Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

Many of us were shocked and saddened to learn this week that Luke Juby is no longer working with Mika and the rest of the band we've come to know and love.

Luke has been in touch with several MFCers to confirm that, although he had planned to play the summer gigs, he was not asked to return to work with Mika and the band next month.

Many of us are naturally curious about the details surrounding Luke's departure but for obvious reasons Luke is not at liberty to discuss these details with members of MFC. We have not received any word from Mika's management about Luke and are not anticipating such an announcement since this is not fan club business.

MegPL, Ioana and Niki27 have set up an on-line thank you book if you'd like to express your thanks and appreciation to Luke. He has been reading the entries and I know he appreciates all the support he's received from MFC this week and over the past 18 months.

http://users2.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g25-29334-e7

I'd like to personally wish Luke all the best in his future endeavours and thank him for being so extraordinarily kind to me and so many other fans. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future and will be behind you cheering you on! :wub2:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

He's not there anymore??????? What happened????

:naughty::naughty:

I think that this is (as repeated to saciety in the previous thread) very sad, and of course we shall see what happens next.........

why? what happened!?

in a videomessage he said "because they don't want me" (he was talking about mika and the rest of the band..

I don't know,maybe he felt alone in the rest of the group..

Ok, I just saw this a bit too late (the thread was closed so I will reply here):

Let me remind you she isn't the first one to lie about her gender. I still doubt wether Sariflor is a man or a woman btw, I think it would be time for an official announcement to solve this mystery :naughty:

Niki! How can you doubt my gender, after having the pleasure of meeting me in the flesh?:thumbdown:

I thought that it was obvious that I was a tranny :bleh::roftl:

Am I allowed to say that, or will I get censored ?Wait and see I guess....

Ok, I just saw this a bit too late (the thread was closed so I will reply here):

[/size][/font]

Niki! How can you doubt my gender, after having the pleasure of meeting me in the flesh?:thumbdown:

I knew you were a tranny!:mf_rosetinted:

[/size][/font]

Well because I met you in the flesh!!!

I expected some gorgeous spanish boy to pick me up at the airport, I had shaved my legs just for you and all... so can you imagine my disappointment when I realised you were... a tranny?!? :naughty:

I can only say this, the supposed facts that have so far been listed or inferred or otherwise circulated around the forum are not at all facts.

That's why I'd like to make a fresh start in this thread where we've listed the only fact we do know - that Luke has said that he left the band and will not be performing with Mika in July.