Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

There was also a thread about where he got his rocket t-shirt from and his angel t-shirt.. but I can't find them.

I remember the angel t-shirt het wore that at the lowlands festival! :shocked: but they only had size S...

I don't remember the shop, it was somewhere where you could only order online...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a suggestion: what about to post all the clothing links on the first page? :thumb_yello:

i'm searching for the evil eye mika wore in munich on the mtv awards. the link has been posted one day, but i don't find it anymore. can anybody help?

just a suggestion: what about to post all the clothing links on the first page? :thumb_yello:

i'm searching for the evil eye mika wore in munich on the mtv awards. the link has been posted one day, but i don't find it anymore. can anybody help?

Yeah I remember that one, and it's a good idea to gather all the links, the creator should do it :wink2:

I said I would be back! lol!

Rose the Eye brooch is from http://www.Butlerandwilson.co.uk :thumb_yello:

xx

I remember the angel t-shirt het wore that at the lowlands festival! :shocked: but they only had size S...

I don't remember the shop, it was somewhere where you could only order online...

Ok the make of the angel tshirt is Charlie Hustle. The guy who had the shop that sold them sold the business.

You can get them at festivals or on have a look at the designer's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75433164

OK That's all folks!

xx

I can't believe the price of that Lego bracelet. :lmao: If I sold my jewelry wardrobe I would be rich :lmao:

Do you have it?!

I want it :wub2: But I already bought the 'don't go breaking my hearts' bracelet...

Do you have it?!

I want it :wub2: But I already bought the 'don't go breaking my hearts' bracelet...

No, but it would be very simple to make. You just steal some kid's lego, drill holes in them and string them. It is very kewl tho!

Last night I bought something very Mika-ish. They are all these small baby dolls that link together to make bracelets and necklaces. It might be a bit bizarre if i saw Meeks wearign them, but they would look kewl on him!