Oh, I know about the advertising no-no but I mean as a general rule, is it okay to just take a picture from google, yahoo, etc. and use it somewhere? Not just at this forum but anywhere else? I`m not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if it isn`t please tell me so next time I do it right. Help will be greatly appreciated!

generally all photos, images, drawings,... are copyright protected and may not be used without permission of the copyright owner - you can find pix on the web that are marked as royalty free, you can use those in any case... for all others you actually should ask the owner. but on the mfc, people post all sorts of pix they find somewhere on the web, i think it's something like a legal grey area to use those as signatures/avatars - you'd get more problems if you used them for a professional website. but well, i'm no lawyer, so don't quote me on this. :bleh: fact is, photos are generally copyright protected, but here on the mfc everyone posts them anyway. :rolls_eyes:

Oh, I know about the advertising no-no but I mean as a general rule, is it okay to just take a picture from google, yahoo, etc. and use it somewhere? Not just at this forum but anywhere else? I`m not sure if this is the right place to ask this but if it isn`t please tell me so next time I do it right. Help will be greatly appreciated!

Fly it past us if your unsure :thumb_yello:

*raises hand* I'm new!

I just came across this site and thought: 'A Mika Fan Club? Why haven't I seen this before?! I better join NOW!'

And so... Hi.

Wow. I'm more awkward than usual.

... I just got in trouble for playing Love Today to loud. Whoops.

ehhmmm.... guys... for how long time will a member be a newbie?

*raises hand* I'm new!

I just came across this site and thought: 'A Mika Fan Club? Why haven't I seen this before?! I better join NOW!'

And so... Hi.

Wow. I'm more awkward than usual.

... I just got in trouble for playing Love Today to loud. Whoops.

Welcome :bye:

Hey <3

As most (all xD) can tell, I'm new here! :D It's wierd, 'cause I'm a devoted Mika fan and I'm just now finding out about MFC.. huh :blink: Anyyyywho, just thought I'd say hi to the community before I get busy posting and such (posting 'what', I'm not too sure yet >w<)

HI IM NEW!! I stumbled upon the site and was like...."a whole site dedicated to Mika?!!! GOTTA JOIN!!" Uhm...i'm still tryin to figure out the site so if i make any random posts or something its just cuz ima newbie :blush-anim-cl: Well idk what really to say other than I live in the U.S. and Mika is a god haha:roftl:

Hi Everybody!!!

I'm new hear, so I'm not even sure if I'm really posting something right now :biggrin2:

I live in The Netherlands, but come from Aruba.

I really love Mika's music a lot :mf_lustslow:!!

I love his uniqueness...he really doesn't care what people think.

MIKA is just A-mazing!!

does anyone know when he'll be coming to Holland??

I hope to know more Mika fans like me...cuz my friends are tired of hearing me talk about him :teehee:

Take care all of you Golden ones:thumb_yello:

ekmm alright It says on my profile I'm here since May but basiclly what I did is I just signed up and left the site. And I just came accros it today again. So lemme introduce myself first :D

*Clearing throat* Hello.:D My name is Justyna (call me Justina) I'm 14 since 12th of August (Mika's a week youger than me if not couting the years haha) I'm Polish but I'm living in Ireland. I have never been to one of the Mika's amaizing gigs as I'm dependant ( :sneaky2: ) on my mum with money and all. I feel kinda odd in here couse you know each other by name, you met each othe couple times and you met Mika :biggrin2: and Youre all older and I feel like youll be treating me like a brat :teehee: But on the other hand: For Christs Sake Im a teenager I am GOLDEN !!!

ekmm alright It says on my profile I'm here since May but basiclly what I did is I just signed up and left the site. And I just came accros it today again. So lemme introduce myself first :D

*Clearing throat* Hello.:D My name is Justyna (call me Justina) I'm 14 since 12th of August (Mika's a week youger than me if not couting the years haha) I'm Polish but I'm living in Ireland. I have never been to one of the Mika's amaizing gigs as I'm dependant ( :sneaky2: ) on my mum with money and all. I feel kinda odd in here couse you know each other by name, you met each othe couple times and you met Mika :biggrin2: and Youre all older and I feel like youll be treating me like a brat :teehee: But on the other hand: For Christs Sake Im a teenager I am GOLDEN !!!

Hello and welcome to MFC :bye:

And we're not all oder than you :wink2:

Can you post your introduction in a separated thread (create a new thread) over here?: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Hi...

I'm new as well.

Not exactly the fan-atic type, but, well, Mika and his songs are heart-warming so... here I am!:biggrin2: + I have the feeling that people here are just as kind.

Looking forward to exploring the place here...:cheerful_h4h:

Hello

Hi...

I'm new as well.

Not exactly the fan-atic type, but, well, Mika and his songs are heart-warming so... here I am!:biggrin2: + I have the feeling that people here are just as kind.

Looking forward to exploring the place here...:cheerful_h4h:

hello trinistela & ireth!

welcome to mfc! :yay:

it would be great if you both created an introduction thread in the "introductions and goodbyes thread" so that our other members can welcome you properly.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

also, please take read our FAQ

please take a minute to read our FAQ

hello trinistela & ireth!

welcome to mfc! :yay:

it would be great if you both created an introduction thread in the "introductions and goodbyes thread" so that our other members can welcome you properly.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

also, please take read our FAQ

please take a minute to read our FAQ

doesbt the FAQ regarding Mikas music , music videos ETC need updating?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Iam a Mikafan living in Germany, i heared about Mika first on a trip in Paris, i was attracted by the design of his CD and flashes by his music when i listened :)

i used to visit this website before i register, and also the DMFC , i hasitated to register because i am not online so often!

after meeting so many nice Mika fans in Berlin June this Year i decided to join the DMFC, and now i am here also looking forward to meet many international Mikafans and share my passion for Mikas great Music!

nice website!

Hello everybody,

Iam a Mikafan living in Germany, i heared about Mika first on a trip in Paris, i was attracted by the design of his CD and flashes by his music when i listened :)

i used to visit this website before i register, and also the DMFC , i hasitated to register because i am not online so often!

after meeting so many nice Mika fans in Berlin June this Year i decided to join the DMFC, and now i am here also looking forward to meet many international Mikafans and share my passion for Mikas great Music!

nice website!

welcome also to the international MFC kanni! :biggrin2: if you have any questions, you know where to find me. :bleh:

you can also open your own introduction thread on this board, to say hello to everyone. :wink2: (and maybe tell them in what context they might already have heard of you... :fisch:)

Hi. I'm new here. I'm Sharon. Just posted a new thread to introduce myself.

Have been a Mika fan since beginning of 2007, but have only just got around to joining here after lurking for a year or so.

Living in the South East of England, so I mostly go for the London gigs.

Currently loving the new album - went for the signed copy, but think I may have to order the Deluxe version too.

Hi. I'm new here. I'm Sharon. Just posted a new thread to introduce myself.

Have been a Mika fan since beginning of 2007, but have only just got around to joining here after lurking for a year or so.

Living in the South East of England, so I mostly go for the London gigs.

Currently loving the new album - went for the signed copy, but think I may have to order the Deluxe version too.

Yesss thats the way to do it :thumb_yello: get them all , all varieties :biggrin2:

You should venture "up north" :biggrin2:

thanks heaps stephanie! just joined today when i bought the album! loving it! my favourite song is 'touches you' and i've just started watching his video blogs- they're amazing and he's so humble and down to earth!

anyway, nice work!

Mikastar

Hi! We're a new music site that reviews songs and albums. Just reviewed the new Mika album and we like it for the most part: http://bit.ly/12FzIK

We have been Mika fans for a while, couldn't find a good and active forum (the official forums don't seem very lively) but now we've found this so looking forward to some chats about Mika! :thumb_yello:

Feel free to follow us on Twitter, say hello and we'll follow you back!: @chemistryisdead

Hi! We're a new music site that reviews songs and albums. Just reviewed the new Mika album and we like it for the most part: http://bit.ly/12FzIK

We have been Mika fans for a while, couldn't find a good and active forum (the official forums don't seem very lively) but now we've found this so looking forward to some chats about Mika! :thumb_yello:

Feel free to follow us on Twitter, say hello and we'll follow you back!: @chemistryisdead

hello & goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roftl: