Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

This thread is for all the great band Metallica fans out there

i know their new songs aren't that good :thumbdown: to be honest, i think they should stop making music and let people remember them with their good old stuff .. I'll always respect them and be loyal to them though !

Actually i'm a massive rock music fan that i still can't believe i'm obssessed with Mika's music :biggrin2:..(i love him and i'm totally addicted to his music :shocked::wub2:)

back to Metallica .. what is your fave album? and your fave songs?

i hope someone replies :bleh:!

Thanx!

I´m not very fan, but I love their old songs!!! My fave album is The Black Album and One and Nothing else matters are my fave songs!!!

hi Isa.. thanks for posting here

the black album is my favorite too :mf_rosetinted:

I love Metallica and I can´t live without posting here!!!

I think we´re not the only ones!

Wich are your fave songs?

i can't decide lol !

i'm guessting "the unforgiven" , "sanitarium" and "master of puppets"

are the best ones!

most of the black album songs are my favorties too

i can't decide lol !

i'm guessting "the unforgiven" , "sanitarium" and "master of puppets"

are the best ones!

most of the black album songs are my favorties too

I love them too!!! I always thought that it was hard to choose only one, but I got mine!!!

I've been listening to them a lot lately, when I went through all my old CDs:bleh:

I like to listen to them live, ever since I started playing the drum kit- their drummer is pretty cool and very good!:)

I like "Nothing else Matters" live, "Until it sleeps", and another song I don't remember the name of, but I remember a bit of the lyrics- "squeeze the world and spin it down my throat again, down my throat again..."- can anyone give me the name? thanks ;)

I've been listening to them a lot lately, when I went through all my old CDs:bleh:

I like to listen to them live, ever since I started playing the drum kit- their drummer is pretty cool and very good!:)

I like "Nothing else Matters" live, "Until it sleeps", and another song I don't remember the name of, but I remember a bit of the lyrics- "squeeze the world and spin it down my throat again, down my throat again..."- can anyone give me the name? thanks ;)

omgg i totally agree! i'm so in love with their drummer (lars ulrich) he's so cute and his drumming is SO DAMN GOOD .. cool!! so u play drums! i always wanted to but i don't have a drum set lol .. actually metallica is what made me love it, i really enjoy listening to the drumming plus the guitar solos in their songs

the song you're talking about is "Human" , i think it's also called "Minus human"

but the lyrics is "drip it down my throat" not "spin it down my throat"

it's an awesome song i love it too!

I LOVE the old stuff - my fave albums are Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets. I couldn't possibly pick a fave song but a few that spring to mind are Four Horsemen, Creeping Death, Fight Fire With Fire, Whiplash, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Welcome Home (Sanatarium) and Seek and Destroy (GREAT riffs)

I was lucky enough to see them back in 1984 at the Lyceum Ballroom in London, when the legendary Cliff Burton was still alive :tears:

YEP and now I'm all old and have mellowed out - I enjoy a more varied selection of music - the Mikster being my fave (of course :wub2:)

Thanks for starting this thread NoodleZ :biggrin2:

I LOVE the old stuff - my fave albums are Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets. I couldn't possibly pick a fave song but a few that spring to mind are Four Horsemen, Creeping Death, Fight Fire With Fire, Whiplash, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Welcome Home (Sanatarium) and Seek and Destroy (GREAT riffs)

I was lucky enough to see them back in 1984 at the Lyceum Ballroom in London, when the legendary Cliff Burton was still alive :tears:

YEP and now I'm all old and have mellowed out - I enjoy a more varied selection of music - the Mikster being my fave (of course :wub2:)

Thanks for starting this thread NoodleZ :biggrin2:

oh ur most welcome! ^^

those are all great songs! i'm in love with master of puppets album too

OMG U LUCKY DUCKY!! :roftl: u got to see Cliff too! that is awesome dude!! :biggrin2:

omgg i totally agree! i'm so in love with their drummer (lars ulrich) he's so cute and his drumming is SO DAMN GOOD .. cool!! so u play drums! i always wanted to but i don't have a drum set lol .. actually metallica is what made me love it, i really enjoy listening to the drumming plus the guitar solos in their songs

the song you're talking about is "Human" , i think it's also called "Minus human"

but the lyrics is "drip it down my throat" not "spin it down my throat"

it's an awesome song i love it too!

Yeah, omg I watched Nothing else matters on VH1 the other day, and Lars is so:mf_lustslow::punk::blush-anim-cl:I think I'm seriously going to look him up and start my stalker behaviour! :P

Silly me:P- I'm not good with interpreting lyrics, and I listened to the song today again and picked up my drum sticks and did some pretty wild stuff!:naughty:

Can't you play drums without having a kit at home? I play at school, I had to buy my own drum sticks (they're not very expensive) and and a score book. If you really want to play, you could try seeing if there is a place where they teach music near you... it's worth a look:)

Thanks so much for starting this thread!! What other metal bands do you like?

im_stuck_in_the_middle

hehe i knoww he's so cute and the best drummer i've ever seen

yup i think i'm gonna stalk him too :naughty:

ohh lucky u, there r no drums in my lame school, and i dunno any place near my place where they teach music :thumbdown:..

ur welcome :blush-anim-cl:.. my 2nd favorite band is Megadeth.. they're amazing :mf_rosetinted:

what about u?

nice avatar u got.. is that kyo from fruits basket :shocked:??

I wanna see them live!!! But I got no money! The are gonna come to the Electric Weekend in Getafe later this month and I was gonna go with my father, but then I decided to go to the Saturday Night Fiber in Madrid to see Mika (and some friends from MFC) cause my father can´t go

im_stuck_in_the_middle

hehe i knoww he's so cute and the best drummer i've ever seen

yup i think i'm gonna stalk him too

ohh lucky u, there r no drums in my lame school, and i dunno any place near my place where they teach music ..

ur welcome .. my 2nd favorite band is Megadeth.. they're amazing :mf_rosetinted:

what about u?

nice avatar u got.. is that kyo from fruits basket :shocked:??

Hey NoodleZ, you know Lars Ulrich is 44 years old?:shocked:I had no idea :P

Aaw... it is hard to find music schools, but keep trying!:wink2:

I've never heard of Megadeath, but I'll look them up! :)

I like Serj Tankian (from SOAD), Nirvana, the Offspring, some (older) Linkin Park and Green Day (they just don't make the same stuff:thumbdown:), and more! I never liked much pop, until I found our friend Mika here :P

I'm pretty embarassed, but I dunno whay Kyo or fruitS basket is, I just found that little pic on the web somewhere, liked it and used it as my avatar:blush-anim-cl:dunno where it's from, but I'll look it up :P

I also really like your signature, where's it from?

Hey NoodleZ, you know Lars Ulrich is 44 years old?:shocked:I had no idea :P

Aaw... it is hard to find music schools, but keep trying!:wink2:

I've never heard of Megadeath, but I'll look them up! :)

I like Serj Tankian (from SOAD), Nirvana, the Offspring, some (older) Linkin Park and Green Day (they just don't make the same stuff:thumbdown:), and more! I never liked much pop, until I found our friend Mika here :P

I'm pretty embarassed, but I dunno whay Kyo or fruitS basket is, I just found that little pic on the web somewhere, liked it and used it as my avatar:blush-anim-cl:dunno where it's from, but I'll look it up :P

Lars is younger than my father!!!:roftl: I didn´t know that!!!

Megadeth is a great band!!! Their singer, Dave Mustaine, was the guitarrist of Metallica!:punk:

I like Serj Tankian, SOAD, Nirvana, and the old stuff from Linkin Park and Green Day too!!

I wanna see them live!!! But I got no money! The are gonna come to the Electric Weekend in Getafe later this month and I was gonna go with my father, but then I decided to go to the Saturday Night Fiber in Madrid to see Mika (and some friends from MFC) cause my father can´t go

coool! mika and metallica would never come to my country lol :bleh: i can only dream abt it

Hey NoodleZ, you know Lars Ulrich is 44 years old?I had no idea :P

Aaw... it is hard to find music schools, but keep trying!

I've never heard of Megadeath, but I'll look them up!

I like Serj Tankian (from SOAD), Nirvana, the Offspring, some (older) Linkin Park and Green Day (they just don't make the same stuff), and more! I never liked much pop, until I found our friend Mika here

ohh really?? i think i knew that but i forgot abt it .. it kinda shocked me :naughty:

he looks much younger!

yes u should look them up.. u'll love them!

cool i haven't heard much of the ones u mentioned except linkin park and green day

i used to be OBSESSED with linkin park back since i was only 12 (until 14 or smth) :bleh: more than i'm obsessed with mika now.. i loved them to death and knew every little thing abt them, and my room walls were covered by their posters.. but after the album with Jay Z was released :boxed: i didn't like them anymore .. i do listen to them sometimes though

me too i don't like pop except some random things from here and there.. and MIKA of course :biggrin2:

hehe yeah it's from fruits basket, it's a really cool anime u should watch it too.. and kyo's my favorite character

thank you! i found the pic somewhere a long time ago and my cousin designed it for me

Lars is younger than my father!!!:roftl: I didn´t know that!!!

Megadeth is a great band!!! Their singer, Dave Mustaine, was the guitarrist of Metallica!:punk:

I like Serj Tankian, SOAD, Nirvana, and the old stuff from Linkin Park and Green Day too!!

yup dave is great! :mf_rosetinted:

oh btw Isa..i think ur name is Isabela right , here Isa is a boy name so i thought u were a boy when i first read ur name but i figured it out a few minutes later :naughty:

Lars is younger than my father!!! I didn´t know that!!!

Megadeth is a great band!!! Their singer, Dave Mustaine, was the guitarrist of Metallica!

Oh so you thought he was older than your father? LOL

Really? Didn't know he had been the guitarist- and apparently he can sing as well. Wow :)

We seem to have very similar tastes- how cool are we?:mf_rosetinted::punk:

ohh really?? i think i knew that but i forgot abt it .. it kinda shocked me

he looks much younger!

cool i haven't heard much of the ones u mentioned except linkin park and green day

i used to be OBSESSED with linkin park back since i was only 12 (until 14 or smth) :bleh: more than i'm obsessed with mika now.. i loved them to death and knew every little thing abt them, and my room walls were covered by their posters.. but after the album with Jay Z was releasedi didn't like them anymore .. i do listen to them sometimes though

me too i don't like pop except some random things from here and there.. and MIKA of course

hehe yeah it's from fruits basket, it's a really cool anime u should watch it too.. and kyo's my favorite character

thank you! i found the pic somewhere a long time ago and my cousin designed it for me

Yeah- Jay Z just ruined it, really =S

Serj Tankian is great- I love his song "Sky is Over"- and he's the same age as Mr. Ulrich as well!:naughty:

PS. Gawd I'm so dumb- I only realised after a looong time that System of a Down and SOAD were the same band:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Really? Didn't know he had been the guitarist- and apparently he can sing as well. Wow :)

We seem to have very similar tastes- how cool are we?:mf_rosetinted::punk:

Yeah- Jay Z just ruined it, really =S

Serj Tankian is great- I love his song "Sky is Over"- and he's the same age as Mr. Ulrich as well!:naughty:

PS. Gawd I'm so dumb- I only realised after a looong time that System of a Down and SOAD were the same band:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

exactly he ruined it ..lol

OH !! i'm stupid too !so u guys were talking about system of a down :roftl: lmao i love that band yeah! love their madness

coool! mika and metallica would never come to my country lol :bleh: i can only dream abt it

ohh really?? i think i knew that but i forgot abt it .. it kinda shocked me he looks much younger!

i used to be OBSESSED with linkin park back since i was only 12 (until 14 or smth) :bleh: more than i'm obsessed with mika now.. i loved them to death and knew every little thing abt them, and my room walls were covered by their posters.. but after the album with Jay Z was released i didn't like them anymore .. i do listen to them sometimes though

me too i don't like pop except some random things from here and there.. and MIKA of course

Metallica and Mika came to Madrid but I live in a small city call Puertollano. I have to take a train to go to Madrid!

I think that JayZ ruined Linkin Park, and their last album sucks! It´s not Linkin Park anymore:thumbdown:

yup dave is great!

oh btw Isa..i think ur name is Isabela right , here Isa is a boy name so i thought u were a boy when i first read ur name but i figured it out a few minutes later :naughty:

My real name is Isabel. You thought I was a boy!! Hahaha:roftl: that´s fun!!:biggrin2:

We seem to have very similar tastes- how cool are we?

I thougt Lars was the same age as my father!! But my father is only 2 years older!

He sings very well!!

We are very cool!

Metallica and Mika came to Madrid but I live in a small city call Puertollano. I have to take a train to go to Madrid!

I think that JayZ ruined Linkin Park, and their last album sucks! It´s not Linkin Park anymore:thumbdown:

My real name is Isabel. You thought I was a boy!! Hahaha:roftl: that´s fun!!:biggrin2:

!

oh i see, well the closest place to my country that mika's been to was Dubai (i guess) , and i have to take a plane to go there :naughty:

i agree linkin park has changed a lot :thumbdown:

lol nice name.. Isabel! :biggrin2:

lol same here i pronounced it sode =P

oh so serj is the guy from system of a down << didn't know his name was serj :bleh:

well i dunno much about that guy so i looked him up.. and i just found out that he was born in beirut-lebanon.. cool! xD

off subject : vote for mika :naughty:

http://www.mtv.it/tv/programmi/trl/AWDvota.asp

Voted!

Beirut? wow. Both Mika and Serj:wub2:

Off-topic: http://www.mtv.pt/tops/mtv_tops_votacao.aspx

Vote Serj:naughty: