Reading more, I think he standardized the recipe rather than invented it, as you can see Cheddar is much older than 150 years old!

And wiki can be written by anyone, you know. :wink2:

Yup, like i said, the cheese as we know today, Its my great (great?) uncle i think. I have no idea who wrote the wiki on it, but my granny backs it up, so i'll trust it.

Its under new development on that icons gvt. site

lol, i'm not big on cheesy conversations though.

ooooh that was so bad.

never again

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!:biggrin2:

Here comes a little dance for you from Sweden!:pbjt:

Cool that you like BWO, I love them too!

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vpLa9e62lg :wink2:

Nope...but I have now:biggrin2:

Does anyone have the quote were Mika says something along the lines that he is himself times a hundred...?

And any quotes and/or interviews where he talks about Prince?

Or when he talks about the LGs?

Thanks!!!

I have like two..

The video interview where it was the five things to know about Mika. He was wearing the same thing as in this interview, and it was the same place and stuff. He probably did it at the same time

In it, he joked that he had a pilots license and stuff and flew with john travolta :roftl:

No one can find it! :tears:

And there's the little short videos that MMMM had posted on his myspace a while ago. If they're gone forever then that's alright, but they were just little clips of the Happy ending gospel choir in the studio and just him filming yasmine while she was painting and stuff.. and there was one with him and a dog. Anyways, I can't find them anywhere!

And does anyone have the downloadable videos of Jools Holland Grace Kelly, his first ever TV performance, and then the downloadable video of him again on Jools Holland Hootenanny?

:wub2: Please?

Nope...but I have now:biggrin2:

Does anyone have the quote were Mika says something along the lines that he is himself times a hundred...?

And any quotes and/or interviews where he talks about Prince?

Or when he talks about the LGs?

Thanks!!!

I think this one might be the himself times a hundred one..

It's around 4:50ish :wink2:

I have like two..

And there's the little short videos that MMMM had posted on his myspace a while ago. If they're gone forever then that's alright, but they were just little clips of the Happy ending gospel choir in the studio and just him filming yasmine while she was painting and stuff.. and there was one with him and a dog.

i saw that video with the dog on youtube a while ago,it was very funny.

i don't know if it's still there though

I have like two..

And does anyone have the downloadable videos of Jools Holland Grace Kelly, his first ever TV performance, and then the downloadable video of him again on Jools Holland Hootenanny?

:wub2: Please?

As for his first Tv performance, do u mean this one? http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x5e5vf_gk-live-holland-2007_music I saved it as "Holland" but I dunno whether coz it took place in Holland or at Jools Holland's :biggrin2: I think the 1st one but I'm not sure...

I also have this one http://dailymotion.alice.it/mari62/video/x5e6cu_gk-at-jensen-holland-mar-07_music which is surely in Holland

As for the videos of the last Jools Holland Hootenanny you could ask Babspanky in her 3d http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13931 as she uploaded them on myspace and she is the one who made them.

Or you can use a programme to download videos from then net like Real Player for instance.

Here u can download the mp3s of the show http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11758

I was just wondering ( and I don't think there is an exact website for this but I will ask away anyway! :biggrin2:)

so a website that has maybe MIKA contests if you know what I mean, like maybe giving away tickets or free MIKA stuff... I don't know :blink:

Just a thought! and that would be cool!! :wink2:

thanks!

I don't know if u have already seen this interview where Mika sings a bit of Prince's Kiss, but it starts at the 13:20 mark,

here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

then there's another interview where Mika mentions Prince that I can't seem to find anymore but I remember he was sitting at a desk with a guy interviewer asking Mika about his sexuality and whatnot and he mentioned Prince, Elton John I think was his response somehow...

Actually if anyone has that one, that would be ideal! :)

I don't know if u have already seen this interview where Mika sings a bit of Prince's Kiss, but it starts at the 13:20 mark,

here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pyhn_mika-live-in-taratata-full-performa_music

then there's another interview where Mika mentions Prince that I can't seem to find anymore but I remember he was sitting at a desk with a guy interviewer asking Mika about his sexuality and whatnot and he mentioned Prince, Elton John I think was his response somehow...

Actually if anyone has that one, that would be ideal! :)

Do you mean the one where he talks about putting sex into music? About how if you didn't do that, there would be no Prince, no Bowie? Cos I have that one, just have to find it...

BTW, thanks for putting the link to Taratata up. I thought I'd seen the whole thing, but i watched this and saw bits that must have been cut out of the ones that I saw. Such a shame I don't speak french and didn't have a clue what they were on about, but I knew they were different bits cos of Mika's responses in English!

I was just wondering ( and I don't think there is an exact website for this but I will ask away anyway! :biggrin2:)

so a website that has maybe MIKA contests if you know what I mean, like maybe giving away tickets or free MIKA stuff... I don't know :blink:

Just a thought! and that would be cool!! :wink2:

thanks!

actually i just quoted you cuz i happened to look at that website you have in your siggy and it's effing amazing!:shocked: i've nver heard of it before and i already have a list of like 20 shirts i wnna get. did you submit one? i would love to see it if you did:biggrin2:

Allllrighty! So, I can't seem to find that one interview where Mika is talking about how he doesn't think that what he writes about is strange. And he talks about how he doesn't see the things most music videos display when he walks out the door...He says something like, "Do you see that? I see fat women." I could have sworn it was favorited on my youtube account, but I guess not...:boxed:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?:naughty:

Allllrighty! So, I can't seem to find that one interview where Mika is talking about how he doesn't think that what he writes about is strange. And he talks about how he doesn't see the things most music videos display when he walks out the door...He says something like, "Do you see that? I see fat women." I could have sworn it was favorited on my youtube account, but I guess not...:boxed:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?:naughty:

starts at 1:42 :wink2:

I have such a good Mika memory :naughty:

That you do:naughty:! It was really starting to bug me that I couldn't find it...And it's such a common one, too:doh::roftl:!!

Anyway, THANK YOU! :flowers2:

haha you're welcome :biggrin2:

If you ever need help with an interview or something just let me know...I'm usually good at finding those quickly:naughty:

Do you mean the one where he talks about putting sex into music? About how if you didn't do that, there would be no Prince, no Bowie? Cos I have that one, just have to find it...

BTW, thanks for putting the link to Taratata up. I thought I'd seen the whole thing, but i watched this and saw bits that must have been cut out of the ones that I saw. Such a shame I don't speak french and didn't have a clue what they were on about, but I knew they were different bits cos of Mika's responses in English!

Yes that is the one! I think that was the first interview I watched of him besides the Popworld one but I would be more than appreciative if you could find it...:biggrin2:

in the french interview translations thread, they have the taratata one...makes it more enjoyable when u understand everything :wink2:

here's the link:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9068&highlight=french+interview

*it's the last post down*

Ok, I have another one. Is the video of Mika singing Love Today on some moving platform that goes back and forth through the audience on youtube, or is it only on myspace?

........I really need to get my own computer so my dad can stop being a parental control Nazi...:thumbdown:

Ok, I have another one. Is the video of Mika singing Love Today on some moving platform that goes back and forth through the audience on youtube, or is it only on myspace?

........I really need to get my own computer so my dad can stop being a parental control Nazi...:thumbdown:

Oooohh that one.. I think it's manumission or something? I don't know, that word just popped into my head. Hang on I think babs has it in her archive..

Ohh okay it's Transmission..

Here! http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30262362