Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Oh you guys, stop making things up :thumbdown::naughty: This whole thing is so obvious now that we've seen the new dude :doh: Mika and Mikey have talked about making a boyband on several occasions and noone could fit better into a boyband than this fellow :yay: Also explains the new fantastic dance routines and oooh la la backing vocals :mf_rosetinted: The girls should watch their backs though, they are probably gonna be replaced soon :blink:

There's more to this than meets the eye.

He seemed very late in coming is as Grey Skelly last night , kinda spoiled Love today.

Whatever. Can't be arsed to comment further.

He seemed very late in coming is as Grey Skelly last night , kinda spoiled Love today.

tisk tisk. he needs to get the routine right. damn sunny. :mf_rosetinted:

I think Kata's boyband theory is true-Mika got so smitten with Lance Bass (when they met last year), that he has hired his lookalike to play keys....

watch out for more "dance routines" and blonde streaks!

2152659037e130e8bedba379d218df41cb8fea4.jpg

Yes, not to mention how bad Relax sounds since he's arrived :thumbdown:. It totally ruins the song for me.

And I guess that it didn't help when Mr. Choi was asking people in Arras if they liked Dave:naughty: This guy sure can do subtle:roftl:

Yes, not to mention how bad Relax sounds since he's arrived :thumbdown:. It totally ruins the song for me.

And I guess that it didn't help when Mr. Choi was asking people in Arras if they liked Dave:naughty: This guy sure can do subtle:roftl:

Yes you have just reminded me. Relax. Used to make my spine tingle when I heard the first bars of this song, didn't sound right the last two nights, spoiled it for me.

Oh I am so silly- has everyone actually seen Dave?

Here he is after Paris; nice pic :wub2::

IMG_2812.jpg

Any excuse to post this pic Sara? hahaha

You're allowed though...you should post it as often as possible..There are so many things about this photo that make it funny :naughty:

You're allowed though...you should post it as often as possible..There are so many things about this photo that make it funny :naughty:

Hehehehe....That is so true:roftl:

Im INLOVE with him!

All for you then!:naughty: Don't you live in the US btw?

Maybe after you fall in love he can move over there so you can be together? You know what they say about long distance relationships being difficult:bleh:

IMG_2812.jpg

If only I had bothered to move 200 yards up the road, I could have seen this in person and saved myself a night of misery, it would have cheered me right up on so many levels.

Im INLOVE with him!

Hehehehe....That is so true:roftl:

All for you then!:naughty: Don't you live in the US btw?

Maybe after you fall in love he can move over there so you can be together? You know what they say about long distance relationships being difficult:bleh:

:shocked: Canada !

hahah I'm willing to make it work :das:

IMG_2812.jpg

Where did you get the tshirt by the way? Can I get one like that?

Oh I already have! Where's Jemma's photos?