• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest patriciawhale

ello i just love mika he is my life hes my most favouritest person in the world and if i ever met him i wouldnt let him go because he is my life i eat and breath mika i even get called mika at schoool and everyone thinks i am actually mika because i know all of the songs and i just love him so much and hes the bestestest person ever and if he met me and asked me to marry him i would cry then say yes and i know all of yous guys understand my undying love for my baby doll mika and i would love him everyday and our children could be called mikitus and mikita and we could have a doggy called mikkimima and he would love me too and i would make him breaskfaast and knit him jumpers and he could sing grace kelly to me and the jumpers would have me and him hugging on them and i would love him very much i know alll of yous guys love him too but i just love him soo much but he could call me mikaa because then we would be mika and mikaa and we could match and be the mika twins and we would be in girl talk magasine and it would be so cool and just really cool bye yous guys love yous all but love mika most of all i just love him so muchly byebyebye love yous mwahh kisses mwahh xoxoxoox

ello i just love mika he is my life hes my most favouritest person in the world and if i ever met him i wouldnt let him go because he is my life i eat and breath mika i even get called mika at schoool and everyone thinks i am actually mika because i know all of the songs and i just love him so much and hes the bestestest person ever and if he met me and asked me to marry him i would cry then say yes and i know all of yous guys understand my undying love for my baby doll mika and i would love him everyday and our children could be called mikitus and mikita and we could have a doggy called mikkimima and he would love me too and i would make him breaskfaast and knit him jumpers and he could sing grace kelly to me and the jumpers would have me and him hugging on them and i would love him very much i know alll of yous guys love him too but i just love him soo much but he could call me mikaa because then we would be mika and mikaa and we could match and be the mika twins and we would be in girl talk magasine and it would be so cool and just really cool bye yous guys love yous all but love mika most of all i just love him so muchly byebyebye love yous mwahh kisses mwahh xoxoxoox

Fabulous! Thanks for that, it must have taken you a little time and effort!

That's three minutes of your life you won't get back.

Wow you know it's love when you want to make him a jumper!

• 1 month later...
There is now a link to the MFC Chat on the menu or you can go here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/chat

Currently the chat doesn't work with your MFC login information, so if you didn't register for the chat this past weekend, you'll have to do so before you can log in to the chat.

Just click on the register link and choose a name and password.

We plan to add some of the common smilies from MFC and if you have any other requests or questions you can post them here.

Helloooooo. I have seen the Mika chat thing for a while now. I have decided to try it for the very first time. But when I entered my username, password. It didn't recognise it. Tried again , and the same happened.

Help!

Helloooooo. I have seen the Mika chat thing for a while now. I have decided to try it for the very first time. But when I entered my username, password. It didn't recognise it. Tried again , and the same happened.

Help!

You have to register - you can't just use the name and password

you use for the forum!! If you use them to register then they will

work!! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...