Haha guess not here I am xD

Nah actually im not really a newbie. I made an account 5 months ago or something, and after that i didnt really use it. and now i start again :naughty:

So call me a fake newbie.

x

A fake newbie, huuummm.......... yep i like it!

Welcome all newbies and fake newbies!:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I'm new to the site but a not-so-new fan! I sorta only just got this internet thing nailed haha!!

Anyway, my name's Sarah and I'm a singer/performer. I LOVE singing Mika's songs!!

x

Welcome Sarah - enjoy it here :thumb_yello:

Hi! I'm new to the site but a not-so-new fan! I sorta only just got this internet thing nailed haha!!

Anyway, my name's Sarah and I'm a singer/performer. I LOVE singing Mika's songs!!

x

:welcomeani: Sarah....you will have a blast here :huglove:

Hi I am new - But kinda old - But justed started today checking the site and the forums on it. It really took me hours to understand how to post something :) But I guess am handling it.

I am Noha from Egypt - and am really hoping that some day MIKA would visit Egypt. Since he has visited most of the worlds' countries :( He seemed to forgot Egypt tottaly...

and It is really nice to find all Mika's fans here.... and Thanks for the Welcoming ;)

So Just a question ????

How can i start a thread or Forum! I dunno yet what the difference between them !! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I am new - But kinda old - But justed started today checking the site and the forums on it. It really took me hours to understand how to post something :) But I guess am handling it.

I am Noha from Egypt - and am really hoping that some day MIKA would visit Egypt. Since he has visited most of the worlds' countries :( He seemed to forgot Egypt tottaly...

and It is really nice to find all Mika's fans here.... and Thanks for the Welcoming ;)

So Just a question ????

How can i start a thread or Forum! I dunno yet what the difference between them !! :D

Hi Noha and welcome to the MFC!:)

If you want to start a new thread first you have to go to the sub-forum i.e. "Introductions & Goodbyes", http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 then go towards the bottom of the page (on the left) and click on "New Thread".

Hope I managed to explain it clearly enough :)

If you still have problems pls ask

HI NOha, Sarah, MontrealMikaFan and MelanieJazmin. Welcome. Why don't you do intro threads so everyone can say hi to you.

Noha, "kinda old" you're only just out of the younglings! If Mika did a concert in Egypt I'd come, I love Cairo.

Sarah, I think there's a thread for MFCers singing Mika songs. Why don't you give it a go!