Hey I'm new!

My real names Eleanor but everyone calls me Ellie or Elle! :)

So I only got into Mika a couple of days ago but I was instantly obsessed! I love his songs, I have too many to list my favs! aha

So I am also one of five kids like Mika but I'm the youngest and the only girl, it has it's pros and cons, although I do wish I had a sister! Oh and I also Have a Golden Retriever like Mika called Clem! What a coinkey-dink!

Anyway I'm really nice and hope to get to know lots of you! :blush-anim-cl:

X X X

Hey I'm new!

My real names Eleanor but everyone calls me Ellie or Elle! :)

So I only got into Mika a couple of days ago but I was instantly obsessed! I love his songs, I have too many to list my favs! aha

So I am also one of five kids like Mika but I'm the youngest and the only girl, it has it's pros and cons, although I do wish I had a sister! Oh and I also Have a Golden Retriever like Mika called Clem! What a coinkey-dink!

Anyway I'm really nice and hope to get to know lots of you! :blush-anim-cl:

X X X

Hi Ellie and welcome to the MFC - glad you found us :bye:. It would be great if you started your own thread for MFCers to welcome you properly - you can just repeat what you have said here.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

• 1 month later...

Hi,I'm a newbie.But I have been a fan of Mika for two years. :wink2: My English is poor.

Anyway,it will be nice to get to know you. :wink2:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:  Did you get to see Mika when he was in China/

Hello ^_^

I'm a newbie from Vietnam, I'm 16  :)

My story is a little funny, about a year ago I was listening to Belle from Notre Dame De Paris and Garou caugh my eye, then I went on tumblr searching for Garou, then I saw him with Mika (all these bromance things  :teehee: ) and i wondered "Who's this boy in blue suit?", I looked up, "Ah there...his name is Mika" but I wasnt really like him then. And then 7 months ago, I don't even know why, I started watching his videos, his music and BOOM Mika got me at his "salut"  :hug:  :wub:

Hello ^_^

I'm a newbie from Vietnam, I'm 16  :)

My story is a little funny, about a year ago I was listening to Belle from Notre Dame De Paris and Garou caugh my eye, then I went on tumblr searching for Garou, then I saw him with Mika (all these bromance things  :teehee: ) and i wondered "Who's this boy in blue suit?", I looked up, "Ah there...his name is Mika" but I wasnt really like him then. And then 7 months ago, I don't even know why, I started watching his videos, his music and BOOM Mika got me at his "salut"  :hug:  :wub:

Welcome Minh Ahh! Glad you found your way here! He is a wonderful addiction to have! You should make an introduction thread so that everyone can say hello! You can find that here ---->  http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/just click the button in the corner that says "start new topic" and let everyone know who you are. HAVE FUN!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a newbie from Spain, 19 y/o. I remember entering this site in 2011 but i didn't even remember the name of my acc so i made another hahahaha. I've bought a ticket to see Mika (againnnnnn) in october here in Madrid and i can't wait to see him! I've been a fan since 2009(?) i think, and in october is going to be my third time going to a concert of him :)

yaaaaaaaaay

Hi! I'm a newbie from Spain, 19 y/o. I remember entering this site in 2011 but i didn't even remember the name of my acc so i made another hahahaha. I've bought a ticket to see Mika (againnnnnn) in october here in Madrid and i can't wait to see him! I've been a fan since 2009(?) i think, and in october is going to be my third time going to a concert of him :)

yaaaaaaaaay

Hola! :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.  Have a wonderful time at the gig (long time to wait, I know)

• 2 weeks later...

yaaaaaaaaay

Welcome to the MFC! (again!!  :naughty:)

Just replied your PM, I hope it works for u!  :flowers2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm a newbie thanks for starting this! Could someone please explain how to start a thread or search for threads? Like if I wanted to ask or say something, where would I put it so that other people could actually see it and respond and stuff?

Thank you!

Hey! I'm a newbie thanks for starting this! Could someone please explain how to start a thread or search for threads? Like if I wanted to ask or say something, where would I put it so that other people could actually see it and respond and stuff?

Thank you!

Hi there! I'm Dee the world rep for the USA. Welcome to MFC :bye:

This guide explains how to use the forum better than i can: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=help especially the sections called "Topics and Forums" and "Posting". If you have any more questions a moderator is more likely to see them if you post in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31739-getting-started-on-the-new-mfc/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a newbie!

So, I found out about Mika through a behind-the-scenes Harry Potter video on YouTube as the song playing was 'Love Today'. I think I knew the song but I didn't know who sung it, so after a bit of searching I found Mika's VEVO.  I recognized the title 'Grace Kelly' so I clicked on it and was soon bouncing around my room with joy.  I had never really had a massive interest in a particular artist before but once I'd listened to about 3 Mika songs I was already in love.  I spent the next few days binge listening to every song I could find, digging deeper and deeper into YouTube to find all the hidden aucoustics and demos.  I am still doing this now  :naughty: A little while later I bought the parc des Princes CD and after that, LICM, TBWKTM, TOOL and more recently, NPiH.  I am currently insanely excited for Mika coming to the UK sometime in the near future.  I can't however go to the Adelphi Theatre as I live right up North  :(

lemmytoes

xx

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a newbie!

So, I found out about Mika through a behind-the-scenes Harry Potter video on YouTube as the song playing was 'Love Today'. I think I knew the song but I didn't know who sung it, so after a bit of searching I found Mika's VEVO.  I recognized the title 'Grace Kelly' so I clicked on it and was soon bouncing around my room with joy.  I had never really had a massive interest in a particular artist before but once I'd listened to about 3 Mika songs I was already in love.  I spent the next few days binge listening to every song I could find, digging deeper and deeper into YouTube to find all the hidden aucoustics and demos.  I am still doing this now  :naughty: A little while later I bought the parc des Princes CD and after that, LICM, TBWKTM, TOOL and more recently, NPiH.  I am currently insanely excited for Mika coming to the UK sometime in the near future.  I can't however go to the Adelphi Theatre as I live right up North  :(

lemmytoes

xx

Hi, welcome! :welcomeani:

That's a cool way to discover Mika, I love Harry Potter as well.  Where in the UK are you from?  I'm from Scotland and I can't go to the Adelphi gig either.  But you never know, maybe he will tour the UK again sometime in the future. :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a newbie!

lemmytoes

xx

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:  I think we are all hoping for more UK gigs :pray:

Hi, welcome! :welcomeani:

That's a cool way to discover Mika, I love Harry Potter as well.  Where in the UK are you from?  I'm from Scotland and I can't go to the Adelphi gig either.  But you never know, maybe he will tour the UK again sometime in the future. :wink2:

I live in Yorkshire so not so far up as you  :wink2:  But didn't he say something about that there were some places he wanted to tour in the UK no long ago?? Anyway, whenever he mentions a surprise I get all excited, especially when he said he had a surprise for the UK (adelphi)  :doh:

I live in Yorkshire so not so far up as you  :wink2:  But didn't he say something about that there were some places he wanted to tour in the UK no long ago?? Anyway, whenever he mentions a surprise I get all excited, especially when he said he had a surprise for the UK (adelphi)  :doh:

On Radio 2, he said he'd love to do several UK gigs, but there is sadly only one!  Of course, I expect the Adelphi show will be fantastic for everyone who gets to see it, but I'm a bit disappointed there are no more.  I'm not holding my breath for a UK tour, but obviously I'd love it if he toured here.