Misheard Lyrics!

I didn't know it was 'Girl in the blue' when I first joined this fan club, but it is someone's user name. I had no idea why. I thought it was 'getting in the groove.'

Actually I'm still sure those are the words once in the recording; if I sing 'girl in the blue', I can tell that I'm not the same as the track.

I thought it was girl in the groove. That's what it's sounds like to me.

Never trust lyric sites

i went to a few different lyric sites, and they all had different lyrics for the same songs. :blink:

I know i was a bit dissappointed when i got the cd cause i thought all the lyrics would be in there.

I did however buy the LICM piano, vocal and guitar book which has all the lyrics for all the songs on the album plus a few more!

oh, i really want to get that book! :biggrin2:

Hi guys!

in Lollipop i heard it like this

"she's a player and a downright whore" while it was "she's a player and a downright bore" .. correct me if i'm STILL wrong :biggrin2:

plus i still dunno if it's "jesus slows up" or "jesus wants her" .. i think it's the first one though :bleh:

I thought it was "Jesus loves her..."

And as for "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)...for some time I thought he was singing "seen some worse in my faces..."

And in "Holy Johnny" I thought he was singing "...he's a priest on 24"

:doh:

How much do you love me: I always heard "I love you I love you alot" until I saw the correct lyrics... "Gonna love you gonna love you more". I like mine better but I can't hear it that way any more. :(

It is 'gonna love you more?' I heard 'I love you more'

I think it's "gotta" just because he seems to like using it. Gotta be green, gotta be mean, etc.

It will probably become more obvious once he records it which one it is. And some correct lyrics with the CD might help. :sneaky2:

There are mistakes in the musicbook too regarding the lyrics.

And yes it's "fork out" my daylight, we got it from a trustworthy source :naughty:

And uh... I've always said "does me up and down", but maybe I got it wrong :naughty: EDIT : The Japanese booklet says "curse"

i hear "curse" :bleh:

i used to think "big bust on" was "big bastard":roftl: wen i first got LICM i confused many Love Today lyrics.

Haha:lmao:

I confused a lot of the Love Today lyrics too, and I couldn't even understand the chorus of Grace Kelly, and a few things from big girl and Billy Brown neither

girl in the blue with the big bastard, lol.:roftl:

:lmfao::lmao:

or girl in the blue with the big moustasche:lmao: my Mam really thought thats what it was:naughty:

LOL :roftl: