Misheard Lyrics!

I was listening to Any other world and the part where it goes " Bitter bitter man " My dad thought it was put your hands into the pizza pizza man :sneaky2::naughty:

My dad thought Underwater went 'you are the part of my car' rather than 'port of my call.' ROMANTIC :mf_rosetinted:

In Heroes where Mika says "your blood on me and my blood on you." I keep thinking he is saying blow on me.:lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

I love the way we keep hearing wrong lyrics even if we know what he sings :aah: :aah: :naughty:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hahaha Oh well i always mix those two WORDs. But yes I knew it was world.

Its funny to make a mistake when im correcting myself:doh:

No worry, I make a lot of mistakes too :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I think this is the right thread for me :naughty: because in Overrated I always hear something like "and we know that the others" instead of "and you know that love is..." :blink: In the acoustic version I can perfectly hear the right lyrics but when I'm listening to the album version I'm unable to get it right :fisch:

Oh I think this is the right thread for me :naughty: because in Overrated I always hear something like "and we know that the others" instead of "and you know that love is..." :blink: In the acoustic version I can perfectly hear the right lyrics but when I'm listening to the album version I'm unable to get it right :fisch:

It happened to me with Overrated, I heard "stars are magic, life is tragic" and the correct words are "stars are magic, light this tragic" :naughty:

It happened to me with Overrated, I heard "stars are magic, life is tragic" and the correct words are "stars are magic, light this tragic" :naughty:

I heard that too when I first listened to the song, then I checked the booklet and I was like WTF it's not life?! :lmfao:

• 4 years later...

no one has used this in years it would appear, but i did originally hear “birds are flying” in pick up off the floor when he first says put your heart back in your pocket. 

no im not sure how i managed that either

That's a perfect thread for me as I'm mishearing lyrics all the time! :lmfao: For example in No Place In Heaven I keep hearing "a solution can be found" instead of "an ocean can be found"...

For a time i kept hearing "Ain't no playthings on the wall" instead of "Ain't no paintings on the wall" in It's My House. I knew what the correct lyrics were, but my brain kept singing playthings :rolleyes: It's better now tho

• Haha 4

• 5 months later...

I saw on Mika's official fb page Karen lyrics and I was so amazed as I had always heard

Elle dit qu'on l'achetera pas

(She says no one can buy her)

And it seems to be

Elle dit qu'on n'la jettera pas

(She says that no one can throw her away) 

:jawdrop:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...