May I have a slice of that pizza you brought, Artemis? It looks delicious! And also I would like a slurp of that Diet Coke so that I can get a fake sugar rush. :drink_nl::hypo:

Ofcourse!:thumb_yello: Please take some before it gets cold.

Fake sugar rush, yayyy:punk::roftl: I'll join you. And maybe some chocolate after the pizza?

it's a bad time for newbies. when he starts touring or doing TV appearances again, there will be a lot more! :thumb_yello:

Like I said.. Waiting...:roftl:

it's a bad time for newbies. when he starts touring or doing TV appearances again, there will be a lot more! :thumb_yello:

Yeah...and I'm wondering...at what point are you no longer a newbie? I think I'm newbie-ish, but a lot of people have joined since I did in January.

Maybe the pre-2008 fans are the non-newbies, and until next year, us 2008-ers will be the newbies. :wink2:

Yeah...and I'm wondering...at what point are you no longer a newbie? I think I'm newbie-ish, but a lot of people have joined since I did in January.

Maybe the pre-2008 fans are the non-newbies, and until next year, us 2008-ers will be the newbies. :wink2:

well, do you feel like a newbie? i know i feel like i've been here forever now - even though i only joined in february. time certainly flies when you're having fun! :wink2:

well, do you feel like a newbie? i know i feel like i've been here forever now - even though i only joined in february. time certainly flies when you're having fun! :wink2:

No, I don't feel like a newbie anymore. I pretty much know how things work around here, I rarely see a new Mika picture on the Mikagasmic thread that I haven't seen before (a true test of a non-newbie, haha) and I do feel like I've been here longer than I actually have. I feel a part of the group, and a part of the craziness. It's fun. :punk:

If you had joined in January of last year, you would have been an old time veteran by May 2007. Four months of regular reading and posting is still a long time on MFC so I think it's safe to say you're not a newbie. :wink2:

Ofcourse!:thumb_yello: Please take some before it gets cold.

Fake sugar rush, yayyy:punk::roftl: I'll join you. And maybe some chocolate after the pizza?

Yes, please. Milka noisette chocolate is so delicious :blush-anim-cl:

So.. how has the day been, newbies? :)

Yes, please. Milka noisette chocolate is so delicious :blush-anim-cl:

So.. how has the day been newbies? :)

(I'm kind of a newbie so I'll answer your question:p)

My day was pretty good, I did well in my math test:naughty: What about you?

thaaaanksss!! thats soo cool!:punk:

Hi roxylollipop!

Welcome to MFC and the newbie thread. Im look forward to hearing more from you soon, feel free to post in here as much as you want.

If you havent already you may find it useful to look in here

Official Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389&page=13

P.S As my sig says if you need any help or just want to chat please feel free to PM me!:thumb_yello:

Good question, i had often wondered that.:thumb_yello:

If you had joined in January of last year, you would have been an old time veteran by May 2007. Four months of regular reading and posting is still a long time on MFC so I think it's safe to say you're not a newbie. :wink2:

Woo hoo! I ve been a member 6 months....:yay:

(I'm kind of a newbie so I'll answer your question:p)

My day was pretty good, I did well in my math test:naughty: What about you?

Oh, I'm actually having a math test tomorrow and my final grade is kinda depending on it.: But I'm surprisingly not that nervous about it though...which is good. I do not like being nervous.

My day was good and bad. Good thing is that besides from the bad things it has been a good day..:wink2: The bad thing is that I have been feeling dizzy and that's not fun. :thumbdown:

And uh we have lots of school work that we have to do in like two weeks and all my final grades are depending on those works/tests.

Well that's it. :wink2:

Oh, I'm actually having a math test tomorrow and my final grade is kinda depending on it.: But I'm surprisingly not that nervous about it though...which is good. I do not like being nervous.

My day was good and bad. Good thing is that besides from the bad things it has been a good day..:wink2: The bad thing is that I have been feeling dizzy and that's not fun. :thumbdown:

And uh we have lots of school work that we have to do in like two weeks and all my final grades are depending on those works/tests.

Well that's it. :wink2:

Sounds like you have a busy few weeks a head of you tomorrow! Good luck tomorrow:thumb_yello:

I have loads of work todo for uni so i know how you feel, not long till i graduate now though.

Sounds like you have a busy few weeks a head of you tomorrow! Good luck tomorrow:thumb_yello:

I have loads of work todo for uni so i know how you feel, not long till i graduate now though.

Thanks! Yeap, busy busy weeks. :thumbdown: But just a few more weeks until summer!

Good luck to you too on all your school work. :)

Hello, im new, and just thought I'd say hi!

How is everybody?

:blush-anim-cl:

Hello MagicStar, welcome to MFC and the newbie thread!

You may have already seen but if not you may find it useful to look in here

Official Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13389&page=13

Im having a great day sat outside in the beautiful sunshine!:thumb_yello:

Hello, im new, and just thought I'd say hi!

How is everybody?

:blush-anim-cl:

Hi im a newbie too!

I dont get to log on as much as i want, i have a little boy who likes to keep me very busy, hopefully will chance to be on more soon!:thumb_yello:

what are the other representatives for then? :blink:

* Spreading the word and recruiting members.

* Promoting Mika, handing out C.D.'s and other stuff.

* Organizing MFC Meet Ups for their Country.

* Making sure that members from their country know they always have someone they can turn to for any reason.

* Spreading the Love - and Spraying on the glitter.

* Painting the world in rainbow colors and living in Cartoon Motion.

{OKAY - the last two were cheesey as all get out}

BUT the first 4 were serious!!!! :naughty:

Yes! I'm no longer a newbie. I figure you are a definite veteran, so if you say I'm a non-newbie, I'm thrilled. (Which I suppose I didn't mind, but I do like knowing what I'm doing on the forums, and not having to ask so many questions now.) *hugs MFC* :wub2:

I came here to ask that exact question...but you beat me to it! :mf_rosetinted:

Same! :groupwave:

Yay! :punk::blush-anim-cl:

Yay rabdash! It's nice to know the "lay of the land" so to speak, isn't it? And oddly enough (because I'm a dork) I really was scrambling to learn everything about Mika I had missed in 2007. It's nice to have sort of caught up. Thank God I found Mika at the end of last year. I only had a year to catch up on. Think of the fans who won't join until the end of this year...or next year! :shocked: