Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Oh I am so silly- has everyone actually seen Dave?

Here he is after Paris; nice pic :wub2::

IMG_2812.jpg

LMAO! I love this picture for so many reasons. It's like "I'm right next to the new guy but I don't care - look at my T-Shirt! My love is for LUKE!" :roftl:

this poor guy, he may have been really nervous before gigging lol..

IMG_2812.jpg

Where did you get the tshirt by the way? Can I get one like that?

Oh I already have! Where's Jemma's photos?

I got it at spreadshirt.net :thumb_yello:

LMAO! I love this picture for so many reasons. It's like "I'm right next to the new guy but I don't care - look at my T-Shirt! My love is for LUKE!" :roftl:

this poor guy, he may have been really nervous before gigging lol..

And a few more reasons on top of those:naughty:.

Nervous? Why? He looked quite relaxed (and I would even say smug and content with himself) so I don't know if he was tense...

did mr. M see your shirt?

if so, what did he say?

It's in the Paris thread, check my posts, it's a bit long:naughty:

Sorry but i am too tired to type if it's already been typed before:roftl:

Yes you have just reminded me. Relax. Used to make my spine tingle when I heard the first bars of this song, didn't sound right the last two nights, spoiled it for me.

NOO! No changes in Relax!!!!

Relax is to me the song in the concert that is holy or sacred or how do you say it!

If it sounds different I will never forgive them!

9 to 5 five is tuning out and then comes the familiar notes of relax..:wub2:..and Mika is skipping out on the stage..:wub2:.

Now I'm scared!:shocked:

How's Nick today? :naughty:

I think Kata's boyband theory is true-Mika got so smitten with Lance Bass (when they met last year), that he has hired his lookalike to play keys....

watch out for more "dance routines" and blonde streaks!

2152659037e130e8bedba379d218df41cb8fea4.jpg

Come to Amsterdam. Quick.

Yes, not to mention how bad Relax sounds since he's arrived It totally ruins the song for me.

And I guess that it didn't help when Mr. Choi was asking people in Arras if they liked Dave:naughty: This guy sure can do subtle:roftl:

Yes you have just reminded me. Relax. Used to make my spine tingle when I heard the first bars of this song, didn't sound right the last two nights, spoiled it for me.

Oh I am so silly- has everyone actually seen Dave?

Here he is after Paris; nice pic :

IMG_2812.jpg

LOL!

NOO! No changes in Relax!!!!

Relax is to me the song in the concert that is holy or sacred or how do you say it!

If it sounds different I will never forgive them!

9 to 5 five is tuning out and then comes the familiar notes of relax....and Mika is skipping out on the stage..

Now I'm scared!:shocked:

:tears:

IMG_2812.jpg

I got it at spreadshirt.net :thumb_yello:

And a few more reasons on top of those:naughty:.

Nervous? Why? He looked quite relaxed (and I would even say smug and content with himself) so I don't know if he was tense...

Yeah, I agree, he does look smug. And how tense I wonder, not as tense as he might be with his "friend" already on the crew. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I agree, he does look smug. And how tense I wonder, not as tense as he might be with his "friend" already on the crew. :mf_rosetinted:

ABout being smug....I watched a video from (I think) the PDP gig, and after one of the last songs, he moved quickly to the front of the stage and bowed like everyone was cheering for him....even before all of the other band members had as a whole....it put me off.

Come to Amsterdam. Quick.

were you referring to His Hotness Lance? :das:

I was going to say, you can have him, Sari and I will arrange for the shipping.

methinks catching this guy wld be the easiest task - he doesnt seem to notice whatever happens around him...:naughty: Sara's photo is the proof..

anybody's up for "stop the bullying" thread for this one btw?:mf_lustslow:

They're both hot keyboardists for mika *shrugs*

But who is hawter? Oh yes, Luke. You just like david cuz he is blonde and cute. He is prolly a gay tranny betch.

David, if you ever read this, dont take this personally. I needa defend my man.

I could voice my opinions on who I think is better looking but I won't.

I can also also voice my opinions on who I think is a better keyboard player...wait...I can't...I haven't watched any videos of this guy play yet.

ABout being smug....I watched a video from (I think) the PDP gig, and after one of the last songs, he moved quickly to the front of the stage and bowed like everyone was cheering for him....even before all of the other band members had as a whole....it put me off.

Did he really? That's interesting...I mean, I haven't watched those videos but that gives me something to think about. The band should have gone up as a whole, shouldn't they? Or at least Mika should have gone up first...

were you referring to His Hotness Lance? :das:

methinks catching this guy wld be the easiest task - he doesnt seem to notice whatever happens around him...:naughty: Sara's photo is the proof..

anybody's up for "stop the bullying" thread for this one btw?:mf_lustslow:

Oh, that's already started in the Luke thread. You must be psychic? :wink2:

^ meeeh aye! I'm always up for protesting and making a lot of fuss!!!

wait..who's the:poke: one?

as if anybody says differently:naughty:

however I dont think I'm being too much :poke: to the poor guy:naughty:....just dont like how he looks ...and sounds....(t h e y sound to be honest...and I really hope twill be sorted out on the album.)

Oh, that's already started in the Luke thread. You must be psychic?

yeah, years of training and special supernatural powers needed...:soccer_h4h: