• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love it too. Love, love it.

I would really like to hear a really good version from either Brighton, Bournemouth or Plymouth from last Nov if anyone has got one?

Well, this is not from any of those shows, but I think that it's quite a good one anyway (not because I filmed it :bleh:):

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33726427

This was Brixton on the 26 Feb

Okay.. im looking for a french interview from which these are taken:

m_f57373ffcc1b4a71cb8d0f6ff9ac6c9d.gifm_d83c3979d891d4197bfdbc382bbdb2e1.gif

m_44090b55c3dfcb6eb8b333d74b145dcb.gif

there was also this part where they were blowing up balloons

So any one got it please?

This is the interview:

Is there a video of that interview that Mika does where he talks about his Tamagotchi?...how it makes you feel at one with you maternal side...does anybody have the link?

here's the link :thumb_yello:

He starts talking about his tamagotchi from the start of the interview and also talks about modeling, fav superhero, and

can't 4get the MOTTO: Why not!!!?

here's the link :thumb_yello:

He starts talking about his tamagotchi from the start of the interview and also talks about modeling, fav superhero, and

can't 4get the MOTTO: Why not!!!?

Thanks so much soulsalsa7:biggrin2:

Thanks! :wink2:

I though of another one.. haha

The Day in the Life of Mika one.. It was in japan or china I think.. I can't find it on you tube anymore! It was where he sticks a heart on the camera lense and then bites it and stuff.. haha

ok and I remember!!...

so I have seen around under MFCers signatures saying "honary Briton", what is this about and was or is there a thread about this?

thanks!!! :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Are you obsessed with England too, but aren't actually from there?

Are you obsessed with England too, but aren't actually from there?

ooo i am!:blush-anim-cl:i love England! people see all my british stuff all the time and they always ask me if i'm from there or if i'm british and i always reply 'no but i wish!:biggrin2:' i have a huge british flag above my computer and all my mika stuff on it!:naughty: okay i'll stop talking about my obsession!

ooo i am!:blush-anim-cl:i love England! people see all my british stuff all the time and they always ask me if i'm from there or if i'm british and i always reply 'no but i wish!:biggrin2:' i have a huge british flag above my computer and all my mika stuff on it!:naughty: okay i'll stop talking about my obsession!

Haha! Yeah, if you see people with stuff in their siggys saying things like 'Honourary Aussie' or 'Honourary Brit' then that means that they post in those country threads, but aren't actually from that country.

Oh my God, me too! :lmao:

I've been asked so many times "Are you from England?" and "Are you British?"

The next time someone asks me that (that I don't know) I'm gonna say yes and speak with a British accent :naughty:

I also have a huge Union Jack hanging on my bedroom wall. It's also my duvet cover haha