What Happens In Vegas...

Went to a preview of the new Cameron Diaz / Ashton Kutcher film 'What Happens In Vegas' tonight.

It's a real feel good movie, very funny and has plenty of eye candy for girls and boys alike :wink2: Best of all though is not only is Queen's 'We Are The Champions' played in it... the opening credits are accompanied by our very own Mika's 'Grace Kelly' :biggrin2:

Would highly recommend the film - made me go all gooey :wub2:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a preview of the new Cameron Diaz / Ashton Kutcher film 'What Happens In Vegas' tonight.

It's a real feel good movie, very funny and has plenty of eye candy for girls and boys alike :wink2: Best of all though is not only is Queen's 'We Are The Champions' played in it... the opening credits are accompanied by our very own Mika's 'Grace Kelly' :biggrin2:

OMG REALLY GRACE KELLY PLAYED IN IT!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! that makes 2 movies playing mika in it! (baby mamma and this)

Good to hear about this.

Nice that his songs are actually starting to feature in movies.

Check out the Mikas music in TV/Films thread;-)

I don't feel like starting a new thread just for this so I'll post it here... :naughty:

I was photoshopping a picture of Mika onto the album artwork because I'm bored and next thing I know on that show, I Know My Kid's A Star, Love Today started to play at the very beginning.

I'm SOOOOOOO happy that Mika's music is showing it's beautiful face on American screens! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! (I know it's not the first, but it seems to be happening more regularly now..)

There is another movie where LOVE TODAY is played. I am not sure if is the same movie.

That is a good start!!!

I watched that movie todaaaaaaaaay!! When I heard GK I literally screaaaaamed like a crazy person, lol, everyone in the room looked at me and shush me down :bleh: I loved the movie too, it's funny, cute and romantic :wub2:

I recorded a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle video at the cinema for posterity, but my pc is really crappy and I can't uploaded :tears: I'll keep trying though, and if I finally can, you'll be seeing it here.

I watched that movie todaaaaaaaaay!! When I heard GK I literally screaaaaamed like a crazy person, lol, everyone in the room looked at me and shush me down :bleh: I loved the movie too, it's funny, cute and romantic :wub2:

I recorded a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle video at the cinema for posterity, but my pc is really crappy and I can't uploaded :tears: I'll keep trying though, and if I finally can, you'll be seeing it here.

ooo yay! i really wanna see the movie now!

that's really nice! thanks for posting

I saw the movie with my friend. It was really good. :wub2: Grace Kelly was right at the beginning but everytime I'd quietly sing along to it they switched the lyrics around. :naughty: "I could be brown I could be blue I could be everything more" or well... something like that I can't really remember. :naughty:

Surprisingly the group of young girls that were in front of us were like, "I LIKE THIS SONG!" when it came on. It kind of shocked me because he's not played around here and if it wasn't for an ex-friend now I wouldn't have known about Mika. :boxed:

i found this blog for people who went to see the movie. they were saying how much they loved the song grace kelly... one guy asked the others who sang it, the other people said mika & posted a youtube link to grace kelly. they talked about his amazing voice. one person said "apparently" mika is very good in concert too :naughty: (but we all know that!)

so... wouldn't be surprise if his record sales increase in us of a!

go mika! :punk:

• 2 years later...
I watched this movie few days ago and would say it is a hilarious movie but the story seems to be same repeated one. This movie is a good one and plus point for mika but it really didn't impressed me.

I think a lot of these, so called, Chick-Flicks, are very predictable. But any movie with Mika's music is okay by me.

Welcome to the MFC!