Misheard Lyrics!

:roftl: this thread is so much fun !!

I've misheard a lot of lyrics in Mika's songs actually...

In love today, I always sung "well you ain't gonna TASTE no other" lol instead of "tease"... and even with the written lyrics, I kept the taste habit !:teehee:

edit and "we BUY each other" instead of BITE in stuck in the middle...

:roftl: this thread is so much fun !!

I've misheard a lot of lyrics in Mika's songs actually...

In love today, I always sung "well you ain't gonna TASTE no other" lol instead of "tease"... and even with the written lyrics, I kept the taste habit !:teehee:

edit and "we BUY each other" instead of BITE in stuck in the middle...

:naughty:

What I've heard in Blue Eyes instead Think hard woman - I won't tell.

:roftl:

I did that once :blush-anim-cl: but I got my post deleted by a mod!:teehee:

But on the other hand I can always blame it on my difficulties with the English language when things like that happen!:biggrin2:

In my intrepretation I always heard:

You talk about me, you talk about you and everything I do, like it's something that needs repairing instead of repeating which is the real word.

Sorry, that's not a funny one..but thanks to Willy Wonka, now I always hear "silver blader" in Kick Ass, I just checked it this afternon :wink2:

In my intrepretation I always heard:

You talk about me, you talk about you and everything I do, like it's something that needs repairing instead of repeating which is the real word.

Sorry, that's not a funny one..but thanks to Willy Wonka, now I always hear "silver blader" in Kick Ass, I just checked it this afternon :wink2:

And IT IS Silver bladder...:naughty::roftl:

Do you know what a bladder is?:naughty:

Just google it...:wink2:

And it's silver platter, btw, for realz...:mf_rosetinted:

OHHHH :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: I've just looked it up in the dictionnary... :aah:

At least, I've learned a new word tonight !!I'd mingled it with "blade"... which could have made sense..

btw, I've just listened to it again and focused really hard.. well now I hear "on a silver PLANET !!" :roftl:

OHHHH :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: I've just looked it up in the dictionnary... :aah:

At least, I've learned a new word tonight !!I'd mingled it with "blade"... which could have made sense..

btw, I've just listened to it again and focused really hard.. well now I hear "on a silver PLANET !!" :roftl:

Yes. :naughty: He's golden and lives on a silver planet. And his name is that of a mineral. :teehee:

There's shiny-ness and glittery things everywhere with him.

Yes. :naughty: He's golden and lives on a silver planet. And his name is that of a mineral. :teehee:

There's shiny-ness and glittery things everywhere with him.

:roftl::lmfao:

But I have to admit... "silver planet" would actually not be that bad... I mean as lyric in this song... yes it would ??? ok sorry.. :blush-anim-cl:

A silver planet is waaaay better than silver bladder, i this case...:teehee:

• 3 months later...
I need to read this thread again :doh: I always heard "cold and drunk" :blink:

I think it's meant to be "cold and dry", but really, can't be sure :naughty: it's difficult to understand which are the correct lyrics, when you have no idea of the meaning of the song :aah: