My name's Roksana and I'm from Poland.

When I'm listening Mika I feel better. I love his voice.:biggrin2:

This is amazing website, thanks. :thumb_yello:

Sorry for my english.

welcome to MFC :bye:

if you want you can introduce yourself as well in a thread of your own, in the introductions section :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Here's one old newbie.. or new oldie? Or something. I mean I used to hang around with the nick closetchild_ a year or two or more back, but couldn't collect the info for that time so I had to create a whole new account, but that's fine!

Pleased to meet ya all! :) I'm form the currently hot, but usually cold Finland :thumb_yello: We just had the joy to have Mika here for the first time ever, and that's also when I remembered the fanclub forums, and so here I am! :roftl:

Hey all! Here's one old newbie.. or new oldie? Or something. I mean I used to hang around with the nick closetchild_ a year or two or more back, but couldn't collect the info for that time so I had to create a whole new account, but that's fine!

Pleased to meet ya all! :) I'm form the currently hot, but usually cold Finland :thumb_yello: We just had the joy to have Mika here for the first time ever, and that's also when I remembered the fanclub forums, and so here I am! :roftl:

Welcome (back :)) to MFC :bye:

Hi!

I'm a Finnish fan girl who didn't know that mika fan club exists until last Friday and the queue for the Helsinki concert.

I've been a Mika fan for three years, since I saw the Grace Kelly -music video for the first time. It was love at the first sight (and hearing....)

The concert in Helsinki was my first one but I hope that there'll be many many more in Finland and perhaps abroad (if I can get enough money to travel..)

Hi!

I'm a Finnish fan girl who didn't know that mika fan club exists until last Friday and the queue for the Helsinki concert.

I've been a Mika fan for three years, since I saw the Grace Kelly -music video for the first time. It was love at the first sight (and hearing....)

The concert in Helsinki was my first one but I hope that there'll be many many more in Finland and perhaps abroad (if I can get enough money to travel..)

Welcome to the MFC !! :bye: have fun hun :wink2:

Hi!

Hey all ! :)

My name is Angela, I'm from Latvia.

I won meet & greet with Mika so I met him yesterday ! :wub2:

found out about this site also yesterday, while waiting for him :)

Hellloo! (:

I'm a newbie here, too. Just made a new thread in the Introductions area. I'm the new Estonian member. I'm glad to be here, and I hope I'll manage to find lots of friends here. ;)

to the three of you a big welcome to MFC :bye:

have a great time here :wink2:

I first discovered Mika when I heard Grace Kelly and thought it was so different from everything else on the radio. I bought Grace Kelly and I loved it and when LICM came out I was so happy because I got to listen to more Mika. And I have loved Mika ever since! Then I found MFC and it seemed like a nice place, so I joined!

A warm welcome to all newbies!!

I first discovered Mika when I heard Grace Kelly and thought it was so different from everything else on the radio. I bought Grace Kelly and I loved it and when LICM came out I was so happy because I got to listen to more Mika. And I have loved Mika ever since! Then I found MFC and it seemed like a nice place, so I joined!
Hi and welcome!

why don't you open a tread of your own in this same section, so that we can welcome you properly?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I need some help. I was trying to upload some pictures and only 3 out of about 20 actually got through. What am I doing wrong? I even found pictures that were the exact demenions and they did not upload...

I'm not very techie but I will try to help. Where are your original pictures, and what are you trying to upload them to?

Guest leettlekarolina

Hi hello, I'm a newbie from Finland. I joined here a few months ago but now I found the courage to post something :D

Anyway I'm glad to be here and looking forward to meet new people!

Hi hello, I'm a newbie from Finland. I joined here a few months ago but now I found the courage to post something :D

hi and welcome Karolina!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :biggrin2:

I'm not very techie but I will try to help. Where are your original pictures, and what are you trying to upload them to?

They are located in My Documents in this computer. I got others off the internet but saved them to the My Documents file. Thanks for trying to help me!

They are located in My Documents in this computer. I got others off the internet but saved them to the My Documents file. Thanks for trying to help me!

You are better uploading your pictures from My Documents to a site like Photobucket (you can set up a free account) and then downloading them to the MFC. There seem to be less problems with sizes that way.

to both of you a big welcome to MFC :bye:

hope you'll have a great time here :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Well, hello!

I'm a newbi and I made an introduction on the introduction thread. now I'm ready to meet some more new mika fans :)

so, my name is Lyrics and I'm 20, from Israel.

I've been loving Mika's music for almost 4 years and actually I've been here on MFC a couple of years ago, and left cause I didn't quite managed in here.. guess my english want good enough.

but now I'm here again and I'm ready to know all of you! hoping to see you in Mika's concert sometime :)

• 4 weeks later...