Guest patriciawhale

heyaaa im patricia whale AKA mika jr as my friends like to call me i just love mika hes got me through some reallyreallyreally really hard times in my life like when i dyed my hair green and iot mademe think of grace kelly because it sais 'i can be green i can be blue' in it i think its vgfery honerable thast hes supporting closet gays everywhere i just6 lobe him so much hes my life

kisses and mwahhs

xoxoxoxoxo

:)

Hiyas all. i am the fan man. my wife and i love mikas' music and i must say its been a long time since i found anyones music that can make me smile the way his does.

We saw Mika in Doncaster last year and he was truly amazing, so amazing in fact that we went to his tour ending brixton show. What a fun evening that was. the fans are truly friendly and the spirit of friendlyness and love permiates the rooms where Mika plays. The world needs more love and with Mika around love and niceness and sillyness will prevail.

Hiyas all. i am the fan man. my wife and i love mikas' music and i must say its been a long time since i found anyones music that can make me smile the way his does.

We saw Mika in Doncaster last year and he was truly amazing, so amazing in fact that we went to his tour ending brixton show. What a fun evening that was. the fans are truly friendly and the spirit of friendlyness and love permiates the rooms where Mika plays. The world needs more love and with Mika around love and niceness and sillyness will prevail.

Welcome fan man - missed you in the Oldlings - so pop back

in and see us sometime!! :thumb_yello:

heyaaa im patricia whale AKA mika jr as my friends like to call me i just love mika hes got me through some reallyreallyreally really hard times in my life like when i dyed my hair green and iot mademe think of grace kelly because it sais 'i can be green i can be blue' in it i think its vgfery honerable thast hes supporting closet gays everywhere i just6 lobe him so much hes my life

kisses and mwahhs

xoxoxoxoxo

Actually it's "Gotta be green, gotta be mean. gotta be everything more."

welcome!

kisses and mwahhs

xoxoxoxoxo

And there was this one time at band camp :naughty:

Hello newbies :thumb_yello:

Cheers girls for the support, i think i scared them all away!:blink:

Haha guess not here I am xD

Nah actually im not really a newbie. I made an account 5 months ago or something, and after that i didnt really use it. and now i start again :naughty:

So call me a fake newbie.

x

Haha guess not here I am xD

Nah actually im not really a newbie. I made an account 5 months ago or something, and after that i didnt really use it. and now i start again :naughty:

So call me a fake newbie.

x

Welcome back anyway - newbie or not!! :thumb_yello: