Hello MFC!! I'm Adda. The first Mika's single I heard was Grace Kelly and I still love it :wub2: . Then I heard Relax (Take it Easy) :wub2: After some researches on the Internet (the only source of music info because I'm a music freak in my school and there's noting reliable in the local magazines) and so I got to mikasounds and mikafanclub (which I joined only this autumn .. Shame on me)... I saw tons of pics and reviews on gigs ( never been at a Mika gig) and I fallen into This World. My most important stuff became LICM CD, my Mika-ish things and my drawings&sketches of Mika (even though they aren't good) .

*off to get the ipod charger because she's running out of battery to stick on MFC*

Hello MFC!! I'm Adda. The first Mika's single I heard was Grace Kelly and I still love it :wub2: . Then I heard Relax (Take it Easy) :wub2: After some researches on the Internet (the only source of music info because I'm a music freak in my school and there's noting reliable in the local magazines) and so I got to mikasounds and mikafanclub (which I joined only this autumn .. Shame on me)... I saw tons of pics and reviews on gigs ( never been at a Mika gig) and I fallen into This World. My most important stuff became LICM CD, my Mika-ish things and my drawings&sketches of Mika (even though they aren't good) .

*off to get the ipod charger because she's running out of battery to stick on MFC*

Welcome to the MFC! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :wink2:

YAY!!! Glad you are here! And finally made your grand introduction!

Have a great time here - and don't get too addicted!!! :naughty:

HOPE 2009 is the B E S T year ever!!!!! :cheers:

*I still have a WHILE to wait for the big moment*

Hi guys just wanted to show my name around here as haven't been in for ages!

If anyone needs help I am here now and then but if you leave me a private message (pm) I will get back to you asap.

Well wishing you all a Happy New Year and hope MIKA makes 2009 another year not to be forgotten! :wub2:

xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've been a member here for a few months now... and I think I introduced myself here when I first joined but I havent really been on since. I only really started going on the forums about a week ago:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I thought it might be a good idea posting here so that I might have an easier time meeting people and stuff.

And I'd love if anyone could add me as a friend, thx!

Hey, I've been a member here for a few months now... and I think I introduced myself here when I first joined but I havent really been on since. I only really started going on the forums about a week ago:blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, I thought it might be a good idea posting here so that I might have an easier time meeting people and stuff.

welcome to mfc! (again :wink2:)

it is a great idea to post here! :thumb_yello:

helllooooo...... im jo!

its nice to meet everyone!

please add me to your friends list!

xx

Hi girls and welcome to the MFC!! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

First I would love 2 thank admins for approving my account!

Thank!like this....

My name's martha and I'm 14 years old,I live in Croatia...

I discovered Mika before 1 and a half and I'm trying 2 log in since then...

The first Mika song I heard was Happy Ending,and I heard It while I was watching Michael Jackson on TV,LOL(yay,I'm HUUUUUUGE Michael Jackson fan)...I like Mika since then,I think he's refreshing for today's scene,since all the ladies are just butt-shaking and not singing.I think that sucks really...No music today(b-sides Mika,LOL)!I'm Huuuuuuuuge fan of 80s and I know every 80s song....my favorite artist is Michael Jackson,the Mika....I also love Diana Ross,Seal,Marvin Gaye(Sexual Healing,haha),Lionel Richie and Prince....

okay,that's enough...

Hi everyone!

Thank!like this....

My name's martha and I'm 14 years old' date='I live in Croatia...

The first Mika song I heard was Happy Ending,and I heard It while I was watching Michael Jackson on TV,LOL(yay,I'm HUUUUUUGE Michael Jackson fan)...I like Mika since then,I think he's refreshing for today's scene,since all the ladies are just butt-shaking and not singing.I think that sucks really...No music today(b-sides Mika,LOL)!I'm Huuuuuuuuge fan of 80s and I know every 80s song....my favorite artist is Michael Jackson,the Mika....I also love Diana Ross,Seal,Marvin Gaye(Sexual Healing,haha),Lionel Richie and Prince....

okay,that's enough...[/quote']

Welcome to the MFC Martha! I hope you like it here :punk:.

Hi everyone!

Thank!like this....

The first Mika song I heard was Happy Ending,and I heard It while I was watching Michael Jackson on TV,LOL(yay,I'm HUUUUUUGE Michael Jackson fan)...I like Mika since then,I think [u']he's refreshing for today's scene,since all the ladies are just butt-shaking and not singing.[/u]I think that sucks really...No music today(b-sides Mika,LOL)!I'm Huuuuuuuuge fan of 80s and I know every 80s song....my favorite artist is Michael Jackson,the Mika....I also love Diana Ross,Seal,Marvin Gaye(Sexual Healing,haha),Lionel Richie and Prince....

okay,that's enough...

Potpuno si u pravu...

Woo hoo Marta,dobrodošla :thumb_yello::punk:

Uzivaj:wub2:

ps. u slucaju da ti nisu rekli,ovo je nas Ex-Yu thread...:wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17438

Hi everyone!

Thank!like this....

okay,that's enough...[/quote']

Imamo isti muzički ukus!! Dobrodošla :huglove: Daniela ti je već poslala link za Ex-yu thread!! Ako ti nešto treba,samo kucni na moj wall!! :wink2:

:huglove: