Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

hehe well it's not that interesting , if u come to Bahrain u can go everywhere in it in just a couple of days.. cuz it's very tiny
I know someone fomn Bahrain... and have you ever heard that the best perfumes come in the smallest bottles:naughty:
cool! Portugal! that reminded me of my cousin, she's totally nuts about that Cristiano Ronaldo .. lol

Cristiano-he's OK, but there are cuter guys around here... and from Denmark, there's our friend Lars:wub2:

Sky is over is cool too!

You´re from Portugal? Wich part? I went to Lisboa when I was 10 years (and that was like a century ago!) And I love it!! I´m from Spain

Spain:wub2:I once got seriously embarassed there 'cause I went into a phapmacy and when they said they didn't have what I wanted, I went "ah, oui":lmao:

I really love España- and in July I always watch the San Fermin bull race things- it's sort of a tradition in my house:bleh:

Puertollano is very bored, you can see everything in just a day!!!
As I said to NoodleZ, "the best perfumes come in the tiniest bottles":bleh:

Cristiano Ronaldo is hot! Very hot!! (like Fernando Torres)
I prefer Lars :P

:boing:

Cristiano-he's OK, but there are cuter guys around here... and from Denmark, there's our friend Lars

Spain I once got seriously embarassed there 'cause I went into a phapmacy and when they said they didn't have what I wanted, I went "ah, oui"

I really love España- and in July I always watch the San Fermin bull race things- it's sort of a tradition in my house

As I said to NoodleZ, "the best perfumes come in the tiniest bottles"

I prefer Lars

I know that there are cuter guys! And I prefer Lars too!:wub2:

I don´t like so much the San Fermin bull races, but my father does. I have to say that is very fun to see the people falling down, but not when the bull catch them:thumbdown:

I love Puertollano so much, I don´t mind if it´s a small place:blush-anim-cl:

I must say I don't particularly like that photo of Lars but great news!

I don´t like that photo too!:roftl:

I hope Lars said the truth cause if the new album is like the last ones:thumbdown:

I know that there are cuter guys! And I prefer Lars too!

I don´t like so much the San Fermin bull races, but my father does. I have to say that is very fun to see the people falling down, but not when the bull catch them

I love Puertollano so much, I don´t mind if it´s a small place

I don´t like that photo too!

I hope Lars said the truth cause if the new album is like the last ones:thumbdown:

Aaw:wub2:Puertollano rocks! I must visit it sometime, and Bahrain as well!

In the races, i don't like it when the bull catches people either, bit I like it in the beginning, where everyone starts going "A San Fermin pedimos" or something:bleh: and I also like the adverts, they're nearly always the same :P

Like "Espargos de Navarra" and stuff like that:naughty:

They should've used a photo of Lars drumming:bleh:Or one of him in "Who wants to be a Millionaire":roftl::punk:

Yeah! You´re right!

The guy from the San Fermin say: "A San Fermin pedimos, por ser nuestro patron........." and I can´t remember the rest!

If you ever come to Puertollano, just let me know, and I will show you the city!

Yeah! You´re right!

The guy from the San Fermin say: "A San Fermin pedimos, por ser nuestro patron........." and I can´t remember the rest!

If you ever come to Puertollano, just let me know, and I will show you the city!

"*... something, something*" sierra:naughty:

Thanks! And tell me if you come to Lisboa again!:cool:

Oh look! A thread dedicated to Metallica! YAY!

Me likes them! :punk: Not a die-hard fan, but anyway...

But I avoid talking 'bout them now, cause they're coming to Portugal next month and I can't go... :thumbdown: It makes me feel a bit depressed...LOL

Favourite album? Don't know... to be honest I listen to the songs and have no idea what album are they from.

Fave songs? Enter Sandman,The Unforgiven, Seek And Destroy,Until It Sleeps...

I´m gonna call you Mad (cause I meet like 3 Anas round here!!)
Ok! And I'll call you...Isa:naughty:

Oh look! A thread dedicated to Metallica! YAY!

Me likes them! :punk: Not a die-hard fan, but anyway...

But I avoid talking 'bout them now, cause they're coming to Portugal next month and I can't go... :thumbdown: It makes me feel a bit depressed...LOL

Favourite album? Don't know... to be honest I listen to the songs and have no idea what album are they from.

Fave songs? Enter Sandman,The Unforgiven, Seek And Destroy,Until It Sleeps...

RIR? I'd prefer to go watch Mika in SBSR... But another opportunity will come:thumb_yello:

Aww!! I´m sorry. Lo siento mucho.

We have Amy for Rock in Rio but no Metallica (ok, almost all the artist that are going to come for the Rock in Rio in Spain sucks, I only like Amy and Bob Dylan)

I'll probably see Bon Jovi in Rock In Rio... I'd prefer to go to Metallica's day, cause I'd see Apocalyptica and Moonspell too, but whatever...

(Metallica came last year too...and guess what...I couldn't go either! :thumbdown:)