Hello to you too :thumb_yello:

Not a newbie though? you have been here a while?

yes but i cant always get on i havent got a computer at home so quick go at lunchtimes :wink2: i am going to see mika at hammersmith appollo 28th and 1st march cant wait. :thumb_yello:

Hey! I'm fan for a few years just like you.. I've been member since a year.. And I still don't know how it all works..

Also beacause I can't understand everything (I come from Holland).......

And I got troubles with getting member and I wasn't able to send messages..

But now I am!! :biggrin2:

Annemaaike (xoxox from Holland):wink2:

Heyy.

I'm new. :biggrin2:

Ummm... I don't really know what to say, so I'll leave it at that. :thumb_yello:

Newbie alert how do I post threads?????what do I do help

If you click on "Forums" in the menu bar at the top of the page, then choose "Introductions & Goodbyes" from the Members Only section (about half way down the page) you will be in the right place.

In the top left of the page you will see an icon saying "New Thread", click on that and start your thread. Give it a title and tell us a little about yourself. Then people can greet you properly

Hello everybody!!!first of all...thanks for your welcoming!I'm a new mfc member,my name is Giada,I'm from Italy...excuse me for my bad english...I'm also member of Mika Italian Official Forum...I'm going to go to see him in Milan next 21 april...I'm looking forward for this day...I have been waiting for this moment for 3 years...since Mika came into my life....here we goooooo!!!!!Byeee!!!

heyyyy im new and you seem nice =D Okay I have a question that sounds pretty stupid but its my only worry right now...will I ever be able to delete this account again? If so, how?

You wont but we can deactive it for you

This is your first post and you ask that .. :aah:

Welcome to the MFC

Do an introduction thread so we can say hi :biggrin2:

Hello all!

My sign up date was like a month ago and I forgot how to log in :/ So now I am "permerantly" logged in. I don't mind - mean's I get on here faster in the arvo :teehee:

Anywho, *waves like a manic*

I like.... stuff and yeah :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

And now Im like .. here ALL the time :roftl:

Welcome

I can fix that if you like , or like me .. stay logged in all the time:biggrin2:

first post! newbie here :)

Hi :bye:

Forgive me for quoting myself here, but it would be a good idea for you to start a new thread to introduce yourself to the forum :naughty:

If you click on "Forums" in the menu bar at the top of the page, then choose "Introductions & Goodbyes" from the Members Only section (about half way down the page) you will be in the right place.

In the top left of the page you will see an icon saying "New Thread", click on that and start your thread. Give it a title and tell us a little about yourself. Then people can greet you properly

I'm relatively new to all this and i'm kinda getting use to posting comments now. But how do u no if anyone has replies to ur post? :dunno:

It would be great to know thanks

xDx

There's two ways...

You can check threads after you post in them... if you look up at the links near the top of the page and click on the one that says New Posts, it will show all the threads with new posts in them. Then all you need to do is click on the little box to the left of the name of the thread which will take you to the newest post in the thread! :thumb_yello:

Or you can set your account up to receive a reply when someone replies in a thread. To do that, look at the links near the top of the page, and click on the one that says User CP. Then, look down the left hand side of the page and find the link that says Edit Options. Click on it, and scroll down till you find a section called Default Thread Subscription Mode. In the drop down box , select Instant Email Notification, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save Changes.

If you would like, I can do screen captures to show exactly what I mean.