• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

I'm new, i created my username a month or so ago, but i was having computer issues and could not reach the internet. but now i can and im glad to say, im able to reach this site! Im glad to have a place to go to recieve updates on Mika and his music and to talk and make new friends.

with love,

- Mindy

Hello everybody!

I'm new, i created my username a month or so ago, but i was having computer issues and could not reach the internet. but now i can and im glad to say, im able to reach this site! Im glad to have a place to go to recieve updates on Mika and his music and to talk and make new friends.

with love,

- Mindy

Hi Mindy and welcome :bye:. Why not start a new thread in this section and introduce yourself to everyone?

I first heard Mika on the radio a few years ago ("Love Today"). As soon as I heard him I was in love <3 :P Now all I listen to is MIKA, his music makes me so happy!!

I think I'm going to like the friendly people that make up the MFC :)!! So nice making a thread for us newbie’s!

:D

Edited by TuteTerminator
I wanted to say more :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.I m fans of MIKA,I like MIKA,I like MIKA's music,like:

Life in Cartoon Motion

Lollipop

My Interpretation

Love Today

Relax, Take It Easy

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl

Stuck In The Middle

Happy Ending+over My Shoulder

Hope everyone like MIKA!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! I'm njloverqoj and a newbie as of a few minutes ago. :biggrin2: I feel so out of the loop since I literally became obsessed with Mika's music in a few hours last night even though I heard Happy Ending once for the first time when I went to Israel 2 years ago. Noting that this is the fastest I have ever fallen in love with an artist since it usually takes me a few months. :teehee: I'm proud to call myself a fan!

Hey guys! I'm njloverqoj and a newbie as of a few minutes ago. :biggrin2: I feel so out of the loop since I literally became obsessed with Mika's music in a few hours last night even though I heard Happy Ending once for the first time when I went to Israel 2 years ago. Noting that this is the fastest I have ever fallen in love with an artist since it usually takes me a few months. :teehee: I'm proud to call myself a fan!

Welcome to the best place in the world! :biggrin2: It's easy fall in love with Mika, isn't it? :teehee:

hi there! welcome to MFC! :yay:

you should start a thread & introduce yourself (pretty much like you did here) so that we can all welcome you properly... :blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

im new and I love this site <3 I fell for a boy that looked like mika but he now he has a girlfriend , I thought but why settle for anything less than perfect so im obsessed with mika again! i have dug out my posters updated my ipod and found my signed records and now im happy again! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am a "newbie"! I live in California, in the USA (obviously it's in the USA). I had a friend who desperately wanted me to listen to the song "Grace Kelly" because the "why don't you like me?, Why don't you like me?" reminded her of me (Gee, thanks). It took about a year (I know, I know) but I finally listened to it and fell in love. Bought both MIKA cds and watched some of youtube videos and interviews and...here I am. He is a very magical person, obviously, and exudes joy. He seems very authentic and I love that he loves his Mom & sisters so much. My best friend (of 20 years) passed away very suddenly on January 31st of this year, and listening to MIKA has cheered me up quite a bit. I am grateful for that. MIKA's happy energy is contagious.

im new and I love this site <3 I fell for a boy that looked like mika but he now he has a girlfriend , I thought but why settle for anything less than perfect so im obsessed with mika again! i have dug out my posters updated my ipod and found my signed records and now im happy again! :D

Hello, I am a "newbie"! I live in California, in the USA (obviously it's in the USA). I had a friend who desperately wanted me to listen to the song "Grace Kelly" because the "why don't you like me?, Why don't you like me?" reminded her of me (Gee, thanks). It took about a year (I know, I know) but I finally listened to it and fell in love. Bought both MIKA cds and watched some of youtube videos and interviews and...here I am. He is a very magical person, obviously, and exudes joy. He seems very authentic and I love that he loves his Mom & sisters so much. My best friend (of 20 years) passed away very suddenly on January 31st of this year, and listening to MIKA has cheered me up quite a bit. I am grateful for that. MIKA's happy energy is contagious.

welcome to MFC! nice to see you found your way here! :yay:

you should start a thread & introduce yourself (pretty much like you did here) so that we can all welcome you properly...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!I'm Ioana and in a big fan :biggrin2:

I have something awesome to say :As I am such a big fan even if i just created my mfc account,I didn't know untill now that Mika's birthday is on the 18th of August.:shocked:And i was going to pass out when i heard this.Because My birthday is on the 18th of August!!!:teehee:

Plzz add me cuz im new and i wanna talk to someone!:biggrin2:I can't wait for Mika to come back to Romania !!

• 4 weeks later...