Metallicaholic

NoodleZ

YAY !!

The thread is alive !!

How about try the new album ?? .. Here is the list of the songs on it ..

1. “That Was Just Your Life”

2. “The End Of The Line”

3. “Broken, Beat & Scarred”

4. “The Day That Never Comes”

5. “All Nightmare Long”

6. “Cyanide”

7. “The Unforgiven III”

8. “The Judas Kiss”

9. “Suicide & Redemption”

10. “My Apocalypse”

*"The day that never comes" is getting pretty popular ... :fisch:

Hellouuu!!!

So... i'm not a fan fan of Metallica but... i've got invited to join this thread :mf_rosetinted:

Can someone recommend me some songs? :fisch:

For the Metallica initiate I have to recommend "S&M" (i.e. 'Symphony and Metallica'), an album of their live performance with the San Francisco Symphony. It's amazing, Metallica are in top form with guitar and drum solos and the accompanying symphony is beautiful. :punk:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S&M_(album)

My favourite tracks on it are One, Enter Sandman, Human, Battery, Wherever I May Roam, Nothing Else Matters, Bleeding Me, and The Ecstasy of Gold. :thumb_yello:

Hellouuu!!!

So... i'm not a fan fan of Metallica but... i've got invited to join this thread :mf_rosetinted:

Can someone recommend me some songs? :fisch:

Hey!!! Susan!!! Well, as SuperTwat said, S&M is a great album to start with.

And if you only want to know a few songs: One, Enter Sandman, Nothing else matters, The unforgiven............. I love lots of their songs, but now I cant remember the names!:roftl: I will make you a list later, ok? And will send it tomorrow.

Oh, I love Wiskey in the jar too............

Oh yeah, my older sister recommended me The Day That Never Comes, pretty cool!

But is the new album cool? I've heard some songs from St. Anger and Enter Sandman, of course

Yeah, their new stuff is cooler than I thought it would be! :mf_lustslow:

But my favourite song by them is Until it Sleeps. :thumb_yello: .. though the video is weird :naughty: .. but Lars is stll very hot here!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

Thaaaaank you SuperTwat, Isa and of course im_stuck_in_the_middle! (Can i ask you something?... what's your name?)

I'm trying to be at least a "normal" Metallica fan, when i listen to their music i always headbang with them (and also enjoy) tho i don't know what's the name of the song.

Thaaaaank you SuperTwat, Isa and of course im_stuck_in_the_middle! (Can i ask you something?... what's your name?)

I'm trying to be at least a "normal" Metallica fan, when i listen to their music i always headbang with them (and also enjoy) tho i don't know what's the name of the song.

Hey !! You're so welcome Susana :huglove:

I'm Ana Madalena, but you can call me either one of those names :naughty:

I love headbanging too :naughty:

Well, i use to do it too, love it.

Dont worry if you dont know the name of the song, that happens to me a lot!:roftl::punk:

• 2 months later...
bump!

Yesterday i saw the "All nightmare long" video and i was thinking "I should post on the Metallica thread on the MFC"

How's everybody? Any news? Still loving Metallica?

Hey!! It seems that Im the only one who talks to you :boxed: We always found each other no matter the thread.

Still loving Metallica, but thinking on some other important things......

No prize for guessing my favourite Metallica album. :naughty:

Thats not fair!!:wink2:

• 1 month later...

Metallica are coming to Mexico (two dates) in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't go :tears:

Metallica are coming to Mexico (two dates) in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't go :tears:

Oh, sorry to hear that. I have the same problem, but I finally made up my mind. :huglove:

• 9 years later...

I found this thread now because it's so old one. After 10 years, I will write something here and this makes me so superb.

I'm very old Metallica fan. When I was a 4-5, I started to listen. Actually, my cousins were listening. Mika was the only one who doesn't make my genre.

They came to Turkey a couple of times. Last time 2014 (i guess) and I couldn't go. Because I was so little and the concert was only for +18 people. (my cousin went)

Also;

Mika >>>> all singers

Anyway, I wonder, nowadays who is the Metallica listener?

Edited by Irem Aytepe
grammar mistake

15 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I'm very old Metallica fan

I used to be a fan of Metallica when I was a teenager, a rock fan in general. They will play a concert in Romania on 14 August this year, maybe you can try to come :wink2:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, krysady said:

I used to be a fan of Metallica when I was a teenager, a rock fan in general. They will play a concert in Romania on 14 August this year, maybe you can try to come :wink2:

Are you still rock fan? Or that day finished?

If i go to abroad for concert, i would go for Mika's concert (crying in tha club)

Edited by Irem Aytepe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Are you still rock fan? Or that day finished?

If i go to abroad for concert, i would go for Mika's concert (crying in tha club)

Since I found Mika, I gave up on listening to rock, in fact it's really hard to listen to anything else after that... so I won't go to Metallica either and wait for Mika's gigs as well. Maybe we'll meet each other somewhere in the future :punk:

• Haha 1