Hi everyone)))

I'm listening MIKA since summer 2007 when we spent our holidays in Urmala and danced all nights to his songs)

I'm been to the gig in Amsterdam on 7 May and I'm so happy what I saw this show :mf_lustslow:

Looking forward gigs in Russia this summer)))

How you could see - my english not very well) Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Hey would of seen you there!:thumb_yello:

Do an introduction thread so we can say hiiiii to you

Well, I'm finally here!

After three years of listening to Mika's amazing music I decided to join MFC.

Why, oh why didn't I do it before?! :doh:

Mainly because I thought I'm too old for being a "hard core" fan. See, I'm 34... :yikes:

But I SO DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!! :biggrin2:

Anyways, now that I revealed my dirty little secret :teehee:, I promise not to hold back on anything... anymore... :cheerful_h4h:

Unfortunately, I never had a chance to hear/see Mika live. Never attended any of his concerts. But I hope I soon will, 'cause he's finally coming to Serbia! :woot_jump: Oh, I forgot to mention I'm from Serbia :biggrin2:

EXIT Festival in Novi Sad, Serbia on July 8th

Not only am I going to attend this fabulous event, I may get the chance to meet Mika in person. At least I hope I will...

The thing is, there's this competition-like event (tomorrow!!) and if I'm to win I get the honor of being Mika's host (that's, if I don't faint first)

So please keep your fingers crossed for me and I promise to fill you in on all the details :wink2:

Love to all of you on MFC,

Jovana

:wheelchair: this is me... only without the beard.

Hi Jovana :bye:

34 isn't old - there are plenty of fans way older than that :naughty:

Would you like to start a new thread in the "Introductions" section, so that the rest of the MFC can greet you?

And good luck with the competition :thumb_yello:

Would you like to start a new thread in the "Introductions" section, so that the rest of the MFC can greet you?

Thanks! x 2

Already did that :biggrin2:

Thanks!

Yes all newbies please say hi and tell us a little about yourselves :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie!

My name is Natalia, I'm is from Russian "Northern Venice" - Saint-Petersburg.

I thought I would be the oldest person here:roftl: But I'm not, it was a big surprise for me!

I'm a newborn fan, only about two weeks:blush-anim-cl:

I'm happy, that we could see his show in S-Petersburg on July!!! I hope soooo, it would be.

The first song for me, as for many others, was "Relax". His voice was so unusual, that's why I remembered him.

Next time I saw a WAG video...then I said "bye-bye" to my mind:shocked:

I go to "youtube" and...that's all, I'm here. His smile makes me feel like flying.

I'm so happy to be here.

Hi Patty and Lonnie :bye: If you start a new thread we can all greet you :thumb_yello:

If you click on "Forums" in the menu bar at the top of the page (next to “Home”), then choose "Introductions" from the Mika Fan Club Info section, you will be in the right place.

In the top left of the page you will see a yellow icon saying "New Thread", click on that and it will start your thread. Give the thread a title (just “Hello” or “Hi” will be fine) and tell us a little about yourself. Or just say hello :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YasmineMika_
Was gonna say the same. :wink2:

Tw classics in werchter ÖÖ

It's today hea ?

I ask to go, but my parents say: no, its to expensive..

PFfff :(

• 2 weeks later...

hey! i'm Satu from Serbia and i'm huge fan of Mika, but i just got here yesterday :)

i've always loved Mika but he totally amazed me at the gig in Novi Sad, and now i love him even more! i'm totally obsessed, in fact :teehee:

btw, it's great to be a part of this wonderful community :thumb_yello:

hey! i'm Satu from Serbia and i'm huge fan of Mika, but i just got here yesterday :)

i've always loved Mika but he totally amazed me at the gig in Novi Sad, and now i love him even more! i'm totally obsessed, in fact :teehee:

btw, it's great to be a part of this wonderful community :thumb_yello:

Hi and welcome Satu :bye: Have you found the Serbian thread yet?