I'm not a newbie and I hadn't even thought about this... Hmmm, was there anything incriminating in my pm or were you just overwhelmed with the length of the reply?:naughty: I'm sorry, I started to get on my high horse and I even had to shorten what I wrote, cos it was too long.

No, I'm going to PM you now I've got home, I enjoyed reading your PM this morning but- sadly- only had a couple of minutes while shoving my breakfast down before I went to work

As to how I thought of it- I'm beginning to wonder if I really am paranoid!

Hey everybody!

I've just joined the MFC this past week and haven't been here yet to say hi.. sorry!

Well, I'm Brazilian and I live in France at the moment.. as Mika is huge here, I got to know all his songs and see him in tv shows and later a lot on youtube. I fell in love quickly and deeply. :bleh:

I went to his concert in Nîmes in July and it was awsome as you can imagine.. on the way out he came to talk to the fans and I got to tell him a few words and get an autograph... he was really nice and boy, he has a deep look. I was shocked and delighted. :mf_lustslow:

Good to know he is loved everywhere. All that talent is worth all the success.

Kisses for all from the MFC!!!

Hey everybody!

I've just joined the MFC this past week and haven't been here yet to say hi.. sorry!

Well, I'm Brazilian and I live in France at the moment.. as Mika is huge here, I got to know all his songs and see him in tv shows and later a lot on youtube. I fell in love quickly and deeply. :bleh:

I went to his concert in Nîmes in July and it was awsome as you can imagine.. on the way out he came to talk to the fans and I got to tell him a few words and get an autograph... he was really nice and boy, he has a deep look. I was shocked and delighted. :mf_lustslow:

Hi and welcome to Mfc!!:welcomeani:

Sounds like you had a fantastic time at the concert, its seems ages since i saw him cant wait to go again.

Feel free to post in here as much as you want, it would be nice to liven this thread up a little.

Also pm me if theres anything i can help you with and dont forget to look up who your world rep is, im sure they would love to hear from you.

Happy posting! :original:

Steph

Hey everybody!

Hi there , do yourself an introduction thread so we can all so hi :thumb_yello:

thanks!

i'm new by the way, and this is a great way to start :)

Well welcome!! hope your enjoying it

one great thing about this place is that u quickly feel at home here....if that makes sense :blink: , coz everyone here luvs mika! ♥:cool:

so there arent really get any mean people!

Or they pretend to be mean but are nice in real life :wub2::wink2:

Well welcome!! hope your enjoying it

Or they pretend to be mean but are nice in real life :wub2::wink2:

lo!!

i need help :/ ..... i read this on the thread- 'you know ur a mika fan when...'

".......The following sentence makes perfect sense: "OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

ok, i get the whole gray skelly thing, and FD is freddiesdouble, and that chicken= hehe!:wink2:, but whats HMDYLM stand for??

lo!!

i need help :/ ..... i read this on the thread- 'you know ur a mika fan when...'

".......The following sentence makes perfect sense: "OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

ok, i get the whole gray skelly thing, and FD is freddiesdouble, and that chicken= hehe!:wink2:, but whats HMDYLM stand for??

how much do you love me:thumb_yello:

Yep one of Mikas songs,

oh i didn't mention it was a song:doh:

now she thinks i'm a perv:roftl:

PS: if you see capital letters which doesn't make sense

1) probably it's one of mika's songs

2) probably it's still one of mika's songs:naughty:

3) look for a user name like OD=oakie Doke, BS=Blue Sky etc.

oh i didn't mention it was a song:doh:

now she thinks i'm a perv:roftl:

PS: if you see capital letters which doesn't make sense

1) probably it's one of mika's songs

2) probably it's still one of mika's songs:naughty:

3) look for a user name like OD=oakie Doke, BS=Blue Sky etc.

lol, dont worry, i know ur not a perve!! :wink2:

but i was a bit worried about someones comment on my intro thread, about not letting you lead me astray!!!

(im joking btw!) :):bleh:

lol, dont worry, i know ur not a perve!! :wink2:

but i was a bit worried about someones comment on my intro thread, about not letting you lead me astray!!!

(im joking btw!) :):bleh:

i know:roftl:

ahhhh Silver! :sneaky2:

actually she loves me:mf_rosetinted:

how are you btw, have any problems on forum ?

i know:roftl:

ahhhh Silver! :sneaky2:

actually she loves me:mf_rosetinted:

how are you btw, have any problems on forum ?

ive settled in quite well =)

im becoming more and more obsessed with mika,:mf_lustslow: i think about him and mcf like 24/7!! idk why! could be because my life is so boring at the moment,:shocked: theres NOTHING to do!!!! how have u been? :thumb_yello:

AND....omg, omg, OMG....

ive become a mika groupie!!!!!!!! :) YAY! ive moved up in the world! lol!

ive settled in quite well =)

im becoming more and more obsessed with mika,:mf_lustslow: i think about him and mcf like 24/7!! idk why! could be because my life is so boring at the moment,:: theres NOTHING to do!!!! how have u been? :thumb_yello:

that happens:naughty:

i'm fine thanks, had a lot of visitors tonight,

also cooked for them..:sweatdrop:

That's what you think :sneaky2:

you don't love me? :tears:

i'm gonna send you tons of apricots then:mf_rosetinted:

:jawdrop: *shock, horror* STILL not an official fan? :yikes:huh? HUH?? :shocked:

*sigh*

Long story - when we were campaigning to be the official Mika fan club I changed my user title to "Not an official fan" and then as it dragged on to "STILL not an official fan". And although Mika now owns our site, I have said I won't change it until the MFC is publicly acknowledged as the official fan club.

*sigh*

Long story - when we were campaigning to be the official Mika fan club I changed my user title to "Not an official fan" and then as it dragged on to "STILL not an official fan". And although Mika now owns our site, I have said I won't change it until the MFC is publicly acknowledged as the official fan club.

:naughty: I like the 'still not official thing'!:roftl:

*sigh*

oh! so what IS the official fan club website?

• 2 weeks later...