Sounds good to me. :D

Really? Which mug are you working on? I'm so curious about everyone else's designs. I can't wait to see all of the finished products!

I'm on Any Other World. Basically everyone in our group is submitting their design and they're gonna be put together. I'm making the sun. :naughty:

Which one are you on?

Hey guys, not much going on here.

I'm working on the Billy Brown mug, but we've run into some issues..our main designers (the only gifted ones that could draw) have disappeared.:shocked:

We do have one design, but it has to be colored, and I'm afraid some things aren't clear.

Oh no!

I'm sorry. I hope they turn up :boxed:

If there's anything we can help with, just let us know. :wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that stinks, Jess. :-S Is coloring your design all that you have left to do? If you need help, I'd be willing to give a hand...although I dunno what I could do for you.

I'm on Any Other World. Basically everyone in our group is submitting their design and they're gonna be put together. I'm making the sun. :naughty:

Which one are you on?

Oh no!

I'm sorry. I hope they turn up :boxed:

If there's anything we can help with, just let us know. :wink2:

Aww, thanks guys.

Are any of you good with computers? haha And coloring on computers? Because I wouldn't know how. :blink:

Hmm, this is the design we have so far:

mug-fin2.jpg

What can you guys make of it?

I like it, Jess! I am not the best at coloring on computers... if I were to color it, I just do it by hand... but that's because I'm not as technologically skilled.

Yea, me either. I'll try it by hand, I just hope I don't ruin it.

Can you see everything clearly?

My only issues are that the cape is too small:blush-anim-cl: I think it should be bigger and more flowy. (It's a LICM cape, isn't that cute?) And the Super Billy logo on his chest is too small.

I'm such a perfectionist. :blush-anim-cl: I feel bad. It's still really cute and Revica did such a great job on it, it's way better than anything I could ever do.

I'm on the Lollipop mug. We've already submitted our designs and Ingie is putting them together. I'll go find the pic and show you...

What's your theme for Any Other World?

Ummm... we actually don't really have a theme :boxed: I don't think...

Haha. We're just mixing in all these elements :wink2:

Aww, thanks guys.

Are any of you good with computers? haha And coloring on computers? Because I wouldn't know how. :blink:

Hmm, this is the design we have so far:

mug-fin2.jpg

What can you guys make of it?

Ooh I love that!! It looks great! Haha it's so awesome!

I'm not really good with coloring things like that... all I have is the paint setting on my computer and I suck at that so :naughty: Sorry!

Woooow! That's so cool!!

Yours and Jess's is so good!!!

I'm scared that ours is gonna suck now :tears::lol3:

Well, the good thing is, if you mess it up you can print out another copy and try again! I think the cape looks great...that's a neat idea! And I like how the Super Billy symbol is peaking out. :D

and I agree, Revica did an excellent job!

Ummm... we actually don't really have a theme :boxed: I don't think...

Haha. We're just mixing in all these elements :wink2:

Ooh I love that!! It looks great! Haha it's so awesome!

I'm not really good with coloring things like that... all I have is the paint setting on my computer and I suck at that so :naughty: Sorry!

Woooow! That's so cool!!

Yours and Jess's is so good!!!

I'm scared that ours is gonna suck now :tears::lol3:

Well, the good thing is, if you mess it up you can print out another copy and try again! I think the cape looks great...that's a neat idea! And I like how the Super Billy symbol is peaking out. :D

and I agree, Revica did an excellent job!

Aw, yours won't suck! I think the best thing about these mugs is they will all be completely different from one another. And you know, some mugs were probably difficult to come up with a theme...

Thanks, guys!

Yea, Revica deserves major props. She did that in one day before she was leaving for camp. She's awesome.:wub2:

Vanessa, I can't wait to see yours, I'm sure it's good.

Any Other World sounds like a hard mug to design for.

WOAH! part 5? thats awesome :groovy: lol, where have i been? :bleh:

Hola, chica!

I agree, Jess, I would think Any Other World would be a difficult one. I'd say that for Stuck In the Middle, too!

No problem, Vanessa. :)

Hmm, I think My Interpretation, Any Other World, and Erase would be especially difficult.

But Grace Kelly, Relax, Happy Ending, and Ring Ring would also be difficult for me personally to come up with something.

Chris made fun of me yesterday when I told him I was working on the Lollipop mug. He said "Did you just ask to be included in the 'easiest one' or what?" I was like "I chose it because of other obvious reasons, ya jerk!"

:P

But yeah, I forgot about My Interpretation. Man, that could be a number of things... :-S

Hola, chica!

Hmm, I think My Interpretation, Any Other World, and Erase would be especially difficult.

But Grace Kelly, Relax, Happy Ending, and Ring Ring would also be difficult for me personally to come up with something.

I'm working on the Any Other World one and we finally came up with something but are rushing to get it done, it was amazing hearing everyone's different interpretations of it.

Chris made fun of me yesterday when I told him I was working on the Lollipop mug. He said "Did you just ask to be included in the 'easiest one' or what?" I was like "I chose it because of other obvious reasons, ya jerk!"

:P

But yeah, I forgot about My Interpretation. Man, that could be a number of things... :-S

Haha! I had a feeling that was why you chose it. :wink2:

I'm working on the Any Other World one and we finally came up with something but are rushing to get it done, it was amazing hearing everyone's different interpretations of it.

So do we have a theme? :blink:

Haha!

haha yea do we? i'd calling it the 'put everything together' theme.:bleh:

something like that :naughty:

a theme of life. encountering different things and different perspectives.

yeh I just pulled that out my ass. jealous? :mf_rosetinted: