I'm thinking about going to the gig in Madrid. I hope to meet people here, so I could go with someone.

If you (or whoever else is new here) want to go to a gig: Just go there :D . I went all alone to Basel and you can be sure that you won't be alone. There are so many nice people ! So don't be shy...and maybe bring some muffins with you :mf_rosetinted: . After the gig you will know many new people.

If you (or whoever else is new here) want to go to a gig: Just go there :D . I went all alone to Basel and you can be sure that you won't be alone. There are so many nice people ! So don't be shy...and maybe bring some muffins with you :mf_rosetinted: . After the gig you will know many new people.

Awwww thats what we like to hear about the MFC :wub2:

Muffins always go down well :biggrin2:

Hello I'm Maialen, and i'm very happy to be a member of this forum. I´m from Spain. I love mika.

Excuse me my bad English.:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Maialen! I'm new too :)

Hello newbies:thumb_yello:

Hope your enjoying the MFC , remember to post an introduction thread to say hi if you have not done so already

I guess I'm a newbie...

:biggrin2: Nice to meet youu

I'm off to make a intro thread

What do I say? PM me? :confused:

PM is mostly used to tell someone personal stuff you don't want spread around the internet.. :wink2:

Although, you will find out that here are a bunch of nice, awesome, great, funny etc. people, don't tell everyone everything!!!!! not even per PM..!!:shocked:

You never know who is behind an account, so think twice or maybe a lot ofter if you're going to tell someone something personal..:thumb_yello:

Anyways, if you want to open a new "hello, this is me" - thread, just introduce yourself, maybe tell us how you became a Mikafan or something else that you want to tell...:biggrin2:

Can't wait to read it.. :bleh:

Although, you will find out that here are a bunch of nice, awesome, great, funny etc. people, don't tell everyone everything!!!!! not even per PM..!!:shocked:

You never know who is behind an account, so think twice or maybe a lot ofter if you're going to tell someone something personal..:thumb_yello:

I think that's a really good advice, especially for the younger new members here (and also for some of the older one ;) ) . I remember the time when I was 13 (and stupid :naughty:) and used to be quite a lot in a big german chatroom. Sometimes someone has to tell you, what you better not do.

So please avoid to write your full name, your adress or your phone number in a thread or in a PM ! There are many other ways to communicate with people without giving them your whole "personal life".

Same with meeting people: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5740

If you are new here (like me ;) ), and you don't know how to get in touch with other members: Don't be too shy. I know that sometimes it is hard to join a group in which the members know each other already for a long time. But give it a try. After starting a "hello-that's-me-thread" just look around a little bit and search for a thread that seems to be interesting for you. There are many many threads, where the members just talk about everything that actually comes to their mind. This is a good place to play a part in. Say hello and start talking ;). Noone will bite you here.

Last but not least: Don't be afraid to join the community just because you're thinking that your English is too bad. That's not a big deal in this forum. Just look at my English - it's not that good, but I had never problems here to talk with other members.

Okay, that were my two cents for today :naughty: .

abbreviated version: Don't be shy, but be careful with your personal information !

• 1 month later...

Wow I´m new here and I am really big big fan of Mika :) I totally adore him, I go to Prague, when Mika will come for a concert .. I am really happy that I could see him live :) I´m sure that I´m gonna die from happiness :D And I have two questions,please,help... :)

1.)Concert starts at 20:00... When do i have to come for being in firts line??

2.)I have a gift for Mika,how can I give him when i´ll be there?

Thank U very MUCH :))

Lucy

(My english is weak,i´m sorry bout that)

Edited by Miss.roxy

Welcome you both.. :huglove:

Maybe you could make an own thread in this welcome section and tell a bit about yourselves?? :wink2: We always like to welcome our new members.. :original:

To answer your questions already a bit, Miss.Roxy:

- to be in the first row you mean?? :wink2: Normally you will have to be there pretty early, but please, look in the gig's thread for the gig you want to go and you'll find a lot of infos there.. :biggrin2:

- Mika normally comes out after the gigs to write autographs and say hello to his fans..:thumb_yello: You'd be probably have the chance to give him your gift over there or, if he doesn't come out for some reason (which is not very often.. :wink2:) you could give your gift to John (his manager) and he'll make sure it gets to Mika..:biggrin2:

Oh god thank u very very much!!! :) I appreciate it so much, I am really happy :)) So you think that i can speak with Mika, for a minute?? :) And.. i should make a thread but i don´t know how do do that, i never have been a fan of someone :D Mika is first :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am a fan of Mika for a year. In my summer holiday I bought his CD 'Life in cartoon motion' and loved it.

I love concerts. I go on concerts from my favorite band ten times a year. It would be great to be on a Mika concert, but stupidly he's a popstar and not very often in my Country ;) .

I'm glad to be here in the mfc now, and I hope you can forgive me my bad english ;) ...

Wow I haven't been here for a long time!

Hello to everyone I ve missed! x:thumb_yello:

Yes, we did wonder what had happened to you. We have been looking out for the newbies in your absence :naughty:

Yes, we did wonder what had happened to you. We have been looking out for the newbies in your absence :naughty:

I try to drop in from time to time but you know how life seems to get in the way!

Thanks for taking care of the newbies when I'm not here! :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone)))

I'm listening MIKA since summer 2007 when we spent our holidays in Urmala and danced all nights to his songs)

I'm been to the gig in Amsterdam on 7 May and I'm so happy what I saw this show :mf_lustslow:

Looking forward gigs in Russia this summer)))

How you could see - my english not very well) Sorry :blush-anim-cl: