Hello! I've been reading the past few post and I feel a bit silly joing a fan club too and this is my first. :) I wouldn't normally join sites like this but I love mika so much I just had to! :)

I can't remember the first Mika song i heard but I'm guessing it was Grace Kelly. I've only just started to get into Mika over the past few months when my mum got his album 'The boy who new too much', for my little sister. I then put it on my ipod and realised how amazing and what a breath of fresh air he is! :) Now I just can't get anough of Mika and listen to his music every day!

I'm really glad that there is a website like this for me to go to and I think i'll be visiting quite alot. :thumb_yello: GO MIKA! :aah:

Shannon xxx

holaholahola

I'm not spanish I just like saying hola. It's a cooler way to say hello.

Anyways, I'm a huge MIKA fan and tend to get off the subject at times, as you can see. :blush-anim-cl:

Grace Kelly and We Are Golden are my favorites by MIKA.

I also really want to touch his hair but I read here he doesn't like it when strangers touch his hair. (I'm a long-time lurker... :P) Sad, sad day.

Also, my friends think I have the weirdest music sense because I listen to MIKA and other unknowns that some think are a bit strange. I TRIED to convert them but NOOOOO!!! Gosh.

Actually today is a good day because I finally got my friend to listen to the whole of Grace Kelly and like it! YAY!!

I will laugh when MIKA becomes popular here in the States and my friends start listening to his songs.

"I TOLD YOU SO!":biggrin2:

Hi everyone!!! I'm new here!!!!! I'm from Madrid and started listening to his music when he came here and appeared on TV presenting his new album!! My fav. songs are Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Stuck in the middle and We are Golden!!! I'm trying really hard to convince my friends to listen to him, maybe 1 day they'll become Mika fans too!!! I have managed to convince them to go to his next concert in Madrid in april!!!! I am looking forward to making lots of friends who adore Mika too!!

hey! well a new obviously. firts I don´t know what you mean by thread. I like so much mika and I just bought your new cd the boy who knew too much and I love it. I write, from Monagas, Venezuela. I'd like to meet people from this club to talk over everything :biggrin2:...

Luigy. Venezuela

Hi I'm from Venezuela too.....Welcome to the MFC!!!!!

cada vez somos mas venezolanos yay!!!!:roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
hello all :)

i've been registered for a while ...but didn't use MFC site for quite a while

i'm completely lost actually ... so many of everything here...

actually i still try to figure out how to use it

any clues will be v. much appreciated :)

thanks in advance

Asia

Hey there post yourself an introduction thread so we can get to know you a little better and we can answer any questions .. you may get "lost" in here:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Hera I am at last! Enjoying Mika videos at YouTube during the evening and found this page. Weird ^^

I think I'm starting to get obsessed... Not very good. I can only hop that I handle it better this time ;)

Hope there's a lot of funny people out there! Love you all! *big smile*

(Yes I'm tired... ^^)

Hello! Hera I am at last! Enjoying Mika videos at YouTube during the evening and found this page. Weird ^^

I think I'm starting to get obsessed... Not very good. I can only hop that I handle it better this time ;)

Hope there's a lot of funny people out there! Love you all! *big smile*

(Yes I'm tired... ^^)

Well I think your in the right place :biggrin2:

Post an introduction thread so we can all say hi to you:thumb_yello:

i just joined, i wanted to know how you get onto games, i read what it says but i dont understand :S, please could you help me???!!! thanx xxxx

:bye: there! before you are able to play the games, i believe you have to be a member for a little while & you have posted a few posts.

you should be albe to shortly :thumb_yello:

hello all :)

i've been registered for a while ...but didn't use MFC site for quite a while

i'm completely lost actually ... so many of everything here...

actually i still try to figure out how to use it

any clues will be v. much appreciated :)

thanks in advance

Asia

:bye: there! welcome to mfc.

a great way to start is to read the guidelines and the FAQ. there is very useful info there that may help you get started. :thumb_yello:

Hi

I'm also new to MFC (but already longer a fan).

I'm going to the Antwerp gig on May 5th (first gig!!!!)

If anyone of MFC wants to meet up sometime to go for a drink if you're around in Belgium, don't be shy:mf_rosetinted:

Hi, I've been a Mika fan for a few years now, but after watching The Royal Variety Performance before christmas and fell in love with rain I just had to go and see him. My first concert is on friday, what to wear, what to wear Help!

Hi, I've been a Mika fan for a few years now, but after watching The Royal Variety Performance before christmas and fell in love with rain I just had to go and see him. My first concert is on friday, what to wear, what to wear Help!

Hey there welcome ! any reason you have an email as your user name? .. curious :blink: