Misheard Lyrics!

I'm not alone!! :naughty:

NO:lmfao:

and i sang that for sooo long, that its hard for me to sing "clown" now! :lmfao:

Oh, when ill be at a gig, im sur eill just scream "LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE" and mika will be like:blink: wait... thats not the lyrics... or is it??:blink:

:lmfao:!

NO:lmfao:

and i sang that for sooo long, that its hard for me to sing "clown" now! :lmfao:

Oh, when ill be at a gig, im sur eill just scream "LIKE A CLOUD ON PURPOSE" and mika will be like:blink: wait... thats not the lyrics... or is it??:blink:

:lmfao:!

Me too! :lmfao:

My friend thought the lines in "We Are Golden" went...

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

You'll give them up when you're young and you want some!

Hahahah he was all like, "Wow, Mika's really messed up. :boxed:"

:aah:

:lmfao:

I think that out of the three candidates forgot my daylight makes more sense than fork and fog.. He forgot what used to make him happy, his daylight. Fog also makes sense to me.. But obviously fork is right, and it's the one that I have absolutely no idea of what it could mean. Suggestions?

And in BB I think duly makes sense. If he hadn't found it duly they might suspect something. If you get what I'm trying to say?

But I doubt we will ever see any official and correct lyrics. I think he wants us to mishear. Like Hook her, it's obviously supposed to sound like hooker, and bore is supposed to sound like whore.

The only mishearing I can think of right now is "You think you're a woman, I think you should" (never made any sense to me xD), but I know I have many more. ;)

My friend, trying to sing along to One Foot Boy for the first time: 'take that crows look off your faces'

She then, when I asked her to repeat it, made a beak with her hands and said she was demonstrating a crows look...I love my friends

My friend, trying to sing along to One Foot Boy for the first time: 'take that crows look off your faces'

She then, when I asked her to repeat it, made a beak with her hands and said she was demonstrating a crows look...I love my friends

:lmfao:!!!:naughty:

I think that out of the three candidates forgot my daylight makes more sense than fork and fog.. He forgot what used to make him happy, his daylight. Fog also makes sense to me.. But obviously fork is right, and it's the one that I have absolutely no idea of what it could mean. Suggestions?

I always thought "fork out" made perfect sense, as in "Take out my daylight." And since "torture my night" follows that, "fork out" fits into the same idea that someone/something is causing him to become depressed. That's how I see it, anyway. :naughty:

I always thought "fork out" made perfect sense, as in "Take out my daylight." And since "torture my night" follows that, "fork out" fits into the same idea that someone/something is causing him to become depressed. That's how I see it, anyway. :naughty:

Is "fork out" an expression? I have never heard it before. If it means what you say it does, ofcourse it makes sense. I thought it was just fork as in knife and fork. That would be a bit more random ;)

Thank you for explaining ^^

Is "fork out" an expression? I have never heard it before. If it means what you say it does, ofcourse it makes sense. I thought it was just fork as in knife and fork. That would be a bit more random ;)

Thank you for explaining ^^

I always thought to fork out for something is to spend money on it, eg I always fork out for MIKA singles, even though it can be expensive :teehee:... so really fork out wouldn't make sense... If it was "fork out for my daylight" then he would be saying "make an extra effort to bring daylight to/improve my day" which is kinda the opposite of the rest of the song. I always sing block out. It's hard to tell with MIKA, he sings with such an odd "airport accent" :)

I have a feeling this OMS conversation may go in cirlces...

"Fork out" is a slang expression meaning to spend unwillingly or grudgingly. So if you think of it as making the day seem longer (with the secondary meaning of a fork being used to pull apart food, echoing the idea of pointed instruments/torture in the next line) it's a good choice of words.

For a long time I used to hear in the song Only Loney One: "I go to MFC, signier the Statue of Liberty".. :blink:

I am too obsessed with MFC, I guess..:roftl:

It is a fitting song for you atm Sasje. He proposed to her: Would you be my lonely lonely wife?

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

haha what i heard for a long time in a mika song is

"so tired of living missunderstood finger woman i think you should"

I was like thats a bit dirty isnt it and then i realised it was

"So tired of living missunderstood think you're a woman well i think you should"

HAHAH

I must just have a dirty mind lol :teehee:

Blue eyes blue eyes whats the matter matter

Love

Serena

xx

haha what i heard for a long time in a mika song is

"so tired of living missunderstood finger woman i think you should"

I was like thats a bit dirty isnt it and then i realised it was

"So tired of living missunderstood think you're a woman well i think you should"

HAHAH

I must just have a dirty mind lol :teehee:

Blue eyes blue eyes whats the matter matter

Love

Serena

xx

I have to say, I thought the same the first time I ever heard it. And I looked up the lyrics staright away.

Imagine...

Mum: Emma, it's Mika's new song!

Me: Ahhhh, turn it up, turn it up! *Listening and dancing around*

Mika: "Think you're a woman, I think you should" (Or what I thought he said)

Me: :blink: WHAT did he say?!?! Mum, can I use the computer quickly please.....?

For a long time I used to hear in the song Only Loney One: "I go to MFC, signier the Statue of Liberty".. :blink:

I am too obsessed with MFC, I guess..:roftl:

:blink:

:lmao:

In Kick Ass, it always sounds like he says "No bitch to burn", a few comments have said the same thing. Also, like a few others, I really did think it was "Running with GOD on our knees", until I read on here that it was BLOOD

Oh, Marilyn, that just made my day...

I have to say' date=' I thought the same the first time I ever heard it. And I looked up the lyrics staright away.

Imagine...

Mum: Emma, it's Mika's new song!

Me: Ahhhh, turn it up, turn it up! *Listening and dancing around*

Mika: "Think you're a woman, I think you should" (Or what I thought he said)

Me: :blink: WHAT did he say?!?! Mum, can I use the computer quickly please.....?

:lmfao:[/quote']

HAHA thats soo funny lol.

Yeh i didnt look up the lyrics till a while after but i heard the real lyrics when i heard him song the song live on the deluxe album lol.

Haha i played the song in the car one time and my mum was like Serena did he jsut say what i thought he said lol and i waaass like hahaha nooo but thats what i thought at first lol.

xx