Thanks for those good old memories, girls :wub2:

Here is the song that made me realize that DM is still one of the best band ever even after so many years :thumb_yello:

WRONG

Powerful lyrics, powerful voice...absolutely powerful song :mf_lustslow:

Here a soft and funny studio footage...

[YOUTUBE]yaGKZsgA_u0[/YOUTUBE]

and for those interested, below the official video.. but caution!!! Not for the faint of heart :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvfcnpJRf0Q

Indeed :wub2:

I like ''Wrong'' too :naughty:, but for me, the song suits better the official one :aah: didn't like that much of the studio version

*point the finger and says: WRONG!!!*

I'm joking, I loved it :roftl::roftl:

:wub2::wub2:

on top of my list of:

"bands that i still need to see live"

:punk:

so many memories connected to them, still love them, and i hear they are amazing live... really hope it will happen some day. :blush-anim-cl:

anybody know what they're up to these days?

:wub2::wub2:

on top of my list of:

so many memories connected to them, still love them, and i hear they are amazing live... really hope it will happen some day. :blush-anim-cl:

To me, besides Depeche Mode I hope to see Coldplay and U2 live too :teehee::teehee::teehee:

To me, besides Depeche Mode I hope to see Coldplay and U2 live too :teehee::teehee::teehee:

i saw U2 back in...wait...i think it was 92 or 93, and i was a little underwhelmed...

do we have a thread like that? "bands i still need to see live"? :roftl:

back to DM, i really hope that there will be another tour... i'm not up to date at all if there has been anything new from them in the past 10 years etc..

only know that they were on tour a couple of years ago and my friend said it was incredible...

i saw U2 back in...wait...i think it was 92 or 93, and i was a little underwhelmed...

do we have a thread like that? "bands i still need to see live"? :roftl:

back to DM, i really hope that there will be another tour... i'm not up to date at all if there has been anything new from them in the past 10 years etc..

only know that they were on tour a couple of years ago and my friend said it was incredible...

dunno, if you want make it :teehee:

I knew about that and I agree, I've posted one part of ''touring the angel'' (where they perform ''world in my eyes'', check the page 2), and I got really impressed and hoping to be there someday :naughty::naughty:

Edited by BiaIchihara

dunno, if you want make it :teehee:

I knew about that and I agree, I've posted one part of ''touring the angel'' (where they perform ''world in my eyes'', check the page 2), and I got really impressed and hoping to be there someday :naughty::naughty:

so you haven't seem them either?

i think, they had to cancel the show in my area for health reasons or something. don't really remember. but i'm not going to miss it again should they ever come back...

i'm lucky i've actually seen a lot of my favorite bands and artists. but i could make a huge list of "bands/artists i need to see live AGAIN"! :roftl:

so you haven't seem them either?

i think, they had to cancel the show in my area for health reasons or something. don't really remember. but i'm not going to miss it again should they ever come back...

i'm lucky i've actually seen a lot of my favorite bands and artists. but i could make a huge list of "bands/artists i need to see live AGAIN"! :roftl:

I never have seen an artist live, only by TV or YT, and here in my city is difficult to have an artist I like and even more going to a show if someone comes :tears:

But I'm fan with a lot of faith, faith, FAITH!!! :aah::roftl:

on top of my list of:

so many memories connected to them, still love them, and i hear they are amazing live... really hope it will happen some day.

Seeing DM live is really worth :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

I saw them 3 times many years ago on the Black Celebration Tour, Music for the masses Tour and Violator Tour. They were amazing but I heard they still are :thumb_yello:

I really would go to see them again if someday I get the chance :wub2:

But I guess we will have to wait a bit for the next tour as they have just ended up last year their latest one following the album Sounds of the Universe

As for the news - and those who like remix - I don't :teehee:

On 6 June 2011, Depeche Mode will release Remixes 2: 81-11. An collection of new and classic mixes of material covering their entire career. The expanded editions include exclusive remixes by former band members Vince Clarke and Alan Wilder - the first time either artist has remixed tracks for their former colleagues.

Depeche-Mode_Remixes-2-81-11.jpg

To me, besides Depeche Mode I hope to see Coldplay and U2 live too :teehee:

I saw U2 live... 20 years ago (Am I really that old? :boxed::naughty:) It was... huge :aah:

An unforgettable memory :thumb_yello:

Edited by francoise

Seeing DM live is really worth :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

I saw them 3 times many years ago on the Black Celebration Tour, Music for the masses Tour and Violator Tour. They were amazing but I heard they still are :thumb_yello:

I really would go to see them again if someday I get the chance :wub2:

But I guess we will have to wait a bit for the next tour as they have just ended up last year their latest one following the album Sounds of the Universe

As for the news - and those who like remix - I don't :teehee:

On 6 June 2011, Depeche Mode will release Remixes 2: 81-11. An collection of new and classic mixes of material covering their entire career. The expanded editions include exclusive remixes by former band members Vince Clarke and Alan Wilder - the first time either artist has remixed tracks for their former colleagues.

Depeche-Mode_Remixes-2-81-11.jpg

I saw U2 live... 20 years ago (Am I really that old?:naughty:) It was... huge :aah:

An unforgettable memory :thumb_yello:

hope to get an unforgettable memory like that too :aah:, let's wait for DM new work then for while :teehee::naughty:

hope to get an unforgettable memory like that too :aah:, let's wait for DM new work then for while :teehee::naughty:

You're right :naughty: but meanwhile I've decided to catch up the albums I've missed

I have been a huge DM fan until 1992 (year I met my husband :teehee:) which means I have missed 5 albums: Songs of Faith and Devotion, Ultra, Exciter, Playing the Angel and Sounds of the Universe :huh:

But thanks to you Bia (:huglove:), I came back to them those last days and I'm totally in love with their new - and not that new - work :wub2:

For Koolj5 and Etoile2roses who seem to have given up few years ago like me, a good way to get an idea of the last albums is to listen to the Singles 86-98 Disc 2 :thumb_yello:

There are few gems in it :mf_lustslow:

I'm glad to see they went so well through the time :fangurl:

They are now part of the Legend of the music and they are still up to date :wub2:

You're right :naughty: but meanwhile I've decided to catch up the albums I've missed

I have been a huge DM fan until 1992 (year I met my husband :teehee:) which means I have missed 5 albums: Songs of Faith and Devotion, Ultra, Exciter, Playing the Angel and Sounds of the Universe

But thanks to you Bia (:huglove:), I came back to them those last days and I'm totally in love with their new - and not that new - work :wub2:

For Koolj5 and Etoile2roses who seem to have given up few years ago like me, a good way to get an idea of the last albums is to listen to the Singles 86-98 Disc 2 :thumb_yello:

They are now part of the Legend of the music and they are still up to date :wub2:

You're letting me :blush-anim-cl: you're welcome

I've downloaded almost all his albums in my notebook :aah:, I still haven't listened all of them, but the ones I most liked until now were Sounds of The Universe, Music For The Masses and Violator (starting from my favourite btw), but I loved some songs of the another works too :wub2:

EDIT: agree with the last paragraph of your post too :thumb_yello:

Edited by BiaIchihara

You're letting me :blush-anim-cl: you're welcome

I've downloaded almost all his albums in my notebook :aah:, I still haven't listened all of them, but the ones I most liked until now were Sounds of The Universe, Music For The Masses and Violator (starting from my favourite btw), but I loved some songs of the another works too :wub2:

EDIT: agree with the last paragraph of your post too :thumb_yello:

Same here :thumb_yello: and I would like to add Black Celebration as well :wub2:

Playing the Angel has rave reviews... but I haven't listen it yet

Next one on my list :thumb_yello:

Page 4! :kachinga:

We have doubled the size of this thread in just few days :aah:

Wait.. How come it has only 4 pages :sneaky2:

Anyway, let's celebrate it :naughty:

Enjoy!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

[YOUTUBE]HFe6oqtjD_8[/YOUTUBE]

from the album ULTRA...

I have been a huge DM fan until 1992 (year I met my husband :teehee:) which means I have missed 5 albums: Songs of Faith and Devotion, Ultra, Exciter, Playing the Angel and Sounds of the Universe :huh:

thank you for the tip, will try that.

i know 'songs of faith and devotion', but nothing that came after...:teehee:

actually, songs of faith and devotion is the only album i own.

i used to listen more to the earlier work though. no other song can bring a certain time when i was a teenager back to me like 'personal jesus'...:blush-anim-cl:

thank you for the tip, will try that.

i know 'songs of faith and devotion', but nothing that came after...:teehee:

actually, songs of faith and devotion is the only album i own.

i used to listen more to the earlier work though. no other song can bring a certain time when i was a teenager back to me like 'personal jesus'...:blush-anim-cl:

I know what you're talking about :wub2: I have the same feeling with a lot of DM songs :naughty:

I must admit I thought my love affair with DM was over, that it was only nostalgy of my teenage but it's not :blush-anim-cl:

The recent songs are really worth and the last album is simply brillant :thumb_yello:

Dave Gahan discusses the new remix album

The English trio Depeche Mode forged synth-pop in the 1980s, then scored massive hits in the 1990s with songs like “Personal Jesus” and “Enjoy the Silence.” Now, the group has enlisted a crew of wiz to rework its back catalog the collection “Remixes 2: 81-11.” Frontman Dave Gahan joins us to talk about the album, the band and his career. Check out the video below of the interview.

[YOUTUBE]fZn25vzqOrg#at=20[/YOUTUBE]

Source: http://www.wnyc.org/shows/soundcheck/2011/jun/02/depeche-mode-remodeled/

Still exploring Sounds of the Universe in every corner and I felt in love with CORRUPT :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Here is a (bloody) video - not official one as it was not released as a single but seems to be a trailer for True Blood serie - never heard about it :dunno:

For the Twilight and other vampires fans...smiley104.gif

:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]-kwVdiZtucM[/YOUTUBE]

Still exploring Sounds of the Universe in every corner and I felt in love with CORRUPT :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Here is a (bloody) video - not official one as it was not released as a single but seems to be a trailer for True Blood serie - never heard about it :dunno:

For the Twilight and other vampires fans...smiley104.gif

:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]-kwVdiZtucM[/YOUTUBE]

The only vampire for who I'm fan it's Bram Stoker's Dracula and too bad the song was cut in the video :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, thanks for posting and I'm glad to know you're appreciating SOTU too (I fell and I'm still in love with all the songs btw :aah:) :teehee:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks for posting Bia :flowers2:

oh, almost forget, you're welcome :huglove:

Look what I just found after I put ''cute'' and ''depeche mode'' on google: :aah: :aah: :aah:

user15388pic13463127558.jpg

depeche-mode.jpg?w=500&h=325

and especially this:

david-gahan.gif

:wub2: and :das: , me likes

oh, almost forget, you're welcome :huglove:

Look what I just found after I put ''cute'' and ''depeche mode'' on google: :aah: :aah: :aah:

user15388pic13463127558.jpg

depeche-mode.jpg?w=500&h=325

and especially this:

david-gahan.gif

:wub2: and :das: , me likes

:roftl: Love the 1st one :thumb_yello:

and the haircut on the 3rd one is terrible :naughty:

Then you should like this... :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]QlqA0OKsBB8[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't like...:mf_rosetinted:

I loved that :teehee::das: