Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Luke did not leave by his own accord, no, he was actually planning on doing these gigs in the summer and quite excited about them (as you can see from his blogs)

Do you know if Luke will go to some gigs in private now? (It's kinda weird though but I mean he knows we're still his fans)

I can't realy judge the guy yet, but I have to say, he has to be something special for Mika to drop Luke for.

Im sure I'll get used to him soon. Doesnt mean I'm going to forget Luke though!

:shocked:

what do you mean?

What are you implying, you naughty little thing? :naughty:

Oh you guys, stop making things up :thumbdown::naughty: This whole thing is so obvious now that we've seen the new dude :doh: Mika and Mikey have talked about making a boyband on several occasions and noone could fit better into a boyband than this fellow :yay: Also explains the new fantastic dance routines and oooh la la backing vocals :mf_rosetinted: The girls should watch their backs though, they are probably gonna be replaced soon :blink:

Oh you guys, stop making things up :thumbdown::naughty: This whole thing is so obvious now that we've seen the new dude :doh: Mika and Mikey have talked about making a boyband on several occasions and noone could fit better into a boyband than this fellow :yay: Also explains the new fantastic dance routines and oooh la la backing vocals

The girls should watch their backs though, they are probably gonna be replaced soon :blink:

just like that! :lmao: Wow. Mikey would be enough to kill me without a gun. :lmao:

OH MY!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

These 2 posts have made me laugh so hard.

I've been trying to stay away from the computer for the past few hours as I have so much to do, and am failing miserably.

I blame you people!!!!!!!!

He sure does look like boyband material- Maybe Westlife will take him on now that they lost Brian, hehehe...

Isn't Brian Luke's friend too???:shocked:

The world is verrrrry small in the music industry....

I think he is actually:naughty:

And yes, it is very small, hence why it would make sense for people to do things properly, so that they don't come back to bite them in the arsey:roftl:

But the difference would be: Brian left on his own accord.

M, this would be soem good drama in the PPRC if tyou broke up w/ finn for Mr.Sunshine. and it could also cause some drama with luke.

:lmfo: I like the way you think, my dear breana! I wouldn't break up , but he would hit on me and I would fall for him...hmm *schemes* Oh my god ! yes ! David and luke drama! Amazing !:wub2:

:lmfo: I like the way you think, my dear breana! I wouldn't break up , but he would hit on me and I would fall for him...hmm *schemes* Oh my god ! yes ! David and luke drama! Amazing !:wub2:

and we can bring mikey into the story again? who was his girlfriend? we needa change that now :lmao: :lmao: Maybe him and finn could like echother? :das: OH THE IDEAS!!!! I needa get reading. I havent read the PPRC in like a week!

and we can bring mikey into the story again? who was his girlfriend? we needa change that now :lmao: :lmao: Maybe him and finn could like echother? :das: OH THE IDEAS!!!! I needa get reading. I havent read the PPRC in like a week!

:lmfao: Hot Mikey and Finn love...hm...Mikey is a bit camp , but Finn? Nah , I want a love triangle between david , finn and I. YESS! LOVE TRIANLE! Im obsessed with those. I haven't read in a while either , but maybe Luke and Mikey love triangle over you?

M, this would be soem good drama in the PPRC if tyou broke up w/ finn for Mr.Sunshine. and it could also cause some drama with luke.

What, do you mean between you and Luke? :naughty: Or because of Sunshine and Luke's erm....situation?

:lmfao: Hot Mikey and Finn love...hm...Mikey is a bit camp , but Finn? Nah , I want a love triangle between david , finn and I. YESS! LOVE TRIANLE! Im obsessed with those. I haven't read in a while either , but maybe Luke and Mikey love triangle over you?

That wouldnt make sense. :lmao: more liek a love square then. let me PM you for a sec :lmao: :lmao: