Satellite

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

Which one's your favourite?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I will certanly add Everybody's talking at me. This is the most beautiful Mikas cover,even better than the original.Each time when I listen to this song it makes me cry.:wub2: Actually I like all his covers,even Teardrop which was rudely critisized on You Tube.

My fave has got to be Sweet Dreams. Every time I hear that cover I have vivid memories of when he did that slinky dance right in front of my face in Chicago. :P

Ohhh I can soooo perfectly understand that!!

I love all his covers, but Missionary Man isn't my favourite.

What about Same Jeans? I love that one too:wub2:

Oh, I will certanly add Everybody's talking at me. This is the most beautiful Mikas cover,even better than the original.Each time when I listen to this song it makes me cry.:wub2: Actually I like all his covers,even Teardrop which was rudely critisized on You Tube.

Everybody's talkin' is my favourite too, I LOVE, LOVE it! His voice is soo...I don't know...just feels so good...

But if we talk about live perfoming, Sweet Dreams can not be compared to anything! :naughty: Of corse, I've seen just video, cos I've never seen him live :tears::tears::tears:

I can't believe i forgot these two. I love Everybody's Talking so much:wub2:

I really like everybody's talking...in fact I've never listened to the original :naughty:

and I think 'I got life' is brilliant!! He put the best of him on that song...

but when I was new here, I fell in love with his version of Satellite...today I listened to it again, and it brought me a lot of good memories :wub2:

There's some demo songs I really love as well, but I can't mention here. So I hope his new songs sound a bit like them :)