Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

oh i see, well the closest place to my country that mika's been to was Dubai (i guess) , and i have to take a plane to go there :naughty:

i agree linkin park has changed a lot :thumbdown:

lol nice name.. Isabel! :biggrin2:

You like my name? Aw thanks!!! I was named after my mum, thats what people call me Isa!:wub2: Were are you from and whats your name?

The best concert I have been in Puertollano was the Scorpions last year!!! When I saw they were gonna came here, I couldn´t believe it!!

Off topic: This is my fave from Serj:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSKvSz1roQ I love the vid too!:wink2:

You like my name? Aw thanks!!! I was named after my mum, thats what people call me Isa!:wub2: Were are you from and whats your name?

The best concert I have been in Puertollano was the Scorpions last year!!! When I saw they were gonna came here, I couldn´t believe it!!

Off topic: This is my fave from Serj:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZSKvSz1roQ I love the vid too!:wink2:

yeah beautiful name! .. I'm from Bahrain and my name is Mariam

wowww the scorpions! i love them soo much :mf_lustslow:

youtube is extremely slow with me these days :thumbdown:.. i'm gonna watch it afterwards

saw the video .. good song !

and the video is nice as well.. i like it when he sank in those colorful balls lol cuz i have a pic of me doing the same thing :P

ohh i know that site .. hahaha wow u look like james! :biggrin2:

it says i look like Katie Holmes and Jennifer Connelly and forgot who else.. and i don't! :naughty:

Well, if you saw my photo, I don´t look like James!!! But I don´t look like anyone on the list!!

I like the video cause it´s so real!! I mean, the kids are playing like if they were adults so...... And I love the song!

yeaah love beirut !.. btw where r u from?

i voted for him

You're from Bahrain? wow. I'd love to visit it, heard it was a great place to visit:wub2:

I'm from Portugal. Boring only sometimes:naughty:

Empty Walls:wub2::punk:

My Fave is Sky is Over:punk:

lol the people on the list usually look different, it's actually based on how u took the pic (ur stare, ur smile, ur hair etc) not only on the face features, so if u try another pic u'll get a whole different list xD

You're from Bahrain? wow. I'd love to visit it, heard it was a great place to visit:wub2:

I'm from Portugal. Boring only sometimes:naughty:

hehe well it's not that interesting , if u come to Bahrain u can go everywhere in it in just a couple of days.. cuz it's very tiny :biggrin2:

cool! Portugal! that reminded me of my cousin, she's totally nuts about that Cristiano Ronaldo .. lol :naughty:

You're from Bahrain? wow. I'd love to visit it, heard it was a great place to visit

I'm from Portugal. Boring only sometimes

Empty Walls

My Fave is Sky is Over

Sky is over is cool too!

You´re from Portugal? Wich part? I went to Lisboa when I was 10 years (and that was like a century ago!) And I love it!! I´m from Spain

lol the people on the list usually look different, it's actually based on how u took the pic (ur stare, ur smile, ur hair etc) not only on the face features, so if u try another pic u'll get a whole different list xD

A long time ago I tried with another photo and it said that I look like that guy from the Spiderman movie:thumbdown:

hehe well it's not that interesting , if u come to Bahrain u can go everywhere in it in just a couple of days.. cuz it's very tiny

cool! Portugal! that reminded me of my cousin, she's totally nuts about that Cristiano Ronaldo .. lol

Puertollano is very bored, you can see everything in just a day!!!:shocked:

Cristiano Ronaldo is hot! Very hot!! (like Fernando Torres)

A long time ago I tried with another photo and it said that I look like that guy from the Spiderman movie:thumbdown:

Puertollano is very bored, you can see everything in just a day!!!:shocked:

Cristiano Ronaldo is hot! Very hot!! (like Fernando Torres)

lol Elijah Wood.. he's kinda cute :naughty:

i don't like them both that much...well torres is kinda hot but i can't like him because i just despise liverpool :thumbdown:

i think Alberto Gilardino is the hottest :biggrin2: and Andrea Pirlo is the best player << AC Milan fan

actually i kinda supported Real Madrid too when they were coached by Capello, cuz i really love him :mf_rosetinted:

(Aren't we supposed to talk about Metallica? :roftl:)

lol Elijah Wood.. he's kinda cute

i don't like them both that much...well torres is kinda hot but i can't like him because i just despise liverpool

i think Alberto Gilardino is the hottest and Andrea Pirlo is the best player << AC Milan fan

actually i kinda supported Real Madrid too when they were coached by Capello, cuz i really love him

(Aren't we supposed to talk about Metallica? )

:ot:Elijah Wood isn´t in Spiderman!!!:lmao: He is Tobey Maguire!!!

You don´t like Liverpool!! Well, I don´t like it so much too!! I´m a Atletico de Madrid (that´s why I hate Real Madrid!) supporter so, I can´t like them, but I like Fernando Torres!! I love Milan too! My fave is Kaká! He´s hot and a good player (ok, this year he was a bit off, like the others!)

:ot:Elijah Wood isn´t in Spiderman!!! He is Tobey Maguire!!!

You don´t like Liverpool!! Well, I don´t like it so much too!! I´m a Atletico de Madrid (that´s why I hate Real Madrid!) supporter so, I can´t like them, but I like Fernando Torres!! I love Milan too! My fave is Kaká! He´s hot and a good player (ok, this year he was a bit off, like the others!)

lmao! how stupid :roftl: i keep mixing between the two guys

so it means that elijah wood is the one in lord of the rings right ? :bleh:

they look alike! :annoyed_h4h:

i don't watch the spanish league that much, i like the italian one the most

but it's VERY popular here, people here are usually crazy about one of the two.. Real Madrid and Barcelona :bleh:

Yeah Kaka is brilliant! i knoww it's not their best year at all, in fact most of milan players are getting old and they need new players like Pato

i was extremely disappointed about everything this year :tears: the calcio and the champions league.. :thumbdown: i'm getting all sad again now just talking about it

No, I´m not confused, but you said you were getting sad so I thought we should talk about otherthing!

Elijah is from The lord of the rings! And he´s cute!

I love the Calcio too! And my fave is Milan! I think they need new players, and youngers! I hope they do it better next year!

No, I´m not confused, but you said you were getting sad so I thought we should talk about otherthing!

Elijah is from The lord of the rings! And he´s cute!

I love the Calcio too! And my fave is Milan! I think they need new players, and youngers! I hope they do it better next year!

oh hehe it's okay..

u rock! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i hope they do better

have u ever watched this ?? i watched it a long time ago and i'm watching it again.. :mf_lustslow:

I´m gonna watch it tonight cause I have to go now! I´m waiting for a mail and when I got it I will go, so I got no time now:thumbdown:

Edit: I gotta go:tears: See you tomorrow!