Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

So sorry, I'll quit´bullying the goddamn troll and retreat to my goddamn apple thread :blowup:

I have learned my lesson now! I shouldn't discuss anything without Mika's personal permission, nor should I post about anything Mika wouldn't consider my business - which means I'll better stick to voting for him in various polls in the future as that is apparantly all considered my business :mf_rosetinted:

And bla bla bla...still gonna miss Luke, but I guess I shouldn't mention that either...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

He's not there anymore??????? What happened????

I know like ZOMG even! :roftl: I am as shocked as you are (lemme know when the shock's over)

in a videomessage he said "because they don't want me" (he was talking about mika and the rest of the band..

I don't know,maybe he felt alone in the rest of the group..

That is so sad.. :tears: they looked like such a happy family...

Niki! How can you doubt my gender, after having the pleasure of meeting me in the flesh?:thumbdown:

It's ok,I still believe you,you've always been my number one man :wub2:

perhaps he wants to focus on his own music? :blink:

What if...?what if that's not it? What if....oh my I do not even want to think about it

So sorry, I'll quit´bullying the goddamn troll and retreat to my goddamn apple thread :blowup:

I have learned my lesson now! I shouldn't discuss anything without Mika's personal permission, nor should I post about anything Mika wouldn't consider my business - which means I'll better stick to voting for him in various polls in the future as that is apparantly all considered my business :mf_rosetinted:

And bla bla bla...still gonna miss Luke, but I guess I shouldn't mention that either...

:fisch:'You are not alone...'

No, we shouldn't post about anything other people think Mika possibly wouldn't consider our business. I can't remember Mika having stated anything in those lines, but I may be wrong. Maybe he did and I just missed it. However, he can't sack us or have other people make him sack us for them as we're not his employees.

As for the very idea behind this thread, no one does know what actually happened. Quite frankly it really isn't anyone's concern.

I fully agree that no one knows what really happened. But I disagree that it's no one's concern. People are fans of Mika's music, and the backing band affects the delivery of the live music. I'm sure another person will be able to play keyboards and provide backing vocals, but his/her style will be different. And considering that this is about the music, which is what Mika's career is based on, I'd say it's far more our concern than other random Mika tidbits discussed on here - such as whether or not the fact he's wearing a polo shirt indicates some massive personality change.

Also, people care about and respect Luke as a musician in his own right; again, I realize we don't know the facts, but there is some fairly convincing information to indicate that this development was unexpected on Luke's part. And out of interest in, and concern and respect for Luke, it's natural that people will be curious.

Yeah, but too much candy's gonna rot your soul:mf_rosetinted:

lol true that!

I actually was never really that into the band, besides knowing who they were and their names and stuff, but I just listened to Luke's music and it is really beautiful!

no, luke candy is sugar free. it has all of those other sweeteners. like Splenda!:roftl::roftl:

Didn't they do a study and find out that splenda was really bad for you? Like the fake suger made your body think it was okay so it just went to fat?

Has everyone seen Luke's latest blog?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I’d Count You Twice

New Song

I said you'd be the first to hear any new stuff and I guess I'll be right. This is a new track, written and demoed today, Sun 15th June. Hope you like it!! It may come as a shock to you that it is slow and slightly melancholic. Ha. I'd imagine no-one would ever expect me to come out with a rock track...

I think myspace is processing it as I type so let me know your thoughts. It is a demo remember, don't be too harsh.

So he has been busy! I can't believe that he wrote and demoed this in just one day!

I left a message asking who inspired it, but of course he didn't reply!

He posted the words though.

Sunken eyes and jealous skies

I don’t know why they try to fly

I guess to climb another notch

They only dance where people watch

But you are different

Guess it’s fair to say

That you’ll still be dancing

Come what may

If I fall in your dreams I wake at night

If I counted my blessings I’d count you twice

‘cause I’ve never known someone