Sign in to follow this  
Fmbm

Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

So is he a friend of Mikey's- seeing he is the only one of the band who is a friend on myspace?

So is he a friend of Mikey's- seeing he is the only one of the band who is a friend on myspace?

He's also his business partner. They're running a production company called Siva Eyes together.

Looks cool! :punk:

Welcome to the family, David! :naughty:

I like the looks of him. Like someone else said, he has a long list of people he's worked with, so he must be quite skilled.

*Hopes this doesn't become a bashing thread....especially since HE isn't the one that let go of Luke.....*

I will see myself Tuesday! I'm going in completely blank so let's see if he can amaze me:naughty:

Hmmm, interesting. We'll just have to wait and see what he's like, and how well he can play. If he works for Mika, he has to be good.

2635510638_026408d418.jpg

Hm...not less good looking than Luke...:mf_rosetinted:*do not shoot me now Luke fans*

...Welcome David!:naughty:

And sure he must be good. Mika's taste is great. Trust him.:thumb_yello::naughty:

Well, David Whitmey, welcome to the MIKA family. Some of us are a bit prickly on the outside, but we're all soft and lovely on the inside. Soon you will have your own worship thread.

And some of us still feel a bit bruised and scratched with the way they picked you up, but time heals....mostly.:wink2:

I can't really say whether I like him or not cos I haven't heard him properly.

I know the name of the new guy now.

Hello Mr Whitmey:bye: Well it's not like I know him and I might never meet the man but I'll say hello anyways.

Haven't heard him yet but I'll say that he's good. I mean, it's not like Mika would choose any old schlump to play in his band- he obviously chose someone with talent and someone who suits his needs.

For some people it may take a little time to warm up to someone new in the band- but they will come around eventually:wink2:

He's also his business partner. They're running a production company called Siva Eyes together.

now that makes sense:naughty:

Pfft - I prefer Luke :fisch:

ssssh! :mf_rosetinted:

Well, David Whitmey, welcome to the MIKA family. Some of us are a bit prickly on the outside, but we're all soft and lovely on the inside. Soon you will have your own worship thread.

And some of us still feel a bit bruised and scratched with the way they picked you up, but time heals....mostly.:wink2:

i agree with that part:thumb_yello:

Ummm...just having Prince and John Mayer as his influences is all it takes for me to like this guy:kachinga:

So finally I get to see this new guy....:welcomeani: David Whitmey :bye:

So far he seems good...but can't judge much as I haven't heard much yet, like hotdlp said. He's quite easy on the eyes too....gotta give it to Mika :kaf: he finds talented and good looking ppl!! *not meant to sound shallow :roftl:*

Now I cannot wait to see/hear about his interactions with us!!! (if they do any meet and greets, etc)

*Hopes this doesn't become a bashing thread....especially since HE isn't the one that let go of Luke.....*

Agreed. :thumb_yello: I miss Luke and for some reason my mind still thinks Luke is with the band, but I certainly won't bash the new guy and I'll never forget Luke either! :)

Welcome to the family, David.

Can't wait to learn more about you.:wink2:

Oh... well darn Jess. You totally just scared him off. :naughty: Now what are we going to do? :wink2:

Anyway, welcome to the band!