Hello everybody!!!:bye:

I'm Wesley, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I don't know what I need to say here - hahahahha -. So, it's very nice to be here!!!

See ya!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Mika for success

Yes Mika for success , we agree with you there :thumb_yello:

We have had a few join from Brazil lately .. our Mika is becomming global :wub2:

Yes Mika for success , we agree with you there :thumb_yello:

We have had a few join from Brazil lately .. our Mika is becomming global :wub2:

hello hope you are coping with your electric cut and its all back on and running, it was in our papers today. Looked strange seeing rio in the dark :blink:

• 1 month later...

im a newbie i guess. i joined because one i love mika and two i have want to be invovled in the discussions. im yasemin from indiana. my favorite song from mika is blame it on the girls, i see you, stuck in the middle, my interpretation, and touches you. i love his other songs too. i have a question though. where can i buy songs that have rafa at the end? like from relax take it easy. i have any other world that has rafa.

im a newbie i guess. i joined because one i love mika and two i have want to be invovled in the discussions. im yasemin from indiana. my favorite song from mika is blame it on the girls, i see you, stuck in the middle, my interpretation, and touches you. i love his other songs too. i have a question though. where can i buy songs that have rafa at the end? like from relax take it easy. i have any other world that has rafa.

Hi yasemin - perhaps you would like to start your own thread in the Introductions & Goodbyes section, so we can all welcome you to the MFC.

As far as I know, Raffa's voice is only featured at the beginning and end of Any Other World.

hi guys im new here and have started enjoying mika music, can someone tell me the correct sounding of his name as some pronounce it me-ka or others my-ka for the mika name, i often trawl throghtb youtube to look at his recrent stuff as i tend to go by singers by video clips more and how entaining i find them, and he seems to check that box with his amazing personallity, his newist one we are golden is way cool, i want that room and his sneaker closet, but trying to sing along with we are golden is hard i tend to run out of breath before he even takes another one

Hi nospam7676 :bye: as I said above, if you start a thread in the Introductions and Goodbyes section, we can get to meet you properly (and answer all your questions :naughty:).

His name is pronounced me-ka, btw

hey! well a new obviously. firts I don´t know what you mean by thread. I like so much mika and I just bought your new cd the boy who knew too much and I love it. I write, from Monagas, Venezuela. I'd like to meet people from this club to talk over everything :biggrin2:...

Luigy. Venezuela

hey! well a new obviously. firts I don´t know what you mean by thread. I like so much mika and I just bought your new cd the boy who knew too much and I love it. I write, from Monagas, Venezuela. I'd like to meet people from this club to talk over everything :biggrin2:...

Luigy. Venezuela

:bye: Luigy

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

a thread is when you are the starter of a conversation.

at the bottom left of the link above, there is a button that says "new thread"

you click there and start a post with your introduction. i hope this helps you :thumb_yello:

and welcome to MFC! :yay:

Hi!

I'm not going to lie I feel silly being apart of a fan club. I like many artist but i've never been apart of their fan clubs. I feel like a kid, but heck when I listen to Mika the first time he made me feel so young, and i'm only 19.

But I first heard the song "grace kelly" a couple of years ago...I must have heard it on a trailer or commercial. saw some video but paid no mind.

Then a friend made a work out cd, and "grace kelly" was on their. So jammed to it on car rides. My mom loved the way I would imitate his high voice. But never explored

Till last week I was trying to find the french version of this song by a brazilian duo. Under the list I found "Grace Kelly" (one a again...3rd time is a charm) in french. I loved it and re explored his videos, and found out he had a new album

Then the day after Christmas I went to the nearest record store and purchased both of his cds, and i've been jamming to it ever since.

speanking of being a fan, does anyone know where to send Mika fan mail...b/c I really want to write him a letter.

ciao

Angie

Hi!

I'm not going to lie I feel silly being apart of a fan club. I like many artist but i've never been apart of their fan clubs. I feel like a kid, but heck when I listen to Mika the first time he made me feel so young, and i'm only 19.

But I first heard the song "grace kelly" a couple of years ago...I must have heard it on a trailer or commercial. saw some video but paid no mind.

Then a friend made a work out cd, and "grace kelly" was on their. So jammed to it on car rides. My mom loved the way I would imitate his high voice. But never explored

Till last week I was trying to find the french version of this song by a brazilian duo. Under the list I found "Grace Kelly" (one a again...3rd time is a charm) in french. I loved it and re explored his videos, and found out he had a new album

Then the day after Christmas I went to the nearest record store and purchased both of his cds, and i've been jamming to it ever since.

speanking of being a fan, does anyone know where to send Mika fan mail...b/c I really want to write him a letter.

ciao

Angie

:bye: angie!

welcome to the Mika Fan Club! :yay:

i know exactly how you feel, i felt a bit silly joining a fan club... this is my first (and only!) as well :aah:

it would be great if you posted in our "introductions and goodbyes" section, so our members could welcome you properly :biggrin2:

here is the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

as for sending Mika a letter, we have 2 fan mail addresses, you can find them in our FAQ and guidelines, http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

they are:

MIKA

c/o Allison Hales

1790 Broadway, 10th FL

New York, NY 10019

OR MIKA

c/o Machine Management

4th Floor Studio

10 * 16 Scrutton Street

London, EC2A 4RU

have fun! :thumb_yello:

Hi!

ciao

Angie

hello and welcome i dont come on here much but i know what you mean about mika making you feel young as i am 42! (43 in march eek) I belong to madonna, girls aloud and danny dyer fan club and i find its fun. I havent got a computer at home so dont post that much but everyone seems friendly and helpful on here. :thumb_yello:

Hey!!! Thank you!! I just logged in 3 mins a go!!!! I do hope to make loads of friends that adore Mika too!! (in my school they ONLY listen to Lady Gaga, David Guetta, Madonna, Britney Spears...which are Ok but nothing compared to MIKA!!!!!!) Again, Thanks a lot!! :)

Hey newbie , please do an introduction thread so we can all get to know ya :thumb_yello: