• 3 weeks later...
omg after long deliberation i decide to finally register x3

i love mika :teehee:

Hi! Finally after about 5 or 6 years of loving MIKA, I have decided to join the fan club X3

Hey! I'm Simona and i finally joined MFC. Happy to be here :mf_lustslow:

Hi. I love to be here. I like the idea. Great.

hullo, hullo, hullo! :)

so many new members ! :yay:

:welcomeani: to all of you !

Have fun here :huglove:

Although I''ve been here a while, I still feel like a newbie. I think this is an awesome idea for a thread. :thumb_yello:

All I can say is that everyone is welcome, please don't be afraid to post - it gets easier the more you do it :biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

HAY MIKA FANS!!!!!!!! i created this last year but i only got downt o posting in this this year :-( i just migrated from singapore and caught mika live in spore in 2010 it was.....amazing WAS ANYONE ELSE THERE??!

I'm in calgary now and I REALLY WISH MIKA WOULD COME HERE :-( ANY CANADIANS HERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BRING MIKA TO CANADA?

HAY MIKA FANS!!!!!!!! i created this last year but i only got downt o posting in this this year :-( i just migrated from singapore and caught mika live in spore in 2010 it was.....amazing WAS ANYONE ELSE THERE??!

I'm in calgary now and I REALLY WISH MIKA WOULD COME HERE :-( ANY CANADIANS HERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BRING MIKA TO CANADA?

Hey!! Glad you could join us this year. I am kinda new here, joined a couple months ago:D I don't live in Canada but if he were to come anywhere on the continent of north America I would find a way to make it:naughty:

I'm Aubrey, btw:) have a nice time here!

I'm in Vancouver, really wish I'd seen him when he was in town a few years ago, but missed it... I'd love to see him come back to Canada! :biggrin2:

so here's where i meet fellow newbies..! gotta say it can be intimidating to post when you see the stats behind some members' names..:) but i guess it doesn't matter when you come to mika, just that you're here! lol

nice to meet you guys and hope to see you around....

cheerios!

M#1CF

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey im a newbie here and am finding it very difficult to get started ....I am a huge MIKA fan and have been since the beginning.

I saw him at the brighton centre march 3rd 2010 and i was in the front row as always he was incredible!!

post-21947-142983696792_thumb.jpg

hey im a newbie here and am finding it very difficult to get started ....I am a huge MIKA fan and have been since the beginning.

I saw him at the brighton centre march 3rd 2010 and i was in the front row as always he was incredible!!

Hi! :bye:

I saw him the week before that, it was an amazing tour! :wink2:

Start your own thread here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 to introduce yourself! :teehee:

• 2 months later...

Okay, I'm not exactly a newbie, (well age wise I am. But I've had no problem fitting in) but I do have a question. How do you post pictures to a thread? Like, while just having a normal conversation? That might be a dumb question, but I am very technologically illiterate, so computers and posting and what not doesn't really come easy to me.:blush-anim-cl: If anyone wouldn't mind 'dumbing it down' for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:Xx

Micah

Okay, I'm not exactly a newbie, (well age wise I am. But I've had no problem fitting in) but I do have a question. How do you post pictures to a thread? Like, while just having a normal conversation? That might be a dumb question, but I am very technologically illiterate, so computers and posting and what not doesn't really come easy to me.:blush-anim-cl: If anyone wouldn't mind 'dumbing it down' for me, I would greatly appreciate it!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:Xx

Micah

Ok I'm still figuring a lot of this out myself. But I think it has to be a picture that's on a website, and once you know where it is copy the http address. Then come here, and on the top right above where you can write, there's a little square that looks sort of like a postcard that you click on for "insert image" and a little pop up box appears that you put the http address into and then hit ok.

:thumb_yello: Hope that helps you out at all. There might be an easier way, but I don't know it yet.

Ok I'm still figuring a lot of this out myself. But I think it has to be a picture that's on a website, and once you know where it is copy the http address. Then come here, and on the top right above where you can write, there's a little square that looks sort of like a postcard that you click on for "insert image" and a little pop up box appears that you put the http address into and then hit ok.

:thumb_yello: Hope that helps you out at all. There might be an easier way, but I don't know it yet.

:biggrin2::biggrin2: Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU! Or, since you're trying to learn French (I saw that you were learning on another thread:blush-anim-cl:) Merci Beaucoup!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2: Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU! Or, since you're trying to learn French (I saw that you were learning on another thread:blush-anim-cl:) Merci Beaucoup!!!!!

:biggrin2: ok going to try and type this from memory so we'll see how it goes, um de rien? did I spell it right? how about this, afwan. that's arabic :aah:

newbie over here:biggrin2: (or perhaps not so new:blink:) I haven't had any difficulties to settle here, because everyone has been so nice:wink2:

I have been Mika fan about 2-3 years, and i have met him in London:wub2:

:shocked: you met him? personally, in london!? so lucky:aah: