What BEATLES song should Mika cover?!?!?

pianogirlsammy

Hey all you Blue Meanies and other Beatles Fans!

This is a reply to the Blue Meanies thread.

What song by The Beatles do you think fits Mika's type of voice, and if you could pick any, what song should he cover?

For example, I would have to say Rocky Racoon and Maxwell's Silver Hammer,

becuase both of these songs are fast, fun, up-beat and a little on the higher side (MIKA FALSETTO IS AMAZING! lol)

What do you guys think?

peace, love, music!

sAmMy ;D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mentioned it before I'm sure:

Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da (not sure if I spelled that correctly...and SuperTwat - wherever that Twat is, would disagree vehemntly again) :naughty:

my goodness of course while my guitar gently weeps, would also be perfect for him!:thumb_yello:

YES! Also, i would say Im Looking Through You is an excellent choice!

(looks like some of you guys are listening to a little White Album and Rubber Soul tongiht, huh?) ;D

What about "Ive Just Seen a Face" and "Oh! Darling!" Mika could probablly take that osng and make it kind of falsetto-ish for the "When you told me...Ill nevr do you no harm" break down part!

Also, what about "I Want You/ SHES SO HEAVY" , becuase it kind of goes along with the BIG GIRL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL theme.(Not to be mean in any way, im good friends with quite a few "BIG GIRLS"!) Mika said he sang that one to show how his mum and other ladies in his life who were big were discriminated against, and wanted to tell them that they were beautiful and loved. AWWW! WHAT A SWEETIE!

- I'm Looking Through You

Good suggestion, Amanda!

Not really "Beatles" more like Paul McCartney:

"I Will". :wub2:

:wub2::wub2:

I think every person who would have the great fortune to witness him perform this would just melt.

I think every person who would have the great fortune to witness him perform this would just melt.

I'm glad you share the same sentiment. I lurv this song....

Good suggestion, Amanda!

:wub2::wub2:

Thanks. I freaking love that song. :thumb_yello:

Another one that I'd like to hear would be She's Leaving Home.

quite honestly i would be happy with any beatles song because pretty much every one is brilliant and mika would make it amazing. however, if i had to pick one at this exact moment on june 4 at 11:01 i would say Lady Madonna,mainly because he could have a lot of fun at the piano with it.

I second Michelle and for a special reason. If everyone promises not to tell, I will tell you my first idea for what I might do for his birthday:

I hope to learn Michelle on the guitar and video tape myself playing it, how ever instead of saying MICHELLE, MA BELLE, i would say

Mika, Michele (Micheal in French)

I think he would like it becuase it is partially French. Also, the parts where it says Ill Get To You Somehow talk about how he needs to come back to the u.s. and I WILL see him!

lol, ive had that idea for a while.

Also, I think he could have some fun on the piano with Martha My Dear.

A Day In The Life, because it's so epic, I can imagine Mika really building it up on stage.

Or Something, such a beautiful song for his voice.

A Day In The Life, because it's so epic, I can imagine Mika really building it up on stage.

Yes. :thumb_yello: This is my favourite Beatles song.

I'd like to hear him sing the Albert Hall line when he plays the RAH. :biggrin2:

Yes. :thumb_yello: This is my favourite Beatles song.

I'd like to hear him sing the Albert Hall line when he plays the RAH. :biggrin2:

Hey, mine too!

It would be cool for him to sing that at RAH, right acoustics for it.