Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

Wow! Kirk was very hot when he was younger!!! (ok, hes hot right now too!!! Sorry but I have something with latin boys)
hahaha us Iberians do! it's natural :naughty:...isn't it?:naughty:

Kirk looks so sweet when he was younger, I agree:wub2:

PS. I hate this stupid word filter on MFC:mf_rosetinted:--To see the pic with the 'broken' URL, just copy the bit between the IMG tags and replace the asterisks for the word "sh*t" (of course, in turn, substitute the "*" in "sh*t" for an 'i':naughty:)

I hate it too!

I cant see the pic! It says that is not on the web anymore :tears:

Yes, we do that. My friends dont do it cause they think that nordic boys are hotter!!

I used to end all my post with SSDD, wich means same **** diferent day

I hate it too!

I cant see the pic! It says that is not on the web anymore :tears:

Yes, we do that. My friends dont do it cause they think that nordic boys are hotter!!

I used to end all my post with SSDD, wich means same **** diferent day

Really? I'll see if I can PM/MSN it to you, or I'll post it some other way, don't worry :huglove:

I'm into all sorts of boys:naughty: because I'm portuguese but I'm blonde with grey eyes--so for me there isn't much difference:arf2:

Ok, do it when you got time!!

Love the last pics!!! :wub2:

Im a typical spanish girl with dark hair and dark eyes, what a surprise!!!! But I love all kind of boys!

Ok, do it when you got time!!

Love the last pics!!! :wub2:

Im a typical spanish girl with dark hair and dark eyes, what a surprise!!!! But I love all kind of boys!

OK!

Spanish girls are lovely:wub2:

Spanish boys too:naughty:

But... I still find lars the sexiest band member:wub2:

Which do you think is the sexiest?

Lars Ulrich

James Hetfield

Cliff Burton

Kirk Hammett

Jason Stretfield (sorry if I spelt that wrong:blush-anim-cl:)

Rob Trujillo

Um... Bob Rock :roftl:

hey guys .. cool pics of kirk:cool::cool: i love the last one

i think lars is the hottest too.. definitely!

isa i always thought that all spanish people have dark hair and dark eyes but last time i saw a spanish group i saw some blondes among them

are u guys waiting for the euro to start with as much excitement as i have :naughty:?

tomorrow portugal are playing :wink2: good luck ! :thumb_yello:

and isa too bad raul won't play !

<< always goes back to the football topic:naughty:

Hi Mariam! Yeah! Im waiting for the Euro!!! But I will support Portugal (maybe Italy too). I dont like some of the spanish players but if they win Im gonna be so happy (and surprise!!!).

Im not a Raul suppoter but I think he did it better than Villa so........

Most of spanish people dark hair and dark eyes but there are some blonds and things lika that!!

woww that's strange! spain are great and u don't support them

if my country was in i would support them for sure!

even though they SUCK!! like totally, they give me a freaking headache everytime i watch them..and they keep reaching the end and giving us hope and everything then dang! .. LOSE ! :boxed: that's what Bahrain's national team's about :roftl:

many of my friends are supporting Spain and Portugal .. but i'm Italian as always :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh guys .. i got my results today

i got 94.7% this semester

so my average became 92.8% .. which i'm very happy about :thumb_yello: cuz i'm up with 6 points !

isa same here most of the people have dark hair and dark eyes , but we differ mostly in our skin color.. u can find all kinda skin colors here from pale to very dark skin :P

if this wasn't my thread i'd be totally kicked out of it :roftl: for going off topic all of the time :bleh: sorry guys

woww that's strange! spain are great and u don't support them

if my country was in i would support them for sure!

even though they SUCK!! like totally, they give me a freaking headache everytime i watch them..and they keep reaching the end and giving us hope and everything then dang! .. LOSE ! :boxed: that's what Bahrain's national team's about :roftl:

many of my friends are supporting Spain and Portugal .. but i'm Italian as always :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh guys .. i got my results today

i got 94.7% this semester

so my average became 92.8% .. which i'm very happy about :thumb_yello: cuz i'm up with 6 points !

isa same here most of the people have dark hair and dark eyes , but we differ mostly in our skin color.. u can find all kinda skin colors here from pale to very dark skin :P

if this wasn't my thread i'd be totally kicked out of it :roftl: for going off topic all of the time :bleh: sorry guys

I think tha Spain has a good team but I know that the era gonna loose in the very first matches, like always. Its like Bahrain. Im gonna supporyt Italy too!

Really?? Congratulations!!!!

In Spain there are lots of people with dark skin, but thats because they take UV.

Mad, love the photos!!!! I love your idea of posting a special everyday!!!! Qhen era they gonne play on Portugal???

Death of Cliff Burton (1986–1987)

(source: Wikipedia)

On September 27, 1986, during the European leg of Metallica's Damage Inc. tour, members drew cards to see which bunk of the tour bus they would sleep in. Burton won and chose to sleep in Hammett's bunk. Around dawn near Dörarp, Sweden, the bus driver lost control and skidded, which caused the bus to flip several times. Ulrich, Hammett, and Hetfield sustained no serious injuries; however, bassist Burton was pinned under the bus and was killed. Hetfield recalls, "I saw the bus lying right on him. I saw his legs sticking out. I freaked. The bus driver, I recall, was trying to yank the blanket out from under him to use for other people. I just went, 'Don't ****ing do that!' I already wanted to kill the guy." Burton's death left Metallica's future in doubt. The three remaining members decided that Burton would want them to carry on, and with the Burton family's blessings, the band sought a replacement.

Roughly 40 people tried out for auditions including Hammett's childhood friend Les Claypool of Primus, Troy Gregory of Prong, and Jason Newsted, formerly of Flotsam and Jetsam. Newsted learned Metallica's entire setlist, and after the audition Metallica invited him to Tommy's Joint in San Francisco. Hetfield, Ulrich, and Hammett decided that Newsted was the one to replace Burton, and Newsted's first live performance with Metallica was at the Country Club in Reseda, California. The members took it on themselves to "initiate" Newsted by tricking him into eating a ball of wasabi.

In March 1987, Hetfield broke his wrist a second time skateboarding. Guitar technician Miller returned playing rhythm guitar, but the injury forced the band to cancel a Saturday Night Live appearance. Metallica finished its tour in the early months of 1987, and in August 1987 an all-covers EP titled The $5.98 E.P.: Garage Days Re-Revisited was released. The EP was recorded in an effort to utilize the band's newly constructed recording studio, test out the talents of Newsted, and to relieve grief and stress following the death of Burton. A video titled Cliff 'Em All was released in 1987 commemorating Burton's three years in Metallica. Footage included bass solos, home videos, and pictures.

awwwwww cliff =( love him!! it's so sad !

thanks a million mad for posting it all .. nice pics!

Isa yeah i see ur point ! Forza Italia (even though i'm not expecting anything good)

both of u guys thanks a lot :wub2:

Oh, God, he died just 25 days after I was born! Qhat a sad story, I hate car crash!
:crybaby: really? that sucks so bad!

awwwwww cliff =( love him!! it's so sad !

thanks a million mad for posting it all .. nice pics!

Isa yeah i see ur point ! Forza Italia (even though i'm not expecting anything good)

both of u guys thanks a lot :wub2:

awww you welcome Rin!!:wub2:

FORÇAAA PORTUGAL!

Has anyone seen this video?:glasses3:

(WARNING! 'Can you stand the FUACKKKK':naughty:

OR IN OTHER WORDS... turn the volume down before watching please guys:cool:)

It was specially through S&M and Lars that I started liking them too:punk::wub2:Plus, through my family.

My best friend's uncle introduced me to Metallica through S&M. I love both classical and metal so that concert/album blew me away, how they combined such contrasting musical styles to brilliant effect. The S&M versions of "One" and "Enter Sandman" are especially awesome, not to mention "Nothing Else Matters", "Human", "Wherever I May Roam"... the list goes on.

Glad you like them... Do you have a favourite band member as well?:naughty:

Mine is Lars :naughty:

Ohhh its gotta be James Hetfield :punk:

Enter sandman , what a rocking song , I love all that album , I was one of those people that got into them after that album

They opened for the Freddie Mercury tribute then I saw them again in Newcastle

This was the day I though I was going to die :punk: