2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I forgot the best part...

Mika: "You know this nightmare where you're NAKED in front of EVERYBODY? Well... I'm living it right now cause I...erm... broke my pants... I'll just go on I guess"

:roftl::roftl:

Mika: "You know this nightmare where you're NAKED in front of EVERYBODY? Well... I'm living it right now cause I...erm... broke my pants... I'll just go on I guess"

:lmfao:

really?

pics?:das:

Thank you so much Marthastewart and Niki !!

=D

:lmfao::lmfao:

:roftl:Way to go Mika!

Thanks for all the pictures marthastewart!

You sure are quick!

:roftl::wub2:

Damn, I am late. It looked amazing. I guess i still like Mika.

and Niki, how could u call that keyboardist goodlooking? :lmao: :lmao:

dont get me started now. i am feelign extra bitchy tonight cuz i just got bit by swarms of millions of bugs.

Oh . . . I wish I was there !

Everything seems so perfect ans so amazing !! I'm saving all the pictures and I can't wait for hear "Rainy" . . . "I just can't get enought" ! :roftl:

I can't wait for Thursday, I wanna see the nem keyboarder and hear the new song !! It will be amazing !!

OMG.

I guess...!

I have to say that I am very impressed, really. As cruel as this sounds, I thought Mika was going down hill from where he started. He really proved to me that he IS crazy and he isn't normal. Tonight I was with one of my friend's mothers and I was talkign about the Boston Gig and she was like "Is he like a male Britney Spears? Is he a diva?" and I just said "no, not quite." But as much as I can complain about Mika, (you know that I complain A LOT) he really proved himself to me. And I think that I have found his charm again. Before I was sort of losing my interest in Mika himself, but now I see why i fell in love with him!

:woot_jump:

thanks for the reports!!

OMG only inflatible legs :roftl: and GK in french - the entire song :kachinga: I've been waiting for this for aaaaaages :punk:

eeeek everything sounds so exciting....:punk:

wat?! omg :lmao: :lmao:

Uploading the Rain video now

:yay:

Thank you. :huglove:

I have to say that I am very impressed, really. As cruel as this sounds, I thought Mika was going down hill from where he started. He really proved to me that he IS crazy and he isn't normal. Tonight I was with one of my friend's mothers and I was talkign about the Boston Gig and she was like "Is he like a male Britney Spears? Is he a diva?" and I just said "no, not quite." But as much as I can complain about Mika, (you know that I complain A LOT) he really proved himself to me. And I think that I have found his charm again. Before I was sort of losing my interest in Mika himself, but now I see why i fell in love with him!

Haha, aww, I know what you mean.

I really needed my Mika fix, and this gig is making me turn into a total fan girl again.:blush-anim-cl:

I was really beginning to lose interest, but this definitely sparked something inside again. So refreshing. :cheerful_h4h:

same here. what do you usually complain about? i personally have a feeling that he's sometimes insincere in private conduct, perhaps even a bit 'fake' or 'bitchy', but hopefully I'm just oversensitive and paranoid... otherwise I am too much in love with the guy, I need therapy...

Reports and piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics !!! YAYNESS !!!

Thank you girls for taking the time to write reports and post pics even though you were obviously exhausted.

Gosh it sounds like it was FABBY !!!! I so wish I was there with you !!! And I'm so glad that he met you guys after the show, I thought it wouldn't happen at such a big venue !

:roftl::roftl: this is priceless...

..... Before I was sort of losing my interest in Mika himself, but now I see why i fell in love with him!

Me too!!! I've become all fangurly again :sneaky2: Why/how does Mika do this!!! He's really got some magic :naughty::wub2: