If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, then you can come here and ask. Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person...

I just thought it would be easier in one big thread for everything! :wink2:

So ask/search/answer away! There's bound to be someone who knows where it is...

Mine: I'm desperately searching for the written down interview where they ask him what his favorite shape cloud is, I think, and he says boob shaped ones.. Among other questions...(?).. :lmfao:

And also the interview where he says he flirts with everything and everyone.. whether it's a teacup or a tree...:naughty:

They might be in the same one... Thanks! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh thanx for making this thread! i didn't want to start one for each question i had. this helps a lot.

okay well right now i can only think of one interview i'm looking for...

the one where he talks about 'if winnie the pooh had a vioce who would it be' or something like that and he points to the guy washing the window or something. i don't know my friend told me about it and is sounds hilarious. i thought she said it was in spain but i may be wrong.

is there any interview with jamsmine? or is there one talking about her work specifically , not just mentioning her?

the one where he talks about 'if winnie the pooh had a vioce who would it be' or something like that and he points to the guy washing the window or something. i don't know my friend told me about it and is sounds hilarious. i thought she said it was in spain but i may be wrong.

This?

ohh thanx for making this thread! i didn't want to start one for each question i had. this helps a lot.

is there any interview with jamsmine? or is there one talking about her work specifically , not just mentioning her?

For winnie the pooh thing it's the everyday objects one, here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xxdHRylgs it is hilarious:roftl:

I think is this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xxdHRylgs

Sorry, I don't know!!! but I've been looking for the youtube video No Chicken Tonight!!!:shocked:

I've been looking for that one too! Sorry, I don't know!

:naughty:

I know that one! Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=P0xxdHRylgs :wink2: Edit: Hahah, all 4 of us answered at like the same time haha..

I don't know the Jasmine one though... Sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0xxdHRylgs :wink:

Oooh! I have one!!

Okay, I've seen this quote everywhere but never knew where it came from...

He's talking about dolphins or whales being fish and then he says something like, "Oh, wait. I've just been told that's wrong. A dolphin is a mammal, a whale is a mammal, and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!!"

Oooh! I have one!!

Okay, I've seen this quote everywhere but never knew where it came from...

He's talking about dolphins or whales being fish and then he says something like, "Oh, wait. I've just been told that's wrong. A dolphin is a mammal, a whale is a mammal, and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!!"

Ugh darn... I know which one it is but I don't know where it is..

Sorry! I'll look though ;)

Hang on I have a new one.... I've seen it a few places but I didn't know where it came from or if he even said it so I might be wrong...

But he said that when he dies he wants to be buried face down so that the whole world can kiss his a**?

Does it exist? Haha..

Ugh darn... I know which one it is but I don't know where it is..

Sorry! I'll look though ;)

Hang on I have a new one.... I've seen it a few places but I didn't know where it came from or if he even said it so I might be wrong...

But he said that when he dies he wants to be buried face down so that the whole world can kiss his a**?

Does it exist? Haha..

Hey, I just found it! Hahah. It was waaay back in my subscribed threads that I hadn't even looked at yet. :naughty:

I was wandering about the kiss my a** one too...

He said that at a concert - I think it was the January 28th show in Montreal. :thumb_yello:

I'm looking for a printed interview...it talks about Mika being in a room with some industry people or something, and he's talking about how iPods and digital music have made album art less relevant, or something like that.

Anyone know the one I'm talking about? :flowers2:

He said that at a concert - I think it was the January 28th show in Montreal. :thumb_yello:

I'm looking for a printed interview...it talks about Mika being in a room with some industry people or something, and he's talking about how iPods and digital music have made album art less relevant, or something like that.

Thank you Mana! I haven't hear of that one, but it sounds interesting. I will help you look! :wink2:

Thanks Mana! :flowers2:

Do you know if there's a video of it? haha