will all be okay. Oh yeah, one question. Don`t laugh at me but in a way I`m computer stupid but for sigs and avas, are you aloud to take pictures from say, google or yahoo? If you can, do you have to ask for permission to use it from the owner of the picture? Always wanted to know.

Well I already made an introduction post so I`ll just say hi again! Grrrr, I hate being a newbie but you all seem very nice and I have been on other forums so I think it will all be okay. Oh yeah, one question. Don`t laugh at me but in a way I`m computer stupid but for sigs and avas, are you aloud to take pictures from say, google or yahoo? If you can, do you have to ask for permission to use it from the owner of the picture? Always wanted to know.

Hey! welcome! :huglove:

its ok! i know what its like to be the newbie.. you dont feel like you fit in! but soon, this'll be your second home.. trust me.. :roftl:

as far as i know, you can use anything you like (as long as its not advertising something, like buddisim for example) :biggrin2:

everyone else does anyway.

Oh, I know about the advertising no-no but I mean as a general rule, is it okay to just take a picture from google, yahoo, etc. and use it somewhere? Not just at this forum but anywhere else? I`m not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if it isn`t please tell me so next time I do it right. Help will be greatly appreciated!