Yeah, I think he will tour here someday, but he might be away doing his own things for a couple of years like he did after TBWKTM and TOOL. But actually in an interview I think he said something about in a years time seeing himself writing plays or something??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How nice you guys are! Glad to meet you.

I should go and write a thread to introduce myself.

Newwwwwbie!

Hello *shy*

I just created my account, kinda lost in this world of wonderfulness  :naughty:

Welcome to MFC and  have a lot of fun here :wink2:

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I'm a  newbie from Malaysia..Nice to meet all Mika fans here...

Is there any upcoming concert in June 2017? Been looking for friends to watch his concert together...

Hi Nie and welcome to the MFC :bye:

No news about any concerts in 2017 yet :no: but keep checking the forum.

Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/, and then other fans can greet you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Céline, I'm French and I'm 17 yesterday! I am a big fan of Mika and I am moderator in the Facebook group Mika, the prince of pop. I have a lot of humor and Mika has completely changed my life with her music and her personality. The beauty of his music is now the beauty of my soul. I love him very much and I am very involved. My favorite song is Happy Ending. I am learning English, even if it is difficult. I am open to questions...????????????

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Céline, I'm French and I'm 17 yesterday! I am a big fan of Mika and I am moderator in the Facebook group Mika, the prince of pop. I have a lot of humor and Mika has completely changed my life with her music and her personality. The beauty of his music is now the beauty of my soul. I love him very much and I am very involved. My favorite song is Happy Ending. I am learning English, even if it is difficult. I am open to questions...

Hi Celine and welcome to the MFC.  If you would like to introduce yourself here http://www.mikafancl...-introductions/, other fans will greet you (you can just copy this post).

Hi all, I'm a  newbie from Malaysia..Nice to meet all Mika fans here...

Is there any upcoming concert in June 2017? Been looking for friends to watch his concert together...

Welcome to the MFC. :bye:

I met a member nikjass from Malaysia in Osaka, Japan. She is a fabulous woman.

Her twitter is https://twitter.com/nikjass .

• Like 1